GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > NSPRO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2009, 14:13   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 116918
Sonork: 100.1590386
Thanks Meter: 559
Where to pay for new update need to unlock phones, and a message to all free beggers

Hi

First thanks Elco for new bomb update, i am happy and ready to pay the €40 charge for a years more update activation, but where to pay the money and how to apply update to my box, i have credit card waiting. Also to all of you complaining about this charge whats the problem you where only buying the box with 6 months of free updates promised, i have now had mine over 2 years and never had to pay before, how much have you made from your NSPro i will make double the activation fee in one days work, so if you cant make money off this box the you should get out of GSM and into another business maybe clean toilets etc as you will make more money than €40 euro in a week and this is what you are complaining, Elco has put alot of hard work and time into this project and asked nothing, so whats wrong with someone making something from there work as i am sure you all do.

BR

MAttYB
Old 09-26-2009, 14:40   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 7910
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbcommunication View Post
Hi

First thanks Elco for new bomb update, i am happy and ready to pay the €40 charge for a years more update activation, but where to pay the money and how to apply update to my box, i have credit card waiting. Also to all of you complaining about this charge whats the problem you where only buying the box with 6 months of free updates promised, i have now had mine over 2 years and never had to pay before, how much have you made from your NSPro i will make double the activation fee in one days work, so if you cant make money off this box the you should get out of GSM and into another business maybe clean toilets etc as you will make more money than €40 euro in a week and this is what you are complaining, Elco has put alot of hard work and time into this project and asked nothing, so whats wrong with someone making something from there work as i am sure you all do.

BR

MAttYB
Well said all seem to forget how much profit a lot of us have made in past of NSPRO / All boxes and software require add on activations at some time , some unlimited or some as logs
Old 09-26-2009, 15:41   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 93339
Thanks Meter: 27
OK where to pay this update?? Where are resellers? Elco if you made this new version you should be prepared to sell activations first, we cant use new version because we can't pay 4 activation..
Old 09-26-2009, 19:55   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Payment now available from GSMServer on there site here http://www.unlockcellular.com/Servic...ate-Activation
Old 09-26-2009, 19:58   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 981920
Sonork: 100.114140
Thanks Meter: 890
u can also buy from me from monday
on server

REGARDS
Old 09-26-2009, 20:33   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 195993
Sonork: 100.1653595
Thanks Meter: 128
Quote:
Hi

BR

MAttYB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Well said all seem to forget how much profit a lot of us have made in past of NSPRO / All boxes and software require add on activations at some time , some unlimited or some as logs
very good word-agree totally!!!
i hav wannabee competion around me and ma activation
will b applyed and ready too unlock...
regards

THE KOP...
Old 09-26-2009, 20:40   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 221603
Sonork: 100.1581270
Thanks Meter: 6,395
Donate money to this user
Quote:
good words i totally agree with u
more than 2 year i have nspro and still good tool
i am ready to pay for this update
elco alwasy good supporter
br
Old 09-26-2009, 20:43   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 996383
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
well you seems to forget that not all have been using nspro so long time as you so they did not make the profit you did.
Think of that for a moment.
This year have been slow updates and slow support so it have not been wort it for many others.
So instead on trowing crap on they who complain then think before, how long they have used the tool and what they have been true with payment of omnia unlock and then hi relesed it for free a short time after.
for me nspro is trash ware now and z3x is the real good team who gives the customers what they pay for.
Old 09-26-2009, 20:52   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

I am sure that after people have paid the years activation the updates will start coming more regualar, as Elco will then feel like hes working towards something with money coming in, how many actaul NsPro boxed can you sell till the markets dried up and there is not one person in a market who needs your box and sales slow to a stop why would you want to continue working when it makes you nothing, receiving a update payment will give reason to start working again. I trust in Elco he has always given good support and a fair priced good product, and i am sure we will see some of the old first in the world style.

Just my opinon and belief

BR

MAttYB
Old 09-26-2009, 20:55   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1447
Thanks Meter: 97
You will cry for money....better buy new box.......with more power and update...

elco is alone.....
Old 09-26-2009, 21:10   #11 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 996383
Thanks Meter: 19
Quote:
I am sure that after people have paid the years activation the updates will start coming more regualar, as Elco will then feel like hes working towards something with money coming in, how many actaul NsPro boxed can you sell till the markets dried up and there is not one person in a market who needs your box and sales slow to a stop why would you want to continue working when it makes you nothing, receiving a update payment will give reason to start working again. I trust in Elco he has always given good support and a fair priced good product, and i am sure we will see some of the old first in the world style.

BR

MAttYB
People dont want to pay to get updates later they would have payed if this update and futurr updates would be something extra, so it's not a smart move to begin charge for updates when the only thing you can offer is a 3 month late **** that all other have alredy given for free.
the smart thing would have been to bring something new something the customers would have killed for.
Old 09-26-2009, 21:13   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 2878
Thanks Meter: 9,123
Quote:

BR

MAttYB

exactly what i think too...

nobody will force anyone to buy this update!
so buy it or go to any other team and wait till they ask for update after 3 years free support (!!!).

br.
hari