GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   NSPRO (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/)
-   -   “NsPro Axalto card Not found (error 0X01)! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f286/nspro-axalto-card-not-found-error-0x01-850086/)

ranjit2003 10-27-2009 20:54

“NsPro Axalto card Not found (error 0X01)!

Hi all,

I have a box “NSPRO”. Long time am using the box. Recently I installed a new version of NsPro v5.5.4.after installation that box, when I connect the box its started to give ERROR like “NsPro Axalto card Not found (error 0X01)! When I click on OK its goes out the display..

so ,please some one help me to fix the problem.!!!!

mbiborna 10-28-2009 06:13

NsPro Axalto card not found (error 0x01) = Smartcard Is Not Detected By Windows.
Solutions:
1.Check if Smart card Drivers Are Correctly Installed.
2.Check If The Card is Correctly Connected In To The card Reader inside the box.

A new version of Smart card Drivers Can be Found HERE

http://www.nsteam.org/e-gate_3.0.6_xp2k.zip

ranjit2003 11-07-2009 13:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbiborna (Post 4978366)
NsPro Axalto card not found (error 0x01) = Smartcard Is Not Detected By Windows.
Solutions:
1.Check if Smart card Drivers Are Correctly Installed.
2.Check If The Card is Correctly Connected In To The card Reader inside the box.

A new version of Smart card Drivers Can be Found HERE

http://www.nsteam.org/e-gate_3.0.6_xp2k.zip

my friend,i have installed the programme.but problem is same.how to FIX the problem....ranjieet karmackar

Danny G 600 01-06-2010 13:08

Axalto Card Solution

I just bought an NSPro Box and got the Axalto Card Not Found error.
I slowly pulled the Axalto card back from the side of the box until I heard the hardware detect bing bong sound. The Card wasn't detected when fully pushed in but was detected when 2 or 3mm further out. I ran NSPro 5.5.8 again, it worked and after registering in the support area, I was able to unlock a phone.

WARNING!
I'm not sure if pulling cards while the box is live is a safe thing to do, you might like to disconnect the USB power, pull the card out a bit and then reconnect the power again.

ionut5663 07-09-2012 07:43

i just instaled the latest version of nspro 6.2.7 and the computer req a restart ..after that i pluged the nspro box and surprise ... "NsPro Axalto card not found (error 0x01)"
i'm runing on a win7 machine and the previous vs 6.2.6 worked like a miracle... wat to do? ,wat i've done wrong , drivers problem ..no , the machine reconise the drivers ( box , card , com ) ..............aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :((

ionut5663 07-09-2012 12:10

solved :(....... format c:/ reinstal win7

munster 05-07-2013 23:23

my nspro was working flawlessly with v6.6.1 ,then i tried updating to 6.6.3 . from then it has been giving me error 0x01 trying all of the solutions mentioned (deleting drivers and reinstalling of software) with no luck . i have had this b4 but gottein it to work but this time i have no clue , really need help

Elco 05-08-2013 21:18

install 6.6.1 again and check if is working on that version or not.

munster 05-09-2013 07:45

will try and tell u know

allumts 05-09-2013 14:43

Same Error im my Card, have installed the V.6.6.3 in one new pc, win xp sp3, have get out of full the 400GB of secdatabase and all ok, after this, Box and card perfectament working, have solved whith this V. 6.6.3 one old E390 for enter in TAT MODE, (whith the 6.6.1/2 nothing Tat Mode), 6.6.2 never Tat Mode for this model, SO, good update Elco.
The day after, w/o touch Box or card from the table, connect to pc and receive same error:" Card not Found or corrupted", SO, ceck alls drivers, from Computer Managment>Smart Card>Propriety>Set Automatic, (just was setted in automatic), change drivers, reboot pc, move the card from 1/2 mm and in Periferic card is detected, Vid and Pid are right of this card, but anyrhing to do, when launch the sw open for half and after show the same error, at this point i think is one Drivers problem, if have more of one Box installed in the same pc that use Axalto Drivers, can be one conflict of drivers registrated in Windows, not have tested in other pc, but the strange is that the day first was working perfectament, the sames programs, no modific, firewell ok, card is ok, no blocked or other, becouse the error was "Wrong Smart Card ID", want uninstall other time this version and reinstall 6.6.2 or test in other pc, if solve i post where is the problem,
br
allumts ;)

munster 05-09-2013 21:17

need a link for v6.6.1 to test with this version , software does not start up to get in support area bcoz of error, tried installing an older version which i have the exe for on my computer still shows same error , dont want to format my pc which i think wud b my last option

.:Ripgsm:. 05-09-2013 21:41

For alls, problem solved

Quote:

Originally Posted by allumts (Post 9411263)
Same Error im my Card, have installed the V.6.6.3 in one new pc, win xp sp3, have get out of full the 400GB of secdatabase and all ok, after this, Box and card perfectament working, have solved whith this V. 6.6.3 one old E390 for enter in TAT MODE, (whith the 6.6.1/2 nothing Tat Mode), 6.6.2 never Tat Mode for this model, SO, good update Elco.
The day after, w/o touch Box or card from the table, connect to pc and receive same error:" Card not Found or corrupted", SO, ceck alls drivers, from Computer Managment>Smart Card>Propriety>Set Automatic, (just was setted in automatic), change drivers, reboot pc, move the card from 1/2 mm and in Periferic card is detected, Vid and Pid are right of this card, but anyrhing to do, when launch the sw open for half and after show the same error, at this point i think is one Drivers problem, if have more of one Box installed in the same pc that use Axalto Drivers, can be one conflict of drivers registrated in Windows, not have tested in other pc, but the strange is that the day first was working perfectament, the sames programs, no modific, firewell ok, card is ok, no blocked or other, becouse the error was "Wrong Smart Card ID", want uninstall other time this version and reinstall 6.6.2 or test in other pc, if solve i post where is the problem,
br
allumts ;)

Hello, i want comunic to alls that the same Ns-Pro whith the same Card in other PC whith the Same SOperative, win xp sp3, is working PERFECTAMENT, SO the problem is in the DRIVERS installed for Smart Card, if have other BOX..like xxx using the Similar but different Drivers!!!
So, or uninstall other BOX, np ATF, np Mx Box, np Tools, but NO absolute XXX BOX, this box is the problem, i hope was be of help for more Users of Ns-Pro, in this moment i working perfectament whith my ns-pro w/o problems of "Card Not Found Error 0x001" whith v.6.6.3,
Br
Max ;)

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1...0509202416.png

luckycool 05-10-2013 15:09

Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: NsPro%20v6.2.0.exe

shanren 06-24-2013 14:09

WIN 7 64 Nspro Error 0x01 solved,
Opened the box, remove the smart card reader,
At the same time using a smart card reader and plug NSPRO Box

allumts 06-24-2013 20:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by shanren (Post 9523216)
WIN 7 64 Nspro Error 0x01 solved,
Opened the box, remove the smart card reader,
At the same time using a smart card reader and plug NSPRO Box

Bro, at this point u problem is the Reader in the Box, is more easy for u change reader, not understand becouse use P-Key and Box, when u can change Reader in the Box directly, the drivers for CARD are the same that use in P-Key,
Br