GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 17:24   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Question Luskao, no not on the list anymore? how come.(Solved)

hack3r2k, what happend with luskao? is he out of Furious Gold Team? even on my MSN he's not on my list anymore or maybe he took me out of his list

all I see is two of new moderator on the list:
.:hack3r2k:., FTEAM_MODERATOR, FuriouS TeaM, LazyC0DEr, Phenomens

is this new team now?

The Following User Says Thank You to Unlockemall For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2009, 06:35   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 119552
Thanks Meter: 33
Take a look Fteam moderator and see luskao still there..
About FTEAM_MODERATOR

Biography
Luskao, ImeiMate, Fast_Unlocker
Interests
GSM
Occupation

BR

PAEDY

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paedy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2009, 08:11   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Why you lie, I'm still using msn and never removed or your msn list but I'm busy with my career and can't enter on msn frequently

Regards

Furious Support

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2009, 10:56   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Why you lie, I'm still using msn and never removed or your msn list but I'm busy with my career and can't enter on msn frequently

Regards

Furious Support
Wow, I didn't know that it was you nice to see you again, but anyway I don't lie I just don't see you on my MSN list anymore... Don't know how your MSN is disappeared on my list, coz is there always waiting for new days for U.S.A users. any hope for U.S.A based cellphone to be added in the closes future?

I know that some are supported via SEtool but it needed modification like for LG GR500 need to solder for connection for boot mode.

I'm hoping that GR500, CF360, GT365, and my personal request CT810 FOR DIRECT UNLOCKING!

what I'm asking is not just for myself but for the future users of Furious gold here in the U.S.A or any part of the world where this phones will go from old owner sent to their families overseas and needed to be unlock to either Asia, Europe, Africa, etc...

And this will benefit your Furious Gold box too because if someone purchase your tool and voice will be spread that you (FG team support this model as well) not just other box, hope you understand me luskao. I talked to you before and as I said we don't have that much of LG and Blackberry to support here in the U.S.A (only few) hope that in the next update. You and your team decided to priorities us ( U.S.A ) at first for the next update to support our cellphones, thank you

The Following User Says Thank You to Unlockemall For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2009, 11:04   #5 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 15022
Sonork: 100.53452
Thanks Meter: 61,567
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlockemall View Post
Wow, I didn't know that it was you nice to see you again, but anyway I don't lie I just don't see you on my MSN list anymore... Don't know how your MSN is disappeared on my list, coz is there always waiting for new days for U.S.A users. any hope for U.S.A based cellphone to be added in the closes future?

I know that some are supported via SEtool but it needed modification like for LG GR500 need to solder for connection for boot mode.

I'm hoping that GR500, CF360, GT365, and my personal request CT810 FOR DIRECT UNLOCKING!

what I'm asking is not just for myself but for the future users of Furious gold here in the U.S.A or any part of the world where this phones will go from old owner sent to their families overseas and needed to be unlock to either Asia, Europe, Africa, etc...

And this will benefit your Furious Gold box too because if someone purchase your tool and voice will be spread that you (FG team support this model as well) not just other box, hope you understand me luskao. I talked to you before and as I said we don't have that much of LG and Blackberry to support here in the U.S.A (only few) hope that in the next update. You and your team decided to priorities us ( U.S.A ) at first for the next update to support our cellphones, thank you
Well i decided to buy this CT810. Pm me how much with delivery. For rest of semc best cant find better way since there no otehr way boot those.

Br

The Following User Says Thank You to .:hack3r2k:. For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2009, 12:47   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 81703
Thanks Meter: 1,332
Also, as you may see now, this update took time of cooking, arond 14 new phones added. So things require time and programmers were quite busy

I will go on msn but as hack3r2k said tell him by PM price for CT810

BR

Luskao

The Following User Says Thank You to luskao For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2009, 13:03   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Me And IMEMATE and LUsako Become FTEAM_MODERATOR

Closed Thread