GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-30-2015, 20:39   #1 (permalink)

Member: 1806706
Thanks Meter: 8
Red face OneUnlock.com aka Furious Team

I Paid 500$ +5% with PayPal after opening a store with Furious team. Out of that I have used about 300+ credit and couple of days back its vanished.

and their support team says "WE (OUR MANAGERS) HAVE DECIDED TO REMOVE ALL THE USERS CREDIT WHO ARE NOT ACTIVE AND BALANCE WHICH ARE MORE THAN 6 MONTH OLD OR THE PEOPLE WHO PLACE ORDERS FOR THEMSELEVES. BECAUSE OF THE WE DONT MAKE PROFIT".

So that means you guys are just setting new rules / terms and conditions while having coffee and implement there itself and remove all users credit and have fun ???. did you ever send any email or any other way to inform users ? .....and just to defend you guys have supporting team which I thought is useless and they know only one thing to say "Sir, this is my manager decision and I can't do anything about it. if you want you can send an email to them and see" and repeating the same words 100 times. anyway I have sent 3 emails so far to their "so called Managers" and none of them replied yet and look like they never will.

So my concerns are :-

• It says in their website everywhere (hope they haven't edited now ) that "Credits are non-refundable but never expire - SO HOW COME YOU GUYS JUST DECIDE YOURSELF INTERNALLY TO REMOVE ALL THE CREDITS WHICH ARE MORE THAN 6 MONTH OLD ???
  • People obviously place an order for themselves means they place orders for their customers - Most of the local customers doesn't want to signup and go through all these hassle to get one phone unlocked so we place order for them. - THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS SAY THAT WE ARE PLACING ORDER FOR OURSELF - yes its a business and we obviously place an order for our self to sell to our customers
  • How come you guys say that you don't make profit because we are placing orders our self ? This is one of the most stupidest and hilarious statement I ever heard - END OF THE DAY, WHETHER I OR MY CUSTOMERS PLACE ORDER, YOU PEOPLE ARE GETTING THE SAME MONEY AS YOU SET THE PRICE FOR YOURSELF - so whoever placing order doesn't make any difference to you
  • I have placed total 16 order with you and out of that 8 of them rejected and 8 of them calculated with delays. SO WHEN YOUR SERVICES ARE NOT STABLE THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO PLACE ORDER WITH YOU AND USE OUR CREDIT ?
  • For all the services your prices are ridiculously higher than anyone else in the market (Initially your prices were as good as others but later on you guys changed the game and increased your price as many people have filled their account with you and you have policy of no-refund). for example for Rogers Canada we all pay about 10$ right now and your price in your so called re-seller store (my cost ) is 30$. SO WHEN YOUR PRICES ARE MUCH HIGHER THAN ANYONE THEN HOW DO YOU EXPECT US TO BRING MORE CUSTOMERS AND USE OUR CREDIT ON TIME ? THERE ARE MANY TIMES THAT MY SELLING PRICE TO MY CUSTOMERS WERE LOWER THAN YOUR PRICE TO ME. lol
  • with these kind of pricing you people still say you don't make money ? haha.... in fact you were the only one making money and now stole money from users also.
I have seen many users complaining the same in GSM forum and many other sites - many of them crying in their forum also (many customers didn't know that they lost of the money as they might haven't signed in after this to know the bitter truth ) ..... they have looted 1000's of $$$ in one shot.

FURIOUS TEAM, IF YOU RESPECT OTHERS HARD EARNED MONEY, RESPECT YOURSELF AND IF YOU HAVE ANY ETHICS LEFT IN BUSINESS THEN RETURN ALL THE USERS MONEY.

I don't care about the money I lost and its fine even if I don't get it back (it would be nice if I get ) but I just want to warn all the users who are going to place orders in www.oneunlock.com and open store with them in furious engine ( FuriousTeam Engine - Store Administration ) If you value your money then DON'T ....

STAY SAFE FROM SCAMMERS
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BUSINESS

Old 01-31-2015, 10:01   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Thumbs down

1. Stop posting here as we have nothing to do with the support there
2. Those rules were there since start when you made the deposit so noone stole anything. Deposits over 6 month expire. Its same on unlockbase and many other professional sites
3. Once you made the deposit you complied with the rules
4. We sold the business long ago and we are not managing it. Thats why is pointless to post

Br

Closed Thread