Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|11-10-2004, 15:19||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
1. power on the clip
2. power on the phone
3. connect the phone to clip
4. press unlock button one time, wait until leds are solid and press second time.
5. when the leds are solid second time, remove and put back the phone battery
6.power on the phone- you can see XXXX on scren
7. press 1 ->99->top right button under screen
8. enter 3 for unlock or 1 for security code
9. press top right button again and wait until you can see the message
,,FINISHED-PLEASE ANY KEY,, for gx20 or similar for gx10..
10. press few times top right buton to power off the phone.
|12-03-2004, 19:56||#3 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|sharp gx20||diabito2003||Various||0||10-07-2003 12:59|
|Sharp GX20 and CRD 1.05 :-(||nikist||Griffin||3||10-05-2003 16:47|
|Sharp GX20 network unlock code||nikist||Phone Unlocking Codes & Maps||3||10-04-2003 23:07|
|Sharp Gx20||jabba||Sharp||9||08-22-2003 16:02|
|Sharp gx20||jabba||Wanted Products||1||08-01-2003 16:30|