GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2014, 19:33   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 387971
Thanks Meter: 64
be carefull

From my experiences, be carefull using nspro for 4.3 and up.
Now using server codes (no other options),but peacefully sleeping
read
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxPayne For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 09-11-2014, 20:54   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

At first, very matter ,we need to root each phone correctly...then we be able to backup and maybe unlocking ,but how many ways to root and etc...which one is good ?
I dont have much time to search google and "test"... and to asking myself will phone after procedure start up at all...,will be imei null...,losted modem...
elco ,as usualy, no suggestions ,no comments ,one moderator
Each years I was very satisfied ,but now... what is going on?
Old 09-11-2014, 21:08   #3 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 2247080
Thanks Meter: 52
Which box is best for samsung unlocking ?
Old 09-12-2014, 00:21   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 293299
Thanks Meter: 264
Donate money to this user
rooting and disabling knox is one thing, when imei get damage and can't be repaired is a major concern because if unlock failed atlease you could buy unlocking codes,when imei gets damage you have paper weight.
Old 09-15-2014, 01:26   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2140790
Sonork: 100.1679059
Thanks Meter: 212
Iam Sure Elco think about this new Unlock problem, and will be add in the massive expired Card Activation. common sense

waiting for Elco solution..

cia0

aUt0
Old 09-15-2014, 15:04   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

how many ... people dont read

here,

here

br
Old 09-16-2014, 15:50   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

About BB And Imei NULL/NULL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxPayne View Post
how many ... people dont read

here,

here

br
Unknown Baseband/ imei null/null is a fixeable problem, and is not in EFS area, just flash phone with a proper flash.-

u have 2 way for unlock this exynos type. (ny serial Number) or (superImei)
My last experience in details..

1- Root Set (knox warranty remover) like kingo or CF-autoroot
2- Unlock and repair im3i (phone with unknown baseband and imei full) but not worry
3- Now Repeat flash options (the phone is BB ok with new Im3i.-

some time, i need other tools for other models, anyway, i think the process by serial number y better than SuperImei.
Make Super Imei and then repair imei with the same superimei, but by serial number.

If you POWER ON in Odin Mode, and say Model Unknown, U need replace EMMc

ciao

aUt0

Last edited by Automatico; 09-16-2014 at 15:56. Reason: I SURE U KNOW THIS INFO. AND OTHERS NOT ;)
The Following User Says Thank You to Automatico For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2014, 19:43   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 69631
Thanks Meter: 42
but isnt this a LOT of trouble just to earn £10 !

the idea of paying for a unlocking box is to be able to Unlock mobile phones ? wether a Sunday unlocker or a professional, most charge £10 to unlock a samsung phone ?

but nowadays its getting to be a 3 hour job just to unlock a phone as the "simple" unlock requires the engineer to flash it, root it, unlock it, repair imei, repair 3G/4G modem problem !!!

and thats if it goes well ? how many of us have destroyed customers phones and have used up a full day just getting it back to how it was before they came in !

nair! unlocking by imei is the only safe way nowadays, Samsung have won this battle !
The Following User Says Thank You to lolly_pop For This Useful Post:
Old 09-16-2014, 19:50   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolly_pop View Post

the idea of paying for a unlocking box is to be able to Unlock mobile phones ? wether a Sunday unlocker or a professional, most charge £10 to unlock a samsung phone ?

but nowadays its getting to be a 3 hour job just to unlock a phone as the "simple" unlock requires the engineer to flash it, root it, unlock it, repair imei, repair 3G/4G modem problem !!!

and thats if it goes well ? how many of us have destroyed customers phones and have used up a full day just getting it back to how it was before they came in !

nair! unlocking by imei is the only safe way nowadays, Samsung have won this battle !
are partial solutions, I know.
in a short future, it will not be enough to unlock or change of numbering, we will be subject to clouds, everything will be as the policy apple, samsung says work with personal account, the box will be soon obsolete service for unlock.
It is what it is for now.
I have not yet seen real solutions to iCloud remover account or somethink like that , and I see is the tendency

at the time, neverkill baseband just only 1 s2 adbance 9070... and... i think z3x is a BB killer. play with a users.-

ciao

aUt0
Old 09-17-2014, 00:38   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1081371
Thanks Meter: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolly_pop View Post

Not really ... Just make sure pay attention to what you are doing ... its not that hard .... Yes I wish it was easy to unlock like before just plug and play ... I personally take at least 30 minutes to unlock and new phone ...
Old 09-17-2014, 07:57   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1809913
Thanks Meter: 35
Guys anyone who have problem here message me I will try to post solution ASAP. If you guys wanna take easy route go with spt. Imei and unlock at same time. Only problem is phone gets factory reset.
Old 09-18-2014, 20:07   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1081371
Thanks Meter: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by atinder_2006 View Post
Guys anyone who have problem here message me I will try to post solution ASAP. If you guys wanna take easy route go with spt. Imei and unlock at same time. Only problem is phone gets factory reset.
Uncheck AUTO Reset ... And problem solved!