GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2014, 23:40   #1 (permalink)

Member: 2149295
Thanks Meter: 0
Exclamation I need Urgent Help! (Error 0x01) (Smartcard Error)

So, I've been looking everywhere and I have found no solution to my predicament. Buying something for almost $200 then it doesn't work, you know how that feels? It feels horrible. I have tried every solution to fix my problem and I am about to explode. Please mind what I just said from before. But I need major help in fixing this issue. I nearly forgot to tell you my issue, it's the Error where it says:

"Nspro card not found or corrupted error (0x01)!"

Now before you go ahead and say, go to this thread here and there. I probably already looked at it... I have done every solution to help me and this is getting on my nerves... There was this one moment where it worked, just once. Where it actually showed the smart card, but alas, it isn't working.

Please someone.. Help? Below will show my PC Information + Drivers.

~ Nathan ~

Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit
NsPro Box
NsPro Converter
NsPro Serial
ICCD (Smart card driver)
Old 03-18-2014, 13:02   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 8133
Thanks Meter: 72
I have same issue on 64 bit.

Here is how i fix.

Go to control panel, uninstall item with Yellow ! (also, tell windows to delete driver aswell)!

After go to top device, right click and scan for hardware changes. Let Windows find dirver itself, then voila, all is working.

Only other problem is you may have to do this everytime you reboot machine to use nspro
Old 03-18-2014, 23:42   #3 (permalink)

Member: 2149295
Thanks Meter: 0
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by skedone View Post
I have same issue on 64 bit.

Here is how i fix.

Go to control panel, uninstall item with Yellow ! (also, tell windows to delete driver aswell)!

After go to top device, right click and scan for hardware changes. Let Windows find dirver itself, then voila, all is working.

Only other problem is you may have to do this everytime you reboot machine to use nspro
Thanks for replying, but that won't work for a couple of reasons: I don't have a (!) or unknown device and 64-bit will function different then the 32-bit drivers (Device-Manager Wise). But thanks for the help.

Please anyone have any other suggestions?