GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2015, 17:54   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2407948
Thanks Meter: 23
Operation Failed

I just got my box a couple days ago, but cannot seem to get it to communicate with any devices.

When I check my device manager I still have a "Smart Card" driver that is showing isn't installed.

After connecting my box to my computer, and installing the latest software release I manually installed all 3 drivers that were listed using the drivers provided in the NSPro > Drivers folder.

I have the JCOG not the e-gate device.

When I check my "devices & printers" it shows the JCOG device is there, but also another smart card device is not installed.

I have tried unlocks on a T999, I537. The network lights on the box do not light up which I assume means it is not communicating with the phone at all?

Any help is appreciated.

Tried to add some pics of my device manager and device's and printers, but it won't allow me to post links yet..
Old 06-14-2015, 14:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
Launch Full Installer not only Small.

Press always YES in all procedure of install

In device manager when you see "Yellow Point ?" install Manuallu all Drivers from Directory where you have installed Ns Pro program ..like C:/Program File/Ns Pro

From this directory select Box Drivers if require this and install ALL.

From Card in this same Directory install Manually Card Drivers.. Done!!!

Open from Icon Ns Pro program, (BOX CONNECTED), and wait request for install "Database", this coming and wait that finish, (are 390/400MB), if not restart by hiself click other time in Icon and enjoy...

For specific problem...read other thread about Smart Card Drivers...are been posted almoust 100 times the same solution above.

More, if have problem specific Upload Screenshoot in one Immage sharing site and post link, if cannot post link is becouse you have only 1 post, make post and upload screenshot..no other solution for you.

P.D. this now in one procedure of 5 min.s with Win7 to 32Bit.

BR
allumts
Old 06-16-2015, 23:52   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2407948
Thanks Meter: 23
Thanks

Thanks for your reply!

I actually ended up contacting the tech support department from the company I purchased from, and they remote connected in and fixed me up!

Done several unlocks now!