Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.
Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|09-29-2004, 16:40||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Mar 2002
Thanks Meter: 2
How to use Universal Adaptor with Sagem Test Point Dongles >>
NOTE: You received 3 x RJ45>RJ45 cables with your Uni-Clip package, the longest one (12"+) is for use with the Nokia heads for unlocking. The two smaller cables are for use with the universal adaptor, the smallest of which being used for connection between uni adaptor and test point jig, the other one connecting to dongle.
Any questions just ask
Only use 9v batter in power supply with Sagem MYC2
Last edited by STB Trading; 09-30-2004 at 21:13.
|10-04-2004, 04:20||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Thanks Meter: 0
what is UDA
WHAT IS UDA ?
Is a Universal Datacable Adaptor ...
1> is as a universal box...but much better.. (100 euro in market)
2> is a sagem test point cable.. but much better
3> is a adaptor between unlocking devices.. first in gsm-unlocking world...
too valuable.. only here and free...
4> is a ,,spy tool ,, easy to use
5> a tool to design or to check new pinout or new cables..
6> come with first in the gsm-unlocking world myc2 jtag-test point adaptor
only here ...
7> and come with a free license for latest sagem calculator..(100 euro in market)
ok.. and why is so special?
1. if you decide to buy a universal box you have to use his cables.. if you damage or lose a cable, you can,t replace it easy... UDA working with all cables...griffin,nellix,prodigy,red box,ufs,n-box etc and with dataone cables ,fusion cables, superclip cables etc.. All your cable from dongle and clip are now datacable...More then that all cables working with all devices.. you can use a cable from neelix to griffin and from griffin to neelix..or from dataone to fusion , or from griffin to dataone or from superclip to fusion.. etc.. you can change the pinout, you can change the power supply, you can do all what you want by setting the jumpers.. just use our pictures and you are ready to use you cables how you like.. A universal box have a price..our universal adaptor was a gift..and is much better then a universal box.
2. is a sagem test point cable... but no more problems with the cables and dongles.. is one device for all dongles, all cables and have a extra myc2 test point adaptor- first in the world...
3. is a adaptor between unlocking devices.. you can use two unlocking devices with same cables .. or you can use cables from a dongle to a clip, for example.. extra cable connector from rj45 to ps2...
4. you can connect two dongle to adaptor and use them with a double channel oscilloscope or you can have a signal from a dongle together with the signal from a clip...
5. you can change 8 wires how you like and extra, you can move the DC voltage how you like between wires.. good to design a new cable or to find out a pinout..
6. come with first myc2 jtag adaptor for myc2... very easy to use , is a extra jtag thing for sagem dongle ...
7. license for latest sagem calculator...
.. Please do not forgot the UNICLIP...
-Is first universal clip ...His memory is big enough to take all what is clip in market, including motorola clips..... Ready for the new phone generation is first clip in gsm market who doing unlock via USB port for something else then motorola... we done first gx15 usb clip - usb communication working with our clip and is ready for all new phone who have unlock via usb communication....All new phones with usb port can find a place in our clip...
-Is first auto detect clip..
- Is first ,,one button only,, universal clip
|10-04-2004, 04:24||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Thanks Meter: 0
UDA -Sagem test point application
Universal Datacable Adaptor ( UDA)
- Sagem test point application-
We do apologies to all UNICLIP customers waiting for a answer...
WE are very busy next few weeks and we try hard to improve our service..
In few days we release a full set of instructions for our universal datacable adaptor U.D.A.) Here we go..
In order to use properly this universal adaptor with sagem test point dongles please read careful the instructions :
All what you have to do is to set-up the switches – to do that open the picture who is suitable for your dongle and your phone model;
First select the picture suitable for your dongle and then the application picture suitable for your phone one picture is for all sagem minus MYC2 and one for MYC2 only.
- are four kind of sagem dongle in market -you must select the picture suitable for your dongle..- our universal datacable adaptor (UDA) working with all..
- Are four kind of sagem test point cables in market..-UDA working with all...
- Some sagem dongles need 5v from usb cable, some not ..use your usb cable if you have used before or not if your dongle working well without usb cable
- UDA external power 9v is only for myc2 adaptor(myc2 jig)
- The switch position depend on dongle type (are 2 pictures- select the picture suitable for your dongle)-if your dongle is not from list then please tell us, UDA working with all..We make a picture how to set-up the switches special for your ..
- The switch position depend on phone type (are 2 pictures- one is for all sagem less myc2 and one for myc2 onlyselect the picture suitable for your phone)-
- The switch position is same for all sagem less myc2 when you use just one single kind of dongle..
- How you use two dongles - for example: i have a old dongle from gsmunlock one with version 11 and i use it for myx7 and one with version 14 from fonedoctor and i use it for new myx65 ->> the dongles are not same, please select the picture suitable for your application..
- Are 2 pictures for dongles : dongle a and c and dongle b
- Are 2 pictures for phones - all less myc2...and myc2 only.
Example: the name of the files : How to use the universal adaptor with myc2 , …
Example how to select the picture :
I have dongle from fonedoctor and i like to do a Myc2.. Use the picture for the white -big dongle (B in picture) and select myc2 application.. - that is all.The name of the file - (How to use the universal adaptor with dongle B for sagem myc2)
FAQ<<-My adaptor not working.. what I have to do ?>>
Most usual problem:
the contact between RJ45 plug and socket...see the picture...
Check the connection between rj45 plug and socket..
All the best,
UNICLIP – UDA support
02 october 2004
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|SpiderMan box RJ45 pinouts definition and how to use universal cable||jack-china||SpiderMan||138||11-16-2011 12:28|
|How to use Universal cable for rx & tx???||adnanskyland||SpiderMan||3||09-13-2011 00:22|
|WHAT CABLE TO USE FOR PHIL-ALCATEL or TEST POINT PROCEDURE,PLEASE||Eagle7||FuriousGold||7||05-06-2008 11:24|
|How to use serial cables with ns-dongle cracked?||phone_abuser||SYSOL Platform||1||01-11-2006 20:38|
|Sagem Test Point Dongles||abbas||Wanted Products||1||04-26-2004 12:52|