GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2015, 21:09   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2140790
Sonork: 100.1679059
Thanks Meter: 212
What For Buy NS Pro ?

Hi.

I Cant use NsPro 6.7.3. Forced to use New Version. But please, explain me.

25e, + 25e, + 25e + 25e. I think my ns pro have 4 or 6 years old. I pay a 100e/15e the last 4/6 years, tell me. My NsPro, is My? i Think Yes, ok, Let me use please 6.7.3 version.

i add with you 100% all times, but this game, with (MY TOOL) is BAD.

with all respect. i pay for work, and i up to day to use 6.7.3 version. Because i pay the last 4/6 years
It is my right, is My Box

Please, take a few minutes and think about my money.

aUTo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Automatico For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 01-29-2015, 21:19   #2 (permalink)

Member: 968866
Thanks Meter: 2
by obligation takes us up to the new version ELCO know enough
Old 01-29-2015, 22:15   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 1671798
Thanks Meter: 136
I think if is updated with new models and corrected errors worth paying. I have nspro from 2007, and I recover my investment. but the problem is that the other projects (z3x, octopus, bst, etc ) updated much faster and do not pay for 1 year support, I think that's really what angers users of the nspro box
Old 01-29-2015, 22:16   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rellim157 View Post
by obligation takes us up to the new version ELCO know enough
I pay for my box, then pay 5/6 years for Soft extension, Tell me the reason for not use 6.7.3 version.

Box 130 usd
5/6 years activation. 100e of years activation
Total = +- 200 usd.

Comoon sense bro. Tell me the name of this action fron the ELCO side

aUTo
Old 01-29-2015, 22:32   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
Donate money to this user
@Automatico, sorry but i think when you have purchase Ns Pro, like me, you have done money becouse in the market only Z3X was present, but many peoples cannot to buy becouse more High Price of Ns Pro.

Now, yes i'm agree with you that these updates are not BIG update, but never forgot that Elco know more of all developer in the market about Samsung phones and.....who can know if tomorrow or enter small time release a BOMB????....so no write that you have lost all these money at the end you have worked like me for long time with Ns Pro...

BR
allumts
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allumts For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 01:09   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@Automatico, sorry but i think when you have purchase Ns Pro, like me, you have done money becouse in the market only Z3X was present, but many peoples cannot to buy becouse more High Price of Ns Pro.

Now, yes i'm agree with you that these updates are not BIG update, but never forgot that Elco know more of all developer in the market about Samsung phones and.....who can know if tomorrow or enter small time release a BOMB????....so no write that you have lost all these money at the end you have worked like me for long time with Ns Pro...

BR
allumts
What happend with the money. I pay the box and 5/6 years. i need use 6.7.3. i understand for new update is necesary pay 25e. But, Show me whats news in the last Years?

i need use my ns, because is my. i pay for that. I still no need new Upgrade.

Tell me. How call you this type of actitude? come on Allunt. ELCO play with my money and My Box. (please add 6.7.3) because i pay for this.

Br

aUTo
Old 01-30-2015, 01:37   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1564612
Thanks Meter: 12,343
@Automatico, only Elco can re-upload in new server this version, i'm an very old user of Ns Pro and no more, when i can help is only becouse i know one thingh but about you request i can understand that was possible to use previous version if not want pay renew... but repeat if Elco has changed server now only him can help you for old version 6.7.3 i hope and are happy if him listen you

BR
allumts
Old 01-30-2015, 01:50   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075792
Sonork: 14055112
Thanks Meter: 28
I completely agree with you he block soft and we have box wich is unusable . Elco why Pay for support when theres no support from your Side you dont even care to reply skype or here with something that may get us buy the activation.

These last years you came with software after all other given update its Just copy paste or every update you Fix bugs . Dude its time to let is use the box freely till you Come with a blast update but for now i havent even make money with the box and its already support over

Hope this will open your mind and let is use our rights that we buy till you get a True update i am ready to Pay ur support but gives us update or something that will make us buy .

But dont sit and expect us to Pay you freely. Theres other good box on Market with free update and support .

We always study even if were old
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cay02100 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2015, 01:52   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Stop Spam. Help or out Please . Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by allumts View Post
@Automatico, only Elco can re-upload in new server this version, i'm an very old user of Ns Pro and no more, when i can help is only becouse i know one thingh but about you request i can understand that was possible to use previous version if not want pay renew... but repeat if Elco has changed server now only him can help you for old version 6.7.3 i hope and are happy if him listen you

BR
allumts
Simple, this is 2+2 my brother, i buy Ns pro Box. and pay all actiativation up to 2014. I understand i not
have right for use new versions. but it is my right to continue
using my box , because I pay, with activations . Up to 6.7.3 and please , enough your comments , I need the answer from someone
with more hierarchy without interests involved

if you want help , press thanks in the First ThRead,

br

aUTo
Old 01-31-2015, 11:29   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 2075792
Sonork: 14055112
Thanks Meter: 28
download version from this link and all will be working activation elco rectified the issue

Index of /old
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cay02100 For This Useful Post: