GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > UNI-Clip

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2005, 13:28   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 102197
Thanks Meter: 0
Uni-clip adapter use

Hi,
I thought I'd post some pics on how to use the FREE adapters that came with my Uni-clip, I can imagine that some of you have them sitting there collecting dust, so get them out & dust em off then make use of them cos they have come in VERY handy to me several times.

I will have to put more pictures in more posts as this server only allows 5 pictures at a time...

Regards
CODE BREAKER
Old 01-15-2005, 13:41   #2 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Uni-cip adapter use continued

More Pictures !!!

Regards
Code Breaker
Old 01-15-2005, 13:56   #3 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Uni-Clip adaptors use continued 2

Still more pics guys!!

Regards
Code Breaker
Old 01-15-2005, 14:07   #4 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
lovely jubbly, thats rite helped me out that has, now, if you could post some pics of the clip being updated, and what cables to use.....or a pic of rachel stephens in her birthday suit.....

regards

Jay
Old 01-15-2005, 14:14   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13808
Thanks Meter: 163
@codebreaker,

Very nice job and nice shots..helps to unravel the meaning og those cables for those that have been trying to make a sense out of it..

bR
Old 01-15-2005, 15:23   #6 (permalink)
Insane Poster

pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Rawlinson
lovely jubbly, thats rite helped me out that has, now, if you could post some pics of the clip being updated, and what cables to use.....or a pic of rachel stephens in her birthday suit.....

regards

Jay
Pic of racheal stevens in birthday suit coming up....LOL...its gotta be easier than more pics of uni-clip...lol... I will try as soon as I get time guys.

Cdoe Breaker
Old 01-15-2005, 15:25   #7 (permalink)
Insane Poster

a little joke I liked

There's a little fellow named Junior who hangs out at the local grocery store. The manager doesn't know what Junior's problem is, but the boys like to tease him. They say he is two bricks short of a load, or his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

To prove it, sometimes the boys offer Junior his choice between a nickel and a dime. He always takes the nickel, they say, because it's bigger.

One day after Junior grabbed the nickel, the store manager got him off to one side and said, "Junior, those boys are making fun of you. They think you don't know the dime is worth more than the nickel. Are you grabbing the nickel because it's bigger, or what?"

Junior said, "Well, if I took the dime, they'd quit doing it!"
Old 01-15-2005, 15:43   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13808
Thanks Meter: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code Breaker
There's a little fellow named Junior who hangs out at the local grocery store. The manager doesn't know what Junior's problem is, but the boys like to tease him. They say he is two bricks short of a load, or his elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

To prove it, sometimes the boys offer Junior his choice between a nickel and a dime. He always takes the nickel, they say, because it's bigger.

One day after Junior grabbed the nickel, the store manager got him off to one side and said, "Junior, those boys are making fun of you. They think you don't know the dime is worth more than the nickel. Are you grabbing the nickel because it's bigger, or what?"

Junior said, "Well, if I took the dime, they'd quit doing it!"
thats a very very nice one!!

bR
Old 01-15-2005, 16:59   #9 (permalink)
Cheater -Don't Deal with him-

Member: 8879
Sonork: 100.84016
Thanks Meter: 327
ok, i got an idea as to what i want for my update:- i want to be able to unlock rachel stephens, to all networks of course.....hmm, and maybe even sarah michelle gellar.....