GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2009, 14:15   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 213731
Thanks Meter: 0
Qualcomm driver files needed for Tocco ultra unlock

Hi, I am using a mini usb cable with nspro

do i plug the usb cable into nspro machine or my computer?

I have flashed the software but just need to unlock, it comes up with "reading data" then "error reading data"

I cannot change from the ZTE to Qualcomm drivers as it gives faults- link is program files/nspro/qualcomm drivers.

what am i doing wrong?! usb hub power keeps exceeding as well, i have an adaptor for this but its only for RJ45 cable

please help it is urgent!