GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Phoenix Black Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2005, 21:38   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zulea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside Raskal pocket
Posts: 3,328
Member: 5325
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,447
PBB S/// v5.4

PBB S/// v5.4 (17-Jul-2005):
- completely changed flashing method
- corrected "power on" bug on new ARM 3G phones (V800, Z800, ...)
- added support to write any part of flash area
- added Full Repair flashes and EEPROM area flashes
(use this in Flash File MAIN - *.MBN field)
- added support to flash EAL (Enable All Languages) flashes
- no more need Complete Phone after flash EAL Main/FS flashes
- corrected error 01B5 on RSA AVR phones
- prepared to release next version with read flash support
(Main, FS, EROM and EEPROM area - will be ready in few days)


How to repair any software damage on SEMC phones:
- go to Flash New ARM
- in Flash File MAIN field choose FullRepairFlash file
- check "Recover Certificate"
- after phone is flashed, make "Clear SP Locks" or "Rebuild SP Area"

Full Repair Flashes contains Main + FS + EEPROM on regular phones
and EROM + Main + FS + EEPROM on phones with EROM area
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 22:22   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
the new's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Age: 32
Posts: 1,360
Member: 36653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 322
Wink waw thanks Zulea it's the time for this update !!!!!

waw thaks Zulea it's the time for this update
now PBB se will return the first software for sonyerricson unlock and repair
thaks Zulea for this update
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 22:31   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
maxijazz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Kepler22
Age: 36
Posts: 962
Member: 93787
Status: Offline
Sonork: 1646397
Thanks Meter: 9
by the way,is k750 fs file available now?

br;
maxijazz
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 22:35   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 136
Member: 4947
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 5
Thumbs up

So as we all see Mr Zulea was busy al the time with PBB S/// v5.4
This is a nice update
I think the most bugs are going

Regards from Hell
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 22:45   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zulea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside Raskal pocket
Posts: 3,328
Member: 5325
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxijazz
by the way,is k750 fs file available now?

br;
maxijazz
Uploading now. Will be ready in 1-2 hours.
Same with Full repair flash for K750.

Best regards,
Zulea
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 22:48   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
the new's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Age: 32
Posts: 1,360
Member: 36653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 322
Wink flash for V800 will be Uploaded !!!!!

there is no V800 flash file for V800 in support area
PLIZZ Mr Zulea upload it
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 23:14   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zulea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside Raskal pocket
Posts: 3,328
Member: 5325
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by the new
there is no V800 flash file for V800 in support area
PLIZZ Mr Zulea upload it
I'm uploading now, but ADSL connection means 'asymethrical' and I have only 300 kbps uplink, so upload go at ~40 kbytes/s
Anyway until tomorow all files will be there.
But I will not upload V800 files, I will upload only Z800 files. V800 original files are completely s h i t. If you really need specialy this files, I will download and upload this carp too. But you can use Z800 files, is more nice firmware and works well on both V800 and V802SE (I just tested here) phones.

Best regards,
Zulea
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 23:46   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
fgl30's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 1,359
Member: 27881
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 10
Very good Zulea. But again, where´s connecivity to Twister cables
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2005, 23:49   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zulea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside Raskal pocket
Posts: 3,328
Member: 5325
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgl30
Very good Zulea. But again, where´s connecivity to Twister cables
You don't have 14$ to buy this cable:
http://www.one-stop-factory.com/pdet...productid=3273

??????

Also there is no Sharp 802/902 and K750 cables for Twister (from my knowledge) so this 14$ investment I think is 'best buy of this year'.

Best regards,
Zulea
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 00:01   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Falck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Denmark
Age: 46
Posts: 1,059
Member: 18805
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
You don't have 14$ to buy this cable:
http://www.one-stop-factory.com/pdet...productid=3273

??????

Also there is no Sharp 802/902 and K750 cables for Twister (from my knowledge) so this 14$ investment I think is 'best buy of this year'.

Best regards,
Zulea
Hehe, i like ur answer zulea, btw cruiser works very well with PBB S/// now, thx for another fast update with corrected bugs

WBR Falck
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 00:02   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
.:Morpheus:.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: United Kingdom, ENGLAND
Posts: 1,145
Member: 47774
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 183
;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the new
waw thaks Zulea it's the time for this update
now PBB se will return the first software for sonyerricson unlock and repair
thaks Zulea for this update
hihihihh u said that because you're new users of PBB
( sure i joke man ) i like you i d'ont know why loll ...

Zulea Realy very good update and i hope no more Cracking and more more update coming soon,

br,
MR FTeam
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 00:55   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
the new's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Age: 32
Posts: 1,360
Member: 36653
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 322
Wink thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulea
I'm uploading now, but ADSL connection means 'asymethrical' and I have only 300 kbps uplink, so upload go at ~40 kbytes/s
Anyway until tomorow all files will be there.
But I will not upload V800 files, I will upload only Z800 files. V800 original files are completely s h i t. If you really need specialy this files, I will download and upload this carp too. But you can use Z800 files, is more nice firmware and works well on both V800 and V802SE (I just tested here) phones.

Best regards,
Zulea
thaks i will download Z800 flash file
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:17   #13 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: lebanon
Posts: 84
Member: 9527
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
i had problem with connecting phone with pbbs5
with pbbs5.4 it gives me this error when i click read codes and the phone is dead
please help

k700i

Bypass boot authority
Phone Flash CID: 36
Phone KEY: A1_DB2010_36_RED
Load data to phone
ERROR: 300332
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:32   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
zulea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Inside Raskal pocket
Posts: 3,328
Member: 5325
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8,447
Quote:
Originally Posted by omar
i had problem with connecting phone with pbbs5
with pbbs5.4 it gives me this error when i click read codes and the phone is dead
please help

k700i

Bypass boot authority
Phone Flash CID: 36
Phone KEY: A1_DB2010_36_RED
Load data to phone
ERROR: 300332
This phone is CID-29 in OTP and was just upgarded by EMMA2 or in SE factory to Flash CID36.
Remove and insert battery, select K700-CID29 and unlock the phone.
In next update automaticaly OTP CID detection will be implemented.

Best regards,
Zulea
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2005, 01:46   #15 (permalink)
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: lebanon
Posts: 84
Member: 9527
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 3
thank you Zulea
i unlocked the phone but still dead only red ligth when powering
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
>>> SEMC Tool v5.4 <<< RNC_EBM SonyEricsson (USB-Smart) 3 12-16-2005 01:07
Phone Manager V5.4.0 Support 756, 556, 757 lion108h BF, BG, TH, BHx Series 7 11-16-2005 09:58
dead TH4 after unlock with Lurker v5.4 JAVA Good Wray´s Products 18 09-29-2005 16:12
PBB S/// v5.4 need please zaskar Phoenix Black Box 2 08-08-2005 01:24

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:33.



Powered by Searchlight © 2014 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2014 -
Page generated in 0.46534 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO