GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2014, 13:45   #61 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1541937
Thanks Meter: 10

Money is not important but update is very important,if you are slow like this and not adding current phone afterwords the project will die,BE ALIVE AND BE SAFE WITH BOX.
Old 12-13-2014, 18:35   #62 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2189329
Thanks Meter: 8
note 3 s4 s5

i have to say that i thought the NSPRO would have advanced much more than this, it is so far behind, time to move on to new box. Disappointment comes fast. we all learn from our mistakes.
Old 12-14-2014, 14:41   #63 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2140790
Sonork: 100.1679059
Thanks Meter: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by wgmmmx1 View Post
Just one question if you not use nspro and complaine then why you buy activation I not understand this.
You not like not use just trow to backet and that all use other box not complaine with nspro you ern 10x more then you pay for box and activation for sure.

About box without activation are only 2 z3x and octopus that give regular update all other give few update in year, same is in nspro then what you want more? New phones model are only supported by credits and this stay for longer time 6-12 month then what elco should add more without this new models that noone can add ?

hi!

i have many samsung box, and all (all) still work old version.
i just say, is ok the update. but.. if i not activate with a new server, can still using 6.7.3 ? UNKNOWN TIME thats not good.

i dont like forced activations... i just want 6.7.3 with out Bugs report. then thinK about new update.

regards

aut0
Old 12-15-2014, 09:46   #64 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2085623
Thanks Meter: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatico View Post
hi!

i have many samsung box, and all (all) still work old version.
i just say, is ok the update. but.. if i not activate with a new server, can still using 6.7.3 ? UNKNOWN TIME thats not good.

i dont like forced activations... i just want 6.7.3 with out Bugs report. then thinK about new update.

regards

aut0

I'm not understand if old server working and can work even year or two then what problem you got ?
If old server will be off now ok you got right but right now all work without problem old and new server then what problem you see ?
You see problem that someday will stop work and you complaine about this now ??
You are seriouse ? Complaine about what will be in future ?
Last think nspro working without server then activation server depent on how much use box if use 1 time per month then nspro 6.7.3 even without update server will work for you untile windows reinstall even few years .
Old 12-15-2014, 15:02   #65 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2140790
Sonork: 100.1679059
Thanks Meter: 212
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1serwis View Post
I'm not understand if old server working and can work even year or two then what problem you got ?
If old server will be off now ok you got right but right now all work without problem old and new server then what problem you see ?
You see problem that someday will stop work and you complaine about this now ??
You are seriouse ? Complaine about what will be in future ?
Last think nspro working without server then activation server depent on how much use box if use 1 time per month then nspro 6.7.3 even without update server will work for you untile windows reinstall even few years .
Is ok, with a 6.7.3 standalone edition iam happy
We are Unlockers with many Box. The ISP problem is not my problem.-

regards!

aUt0
Old 12-15-2014, 21:02   #66 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1081371
Thanks Meter: 720
Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatico View Post
Iam forced to use last version. the old isp is possible not work anymore.
The new version only work with new isp/activation. Why? come on. 25Euro at years is money my friends... and do not compare nspro in 2008 with 2014.. now have many box for samsung. w/o anual activation.

aUt0
Last time I check I was still using 6.7.3 with no problem .... Like Elco said ISP may work for couple of days or years ...

Stop complaining about yearly Activation .... If NSPRO not good with new update don't use it ... Simple as that ...

People don't work for FREE ... Other people have to eat also ....

I personally use more NSPRO and Octopus ... I have z3x just chilling doing nothing