GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2011, 21:51   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 12270
Thanks Meter: 107
What's up with this activation BS!!!

Like the title says....WHY IS MY UNLOCKING SOFTWARE DISABLED!!!!! I CAN UNDERSTAND YOU WANT A PAID UPDATE TO RECEIVE FUTURE UPDATES BUT WHY DID YOU DISABLE MY SOFTWARE THAT NOW IS USELESS. I HAD MANY RESPECTS FOR NSPRO UP UNTIL NOW....VERY DISAPPOINTED BY THIS AND NOW FEEL JAILED BY YOU. OF COURSE I WILL HAVE TO PAY BUT NO MORE DO I HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU ELCO. I HAVE A BUSINESS TO RUN!!! TOTAL RIPOFF AND THIEF AND TOTAL BS.
Old 04-23-2011, 13:36   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19254
Sonork: 100.72990
Thanks Meter: 25,395
you can use any version released till your activations expire date. So you can still use the box even the activation expired.
Old 04-23-2011, 15:12   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5169
Thanks Meter: 684
Donate money to this user
Seems that porpouse is not working...last week i have used version 6.0.8 now not even 6.0 is working...wath is the problem? I have pay for wath?
Old 04-23-2011, 21:58   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 318507
Thanks Meter: 17
My box suddenly says 'Activation Expired'

I cannot use software. Then it tells me to use latest software, which I already have.

Card ID: 09467082

Please confirm.
Old 04-23-2011, 22:07   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 166442
Thanks Meter: 26
same thing with my box too i up to 6.1.0 and now only v6.0
Old 04-24-2011, 07:20   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 19254
Sonork: 100.72990
Thanks Meter: 25,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmegt View Post
My box suddenly says 'Activation Expired'

I cannot use software. Then it tells me to use latest software, which I already have.

Card ID: 09467082

Please confirm.
Last activation on 28.09.2009 by reseller FoneFun

The card connect from time to time to server to check the applet integrity and activation status.
So if your activation expire today (for example) and the card decide next week to connect to server, then you can use the latest version till next week when the card will connect to server. After the card update the activation status from the server, will allow you to run only versions released till expire date.
Old 04-26-2011, 21:25   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elco View Post

The card connect from time to time to server to check the applet integrity and activation status.
So if your activation expire today (for example) and the card decide next week to connect to server, then you can use the latest version till next week when the card will connect to server. After the card update the activation status from the server, will allow you to run only versions released till expire date.

Well isn't that convenient for NSPro. I have never heard such nonsense with any team doing this. Even if I choose not to pay for use of the latest version I have never been "punished" by not being able to use my current version. I am a paying customer and have recently paid your update fee not too long ago to use new 6.0 + version.

I have already lost customers because I cannot run NSPro and I cannot play Elco's games of waiting one week to connect or maybe not. I have a business to run and now like I say again we are jailed by your software. We have no choice but to pay or we cannot use it at all now.

Thanks Elco for your crap support. I will be looking forward to better support from other Samsung teams.
Old 04-26-2011, 22:07   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 340957
Thanks Meter: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elco View Post

But if u using old version u have 2 connect 2 server everyday 2 validate?
Dat becomes a bit annoyinga.
When elco first asked to pay I didn't mind cuz he ws asking after a very lng time 4 money.
But no 2 follow thru wid it every year. Dat a bit harsh as der r sum other good boxes in da market dat not do these yearly tactics
Old 04-26-2011, 22:21   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe cellular View Post
But if u using old version u have 2 connect 2 server everyday 2 validate?
Dat becomes a bit annoyinga.
When elco first asked to pay I didn't mind cuz he ws asking after a very lng time 4 money.
But no 2 follow thru wid it every year. Dat a bit harsh as der r sum other good boxes in da market dat not do these yearly tactics
Look, I don't have a problem about paying for update, this is not the issue here. I understand that Elco need some small update money from time to time for his work, this is normal and being a serious mobile shop I have no problem but I do have a HUGE problem when I have a customer walk into my shop and want his phone unlock and I go to open NSPro and I have now been denied service because he wants money for new update in which I now have no choice but to pay. I had to go out to my customer and tell him I am so sorry but I cannot unlock your phone....I felt like an idiot!!! To stop NSPro from working for me is not only insulting but just plain wrong. Wake up people and voice your opinion.
Old 04-27-2011, 03:18   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 166442
Thanks Meter: 26
Look, I don't have a problem about paying for update, this is not the issue here. I understand that Elco need some small update money from time to time for his work, this is normal and being a serious mobile shop I have no problem but I do have a HUGE problem when I have a customer walk into my shop and want his phone unlock and I go to open NSPro and I have now been denied service because he wants money for new update in which I now have no choice but to pay. I had to go out to my customer and tell him I am so sorry but I cannot unlock your phone....I felt like an idiot!!! To stop NSPro from working for me is not only insulting but just plain wrong. Wake up people and voice your opinion.

i agree with u too i had to give a customer back his phone. so i got z3x box
The Following User Says Thank You to kingsat100 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2011, 11:00   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 47321
Sonork: 100.54032
Thanks Meter: 497
i already paid for 2 times activation .... i am not fool to do it again ...

Go for Z3x .. no activation BS
Old 04-28-2011, 07:53   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 779665
Sonork: 100.1581784
Thanks Meter: 492
Why you guys talking like idiots i think 40 euro is not a big ammount for professionals unlockers if we complete our money in 2/3 days or 1 weak why wont you Elco says again and again this activation is for 1YEAR so i think there is no more headache server work 24/7 and activation is expired at accourate time if some body want to buy z3x feel free to buy there is no forcing for any body but i hope soon they will be paid too i hope you will be understand thanks
Old 04-28-2011, 10:54   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 5169
Thanks Meter: 684
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadirghazi View Post
Why you guys talking like idiots i think 40 euro is not a big ammount for professionals unlockers if we complete our money in 2/3 days or 1 weak why wont you Elco says again and again this activation is for 1YEAR so i think there is no more headache server work 24/7 and activation is expired at accourate time if some body want to buy z3x feel free to buy there is no forcing for any body but i hope soon they will be paid too i hope you will be understand thanks
you talk ****....and you donīt kwon wath you say.
example:If you on z3x box used version 2.3 and afther a week only give you oportonity to use only 1,45 wath you think about this acts?
Old 04-28-2011, 11:50   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 817073
Sonork: rimasas
Thanks Meter: 3
I agree with all of the writing, moreover, from where to get the v6.0.0 that I cleaned the old version because the last active until you update v6.0.9 i 6.1.0. nspr anger takes on, you need to buy z3x
Old 04-28-2011, 12:01   #15 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 817073
Sonork: rimasas
Thanks Meter: 3
Nspr ALL CONSUMERS, NOT install v 6.1.0. come to an end credit!