GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > TOTAL MultiServer

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2005, 10:09   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 58817
Thanks Meter: 0
Z800i dead - need help fast :(

Hi everyone, i used totalserver 1.71 to unlock and now flash the phone, but my f****** serial cable fell of during the second flash file(language etc)
Now the phone is dead, i canīt recharge battery, it donīt react if i try and flash again by pressing "On"-button...iīve recharge battery in another phone and used it in the phone but itīs still dead...what to do?

Itīs not my phone either so im in deep **** if i canīt get it alive again

Please help!

Old 07-06-2005, 11:30   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Yes yes i want it please

I use it with the serial cable and then the phone will work again with totalserver?

Please send it to me [email protected]
and tell me what i should do.

Thanks mate!

Old 07-06-2005, 19:37   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 14284
Thanks Meter: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by phone_abuser
Hi everyone, i used totalserver 1.71 to unlock and now flash the phone, but my f****** serial cable fell of during the second flash file(language etc)
Now the phone is dead, i canīt recharge battery, it donīt react if i try and flash again by pressing "On"-button...iīve recharge battery in another phone and used it in the phone but itīs still dead...what to do?

Itīs not my phone either so im in deep **** if i canīt get it alive again

Please help!
Hello there,

Pls download and use 1.76 and try recovery phone button in the V800 option

and post results

Regards,

Old 07-06-2005, 21:42   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

It worked, but flashing was not completed...
Error code: 0x003242
Error code: 0x002B8D

1 credit used

I recovered phone and then flashed it...everything worked fine eccept in the end.

Attachment: Photo of problem
Attached Images
File Type: gif 20050706_222452656.gif (80.0 KB, 41 views)

Old 07-06-2005, 22:02   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Mailed my account to movitel murphy so you can give my credit back...im very tired of having problem, never have a problem before but now everything happens...i canīt recover now either because me credits are zero...

canīt you get msn or icq murphy so itīs easier to contact you or another from totalserver team?

Old 07-07-2005, 03:36   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Mailed my account to movitel murphy so you can give my credit back...im very tired of having problem, never have a problem before but now everything happens...i canīt recover now either because me credits are zero...

canīt you get msn or icq murphy so itīs easier to contact you or another from totalserver team?
nice to hear you never had problems =))) just one time, but pls note that forum will be the slower channel to get support

tell where are u sending files because we are not all websites you see totalserver famous server etc..

Regards,

Old 07-07-2005, 20:55   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster

hi again, i like your software because i dont need to buy new stuff to unlock new models, it becomes expensive in the end, even tho setool have been working very good for me and have good resellers but itīs to much to pay 279$ for cables and stuff to unlock SE when im only doing this on my part time...

I have now 2 problems failed with flashing z800i...i canīt email the files either because they are to big to attach with my mail so what to do?

I found out that even if the flashing is wrong when starting up filesystem so can you still get it to work with flashing EROM repair afterwords...if it was a problem with last part of flashing.

Help me get my 2 credits back and answer my mail to you on moviltuning about buying credits so am i very glad and satisfied

Thanks!!

Old 07-07-2005, 21:01   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
hi again, i like your software because i dont need to buy new stuff to unlock new models, it becomes expensive in the end, even tho setool have been working very good for me and have good resellers but itīs to much to pay 279$ for cables and stuff to unlock SE when im only doing this on my part time...

I have now 2 problems failed with flashing z800i...i canīt email the files either because they are to big to attach with my mail so what to do?

I found out that even if the flashing is wrong when starting up filesystem so can you still get it to work with flashing EROM repair afterwords...if it was a problem with last part of flashing.

Help me get my 2 credits back and answer my mail to you on moviltuning about buying credits so am i very glad and satisfied

Thanks!!
I sent to you 2 credits 8-10 hours ago via email.... can you mail me again to the same address? I cannot post here your user and password cos ppl will use your credits =)

about setool maybe you think is very nice but here in Spain I see in forums calling thelaser stupid cheater because they paid unlimited account and later upgrade and now upgrade again ... too much money, and just after these customers got setool3 dongle for sonyericsson models, thelaser put for free zulea software

so he kills him own customers selling sonyericsson tools and put other tools for free so dont expect much more from this stupid marketing brain destroying him own customers... anyway he is too young and he cannot think too much yet

Regards,

Old 07-07-2005, 21:32   #9 (permalink)
Freak Poster

I sent you a email now...you find out why i havenīt seen until now when you read it

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy
I sent to you 2 credits 8-10 hours ago via email.... can you mail me again to the same address? I cannot post here your user and password cos ppl will use your credits =)

about setool maybe you think is very nice but here in Spain I see in forums calling thelaser stupid cheater because they paid unlimited account and later upgrade and now upgrade again ... too much money, and just after these customers got setool3 dongle for sonyericsson models, thelaser put for free zulea software

so he kills him own customers selling sonyericsson tools and put other tools for free so dont expect much more from this stupid marketing brain destroying him own customers... anyway he is too young and he cannot think too much yet

Regards,

Old 07-07-2005, 22:26   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 847
Thanks Meter: 36
Quote:
hi again, i like your software because i dont need to buy new stuff to unlock new models, it becomes expensive in the end,
Thanks!!
Im curious how you unlock k300 k700 CID 39 ?
Does multiserver support them?
regards
Sjakie

Old 07-07-2005, 22:34   #11 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 158871
they support cid 36 at least... if there are new ones with cid 39 it'll probably come an update in totalmultiserver that supports the soon (if it does not work already)

Old 07-07-2005, 23:42   #12 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Who can unlock and flash cid39 then? I never heard of cid39 so...i canīt even find it in the forum, where have you heard that from if itīs for real??
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjakie
Im curious how you unlock k300 k700 CID 39 ?
Does multiserver support them?
regards
Sjakie

Old 07-07-2005, 23:47   #13 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
I sent you a email now...you find out why i havenīt seen until now when you read it

Thanks!
cool pls check mails before forum! =)

I was sure you got on mail the refilling credits and you come here after 6-8 hours later and I was thinking some nice cheating around =)

anyway not big panic seeing all is solved

I hope you continue like until now, without errors and without problems =)

Regards,

Old 07-08-2005, 00:27   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Hehe all i need now is more credits for a good price
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy
cool pls check mails before forum! =)

I was sure you got on mail the refilling credits and you come here after 6-8 hours later and I was thinking some nice cheating around =)

anyway not big panic seeing all is solved

I hope you continue like until now, without errors and without problems =)

Regards,

Old 07-08-2005, 00:48   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Quote:
Hehe all i need now is more credits for a good price
You know... send an email to the address you know

Regards,

Closed Thread