Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|03-09-2006, 17:18||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2005
Thanked 17 Times in 11 Posts
just for the professionals
sum question for the professionals
1. can i use cables of twister for useing with phoenix fps-8 (orginal nokia )
2. can i unlock dct 4 with phoenix fps-8 ( orginal nokia box) ?
3. where i can find information about phoenix fps-8 ( orginal nokia box ) ?
4. where i can buy this box ?
thanks to all the supporters
|03-09-2006, 19:28||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2002
Thanked 25 Times in 9 Posts
2. no (... but you can change product code of unlocked phone to code wich is deafult unlocked by factory and recalc RPL on orig. nokia server if you have access )
3. on net
4. see main sales section
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Just for the novice in gsm||..::GsmHelp::..||GSM Mobile Links||1||03-25-2007 13:03|
|question for the professionals||yuval44||Phoenix Black Box||1||03-05-2006 17:18|
|Just For The Record||andro||Phoenix Black Box||17||12-26-2004 14:30|
|8250 to 8210 just for the ppm||jim99||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||1||02-09-2002 04:49|