GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > FuriousGold

FuriousGold FuriouS GOLD Support Area | Powered by FuriousTeam

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2010, 08:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 507256
Sonork: 100.1615030
Thanks Meter: 24
sir please add htc & blackberry all models

sir please add htc & blackberry all models
Old 01-02-2010, 09:05   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 348877
Sonork: 1601289
Thanks Meter: 1,178
Yes Sir Add htc all Model free or pack5 or new activation.

Dont Sleep Like this in New year Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 01-02-2010, 12:25   #3 (permalink)

Member: 1198525
Thanks Meter: 0
Come on friends,Stop day dreaming. How do you think Hack is univ. He don't know HTC at all, so how should he add that for you. Don't think it's free or not, he knows nothing about HTC. Hahah
And add bb is impossible, he is a greedy guy, how do you think he can give you sth for free now? How can it be? He just use mepserver to make much more money. Hahah, it's time to wake up!
Stop day dreaming wake up !!!!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:49   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177834
Thanks Meter: 1,800
Quote:
Originally Posted by razib143 View Post
Yes Sir Add htc all Model free or pack5 or new activation.

Dont Sleep Like this in New year Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

better to sleep in the public holiday
but beware from nightmares
Old 01-03-2010, 05:54   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 862130
Thanks Meter: 186
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::::.. View Post
Come on friends,Stop day dreaming. How do you think Hack is univ. He don't know HTC at all, so how should he add that for you. Don't think it's free or not, he knows nothing about HTC. Hahah
And add bb is impossible, he is a greedy guy, how do you think he can give you sth for free now? How can it be? He just use mepserver to make much more money. Hahah, it's time to wake up!
Stop day dreaming wake up !!!!
I'm Agree with you my friend this Team is such a greedy that want to add now a PACK 6 for FREE ( for now ) but in few months this will me a BIG BOMB PAID UPDATE AGAIN! FOR 149 euro for sure or more!

They said they will add more Blackberry new security for months but until now I don't see anything at all added only via BBserver to make more money...

and HTC? well hope they do because they are the MULTI-PLATFORM BOX that do not want to add Windows based cellphones for so long....
Now that two multi-platform Box teams are step up and add HTC or windows based they now saying they will add soon...

But the BIG question is WHEN and HOW MUCH AGAIN?
I regret that I bought this box! and BLACKBERRY THAT PROMISE FOR SO 3 MONTHS NOW STILL NO UPDATES!
I have to keep on buying the codes for my cheapest supplier here...

then once luskao see my post again, he will CLOSED this thread always...

Last edited by Unlockemall; 01-03-2010 at 06:01.
Old 01-03-2010, 09:58   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1144248
Sonork: 100.1574721
Thanks Meter: 3,936
Donate money to this user
Well if it's so easy why don't program by yourself? No box till last days released a thing. Also Server it's a way that people like it as helps to keep prices up.

Please tell me which box has add any WM phone appart from CT810 in the last months and except HTC...

Also it was already said that hack3r2k will try to add it for free. Incuding the USA phone My Touch3g

I will not close again as it's so easy to give you hits...

Remember no one force you to buy FuriousGold, no one force you to buy full pack, you may have paid BB activation but you paid without rea so it's your problem. When I started 7 years ago at GSM I bought one box each long time.
One day I bought Infinity without read, just as you did as the price was cool and updates always each week. After one year I sold because I never use it.

Did I blame Infinity team? No, it was my fault so I can't do blackmail or act as a child, I must pay for my mistakes. I did an exchange with a trusted person on forum

Also as you complain about Huawei, I bet that it's not usefull to have the huawei for :

T-Mobile webConnect usb sticks, the two available

Or that we may work on TMobile TAP that, indeed it's Huawei U7510...

Thanks for your kind help = Nothing, I will keep working for all the users and giving you all the possible reasons that I care about all the users...

Luskao

PS: If you may want to help us, you may try to use DUMP ME with LG renoir US aka KC910QA, LG ENV3 . And maybe if recieve LG LX290, LX370 or LOTUS, it may help. Also knowing what is inside Sanyo phones, as we may add, but without the help of users it's impossible

Last edited by FTEAM_MODERATOR; 01-03-2010 at 11:53.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FTEAM_MODERATOR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2010, 17:07   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Luskao

PS: If you may want to help us, you may try to use DUMP ME with LG renoir US aka KC910QA, LG ENV3 . And maybe if recieve LG LX290, LX370 (no idea of this two models) or LOTUS (CDMA), it may help. Also knowing what is inside Sanyo phones, as we may add, but without the help of users it's impossible[/QUOTE]

Tmobile webconnect is not important because there is no PREPAID internet service here...

The highlighted green models phones are impossible to be added from your Furious Gold because it is a CDMA's models that doesn't use SIMCARD...

The only CDMA that have simcard here are LG Renoir, HTC Nov. 2010 models like htc touch pro 2 from Verizon & Sprint, Blackberry 9630, 9530, 9520, New Bold I think is 9700 From both Verizon & Sprint.

Last edited by Unlockemall; 01-03-2010 at 17:15.
Old 01-03-2010, 17:22   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 455304
Thanks Meter: 417
furious team.... we were promise blackberry update...for last year... now it new year and nothing has come yet.... plz we need update for blackberry even it a paid update...... unlockmail... you just wouldn't shut up wouldn't you
Old 01-03-2010, 17:44   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 755709
Sonork: 100.1592000 Momo...
Thanks Meter: 6,635
I dont know what happen with some memebers never stop asking adding this and this do you really think the works is like that
i never mind but have to ba patient if not some can sell there tools then buy another instead you can become programmer in place of hack.
So stop posting treaths like this.
Regards s@nsari.
Old 01-03-2010, 17:48   #10 (permalink)

Member: 1033203
Sonork: cameroonmobile
Thanks Meter: 3
Furious the best this year

With first sagem decoding without credit without activation then i think it can do more
Old 01-04-2010, 00:51   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Well nothing it's impossible but, you see if you don't provide help like saying that those are CDMA phones I'm not nearly sure, as far as I know Verizon and Sprint are mostly based on CDMA programming, so TMobile it's the highest provider of non CDMA phones.

As you see we may try to help in as much devices as possible but, do not refuse mobile internet. Apple Tablet it's coming and for sure it will be a big hit for internet mobile devices.

This year seems interesting

More and more to come

Furious Support
Old 01-04-2010, 00:58   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTEAM_MODERATOR View Post
Well nothing it's impossible but, you see if you don't provide help like saying that those are CDMA phones I'm not nearly sure, as far as I know Verizon and Sprint are mostly based on CDMA programming, so TMobile it's the highest provider of non CDMA phones.

As you see we may try to help in as much devices as possible but, do not refuse mobile internet. Apple Tablet it's coming and for sure it will be a big hit for internet mobile devices.

More and more to come

Furious Support

boss man i ain't want hear about all them excitment just give me blackberry update and htc and i wouldn't bother you no more
Old 01-04-2010, 01:05   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Well but that's a Santa's wish? Christmas it's over hehe, sometimes you ask too much. Blackberry and HTC = LOT OF WORK

Also we can't leave LG and other brands unattended so understand that we may work but as we try to have all the *******rs happy and this team has not a programmer for each brand or pack nor buy, this means work sometimes it's slower, but it's as cooking, when you cook for yourself it taste better

Wait for programmers food

Regards

Furious Support
Old 01-04-2010, 02:03   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Well but that's a Santa's wish? Christmas it's over hehe, sometimes you ask too much. Blackberry and HTC = LOT OF WORK

Also we can't leave LG and other brands unattended so understand that we may work but as we try to have all the *******rs happy and this team has not a programmer for each brand or pack nor buy, this means work sometimes it's slower, but it's as cooking, when you cook for yourself it taste better

Wait for programmers food

Regards

Furious Support
ok sir i'm waitin... but remember i'm hungry for this programmer food... umm nah bro xmas wish i done get that pack 5 free thank to you guy
Old 01-04-2010, 04:01   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Quote:

More and more to come

Furious Support
Internet mobile device??? what is something to do with internet tablet of Apple with usb sticks here in the U.S.A is USELESS.

Are you refering about tmmobile webconnect usb sticks that you can unlock because it is huawei...

Like I said there is no PREPAID internet service here nor CDMA or GSM, they always want us to have 2 year agreement and the usb dongle is FREE!

So unlocking this internet USB sticks are useless here too...
and CDMA doesn't use simcard on their usb only AT&T & Tmobile are simcard use for usb internet sticks.

BUT IS STILL USELESS TO UNLOCK THIS INTERNET USB STICKS HERE, BECAUSE THERE IS NO PREPAID INTERNET SERVICE HERE LIKE IN OTHER COUNTRY...