GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > VygisToolbox

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2014, 11:02   #1 (permalink)
msa
No Life Poster

Member: 17424
Thanks Meter: 15
Red face VYgis a cheater?

Its very sad for me say this but I have made many attempts to contact Vygis via email, pm and this forum but he still refuses to answer my calls or refund the money. I paid for a new registration file but nearly a month later I am still wating. What can you do when an established tool do this to his loyal customers? I am sure vygis is not short of 25 euro's so why is he not bother to honor his sales?

I have attached PayPal payment receipt if anyone care to look.
Attached Images
File Type: png vygis.PNG (50.4 KB, 183 views)
Old 10-20-2014, 22:29   #2 (permalink)

Member: 1139057
Sonork: 100.109924
Thanks Meter: 4,428
Just do money refound and buy from any ressaler like www.muti-com.pl that can active your box in 24-48h after payment becouse like ressaler got tool for this without vygis contact.
Vygis is very bussy person right now with other think then gsm and is very possible that he even not read any email or forum post, pm from 2-3 months.
Old 10-21-2014, 11:16   #3 (permalink)
msa
No Life Poster

Many thanks for your interest and suggestion. I sent him the money as a gift to save him from Paypal charges, because I really wanted to support him. Money is not an issue, 25 euro, i couldn't care less as I have used Vygis box for many years and have made plenty of money from his software.

My grief is about him not responded to my messages, even if it was just to say I am busy. I did enquire before sending money and he replied to me 2 days later. Surely he must have noted some money gone into his account? or is he earning so much not to notice a little extra?

Quite honestly i am not desperate for a new files I have alternative software which does just as well as if not more. its just sad to see an stabled tool behaving in such a manner.

br
msa.
Old 10-26-2014, 12:23   #4 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,784
You sent money for a reg file?
Did mr vygis ask for this payment, this i doubt very much.

Did you Not try your reseller for a reg file..?

But one thing for sure,, Vygis is no Cheater, and as soon as he visits the forum , i am sure you will recieve your money back...

Last edited by THE CLASH; 10-26-2014 at 12:55.
Old 10-26-2014, 13:02   #5 (permalink)
msa
No Life Poster

Lightbulb

Do you know me? I do not think so. So why you assume i tell a lie? you suppose to be moderator her, so have some respect for the forum users. I have no time to waste spreading wrong information about a well respected software developer (this is the part which hurts me most).

For your information as you seems so keen to defend Vygis, I have listed content of the email i received from Vygis.

------------------- see we are not all dishonest --------------

Quote:
Hi and sorry for late response.All older than 8 years dongles need new reg file.New reg file for one
year
is 15 euro, or for 2 years is 25 euro.Payment via
paypal to mail : [email protected]
After payment you will get new reg file with your registration name - you
will need to provide it.

Regards, Vygis
----- Original Message -----
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 2:45 PM
Subject: Registration file.

Dear sir,

Dongle ID= 0000B310

Can you please tell me how to obtain new registration file as the software says in need to get a new registration file. I have attached my old reg. file for your reference.

Thanks
If you want to help then tell Vygis I am still waiting for his response.

thanks
Old 10-26-2014, 13:06   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
its pretty sad to see user "msa" who's in this field since 2002 used the word "Cheater" when the issue is with vygism.

bro, do u really think he is a person to cheat your 25 euro? im sure, even you dont think like that.

of course you can be disappointed because he didn't responded you last 1 month, but brother the word "Cheater" was it really appropriate to use??
The Following User Says Thank You to string_master For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2014, 13:12   #7 (permalink)
msa
No Life Poster

If you care to look i have a ? in my question. Off course I never thought he would be short of 25 euro's, but is this the way to treat a loyal user? May be he just has so much money coming into his account that he really did not noticed.

br
ms
Old 10-26-2014, 13:21   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 177503
Sonork: 100.1657346
Thanks Meter: 390
Quote:
Originally Posted by msa View Post
If you care to look i have a ? in my question. Off course I never thought he would be short of 25 euro's, but is this the way to treat a loyal user? May be he just has so much money coming into his account that he really did not noticed.

br
ms
i understand brother,
if possible, let us not stretch the issue please.

do like this if possible for u,
just purchase the reg file(if u still need it) from any reseller of vygis tools also send him a mail reply in the same mail with link of this thread. im sure when he comes online surely he will explain the reason why not been able to contact u.

P.S. if i were you i would request mod's to change the title

rest all is up to u.

Regards,
Old 10-27-2014, 11:02   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 193192
Thanks Meter: 327
Quote:
Originally Posted by string_master View Post
i understand brother,
if possible, let us not stretch the issue please.

do like this if possible for u,
just purchase the reg file(if u still need it) from any reseller of vygis tools also send him a mail reply in the same mail with link of this thread. im sure when he comes online surely he will explain the reason why not been able to contact u.

P.S. if i were you i would request mod's to change the title

rest all is up to u.

Regards,
The activation for expired reg.dat can only be purchased from Vygis. The "add-on" activations supplied by sellers such as Multi-com etc etc are for new boxes or boxes already supplied by the reseller.

If your box has expired reg.dat or you lost reg.dat (and reseller cannot help or no longer exists) you must get reg.dat from Vygis.

Vygis or DOUHAL product supporter have not been active on this forum for 5 months now !!!!!!!!!!!

Take a look at DAT file request thread - 100's of requests all ignored and not replied to.

Take a look at Update thread - no updates for 5 months now.

Ask yourself BIG question, is box still being supported ?

BTW I have 3 Vygis boxs and all expired reg.dat but as there are no new updates now, no need to purchase new file.
Personally I also think Vygis box safest and best for LG, but always have backup plan .....
Old 10-28-2014, 20:32   #10 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Member: 173077
Sonork: 100.1594293
Thanks Meter: 2,784
I stand wrong there sorry....

there is clearly somthing wrong on vygis part here, the fact he has not even visited the forum in 5 months..
i may have some other forms of contact for him, i will give it a try...

but Cheater deffo not.. maybe very poorley, remember he is old..
Old 10-29-2014, 11:39   #11 (permalink)
msa
No Life Poster

Thank you for your understanding . i never thought vygis was a cheater, 25 euro's not gong to make him rich or me poor. it was just to get him to answer my emails or make a statement, but he has not done so far. May be he has a problem, i just hope it is not too serious. May be he will offer me a free new Vygis box when he brings it out

br
msa