GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > VygisToolbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2010, 00:06   #1 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 186515
Thanks Meter: 6
lg P500 dead [ANSWERED]

without any angry MR Vygis today i tried to unlock 3 pcs of P500 all from vodafone romania:1 worked like a charmed 2dead,same procedure for unlock and now this 2 dead phone no comunication with pc no emergency mode NOTHING

i think no solution for that no?
so,without any offense make a post in this section and announce that

UNLOCK P500 IS NOT SAVE!!

by the way how repair this phone?JTAG NO problem but tell us how!!

sorry i"m a little angry because of this but Vygis is number one tool for lg phones
some times happened
any sugestion to repair this phone is apreciated
Old 12-18-2010, 01:24   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 4458
Thanks Meter: 25,853
I see,that mainly problems exist with this VDF-RO V10b version-anyway how I can help, as from all this is clear that phone is dead,but not clear what software version you used, what messages software wrote-flashing process was finished or not-actually I already implemented logs system to software - it makes logs and places to "LOGS" folder-maybe you have it-from it i would can look where problem exists, because now totally is impossible to catch why part of phones can be flashed normally and part is killed-I guessed only,that LG made diiferent OEMSBL and QCSBL boots flashing - but it already is dissabled in LGQ_1_67SC and LGQ_1_68SC versions.
Actually maybe best way would be if someone would can sell to me 1 or 2 working V10b VDF-RO phones-this would help to solve this problem-if someone can arrange this - please PM me.
Now about repairing them-boots and flash image is not problem-I can provide them,main problem is how to write them to phone-anyway after holidays I sending one P500 to RIFF team, maybe they will make something useful for this phone.

Regards, Vygis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vygism For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2011, 10:54   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 310822
Sonork: ALIAS: POLITEHNICA_1921
Thanks Meter: 9
Thumbs up it works my friend... i solved one today with same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by globalmedia100 View Post
without any angry MR Vygis today i tried to unlock 3 pcs of P500 all from vodafone romania:1 worked like a charmed 2dead,same procedure for unlock and now this 2 dead phone no comunication with pc no emergency mode NOTHING

i think no solution for that no?
so,without any offense make a post in this section and announce that

UNLOCK P500 IS NOT SAVE!!

by the way how repair this phone?JTAG NO problem but tell us how!!

sorry i"m a little angry because of this but Vygis is number one tool for lg phones
some times happened
any sugestion to repair this phone is apreciated

RIFF JTAG Updates -LG GT540 Optimus, LG P500, iPAQ 614 WORLD FIRST ! ! ! 14.07.2010 - JTAG Manager v1.11 for RIFF Box released

Whats new:

• Added support for HTC Phones dead boot repair
  • Added RIFF Box firmware v1.11
  • Added HTC DIAMOND DLL with pinout and IMEI repair
  • Added HTC HD2 LEO DLL with pinout and IMEI repair
  • Added HTC Magic 32A DLL with pinout and IMEI repair
  • Added HTC Magic 32B DLL with pinout and IMEI repair
Please run JTAG Manager and click "Check for updates" button. You'll have list of new files, which will be downloaded.

READ THE MANUAL before starting with repair, and make sure You have updated RIFF box firmware !

Box info should show this :
Code:
Open serial port...OK
Connecting to the RIFF Box...OK

Getting RIFF Box Info...OK
RIFF Box S/N: FF.FFFF:FFFF-FFFF:FFFF
RIFF Box Firmware Version: 1.11
Pinout photo is available once You select desired model. Button "Interface Pinout" will apear.
Repair manual You can read if You click "Resurrection Help" button

Keep on Rockin' in the free world

problem solved!!!!!!

tnx riff team