GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TOTAL MultiServer

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2007, 17:35   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 46826
Thanks Meter: 3
para el seņor Alvaro. for Mr. Alvaro

Hola Alvaro, como veras lo unico que he podido recurrir es de momento a este foro, Aun no se nada de la box Que te mande hace ya un mes y creo que estas riendote de mi, me refiero a la box Dream-box que me mandates y que no actualizaba y que el creador de esta bos no me dijo el motivo por el cual tampoco me dijo que no actualizara, tan solo que me pusienra en contacto contigo, aunque por lo que veo ponerse en contacto contigo es como elque se pone en contacto con una pared.

Saludos

Hello Alvaro, as truth the only thing that I have been able to appeal is at the moment to this forum, not yet one swims of the box That has sent you already for one month and I believe that these laughing at my, I refer to the box Dream-box that me mandates and that it didn't upgrade and that the creator of this bos didn't tell me the reason for the one which neither he told me that it didn't upgrade, so alone that me pusienra in contact with you, although for what I see contact you it is as elque he contacts a wall.

Greetings

[email protected]

www.unlockmovil.com