GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Saras Boxes > powerflasher

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2005, 19:35   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 121356
Thanks Meter: 73
can slaver box work with samsung and ericsson that are not sarasoftproducts

please i have some champion cables that can work with powerflasher slaver box,i have stopped using the box,but i tried to use the cables together with slaver box,to work with some samsung and ericsson softwares,but it doese not respond.please do anyone know how i can make it work,or cant it be used on such softwares like samsung ust,ust pro etc
Old 04-22-2005, 14:38   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 68498
Thanks Meter: 152
Quote:
Originally Posted by obioha
please i have some champion cables that can work with powerflasher slaver box,i have stopped using the box,but i tried to use the cables together with slaver box,to work with some samsung and ericsson softwares,but it doese not respond.please do anyone know how i can make it work,or cant it be used on such softwares like samsung ust,ust pro etc
yes of course if the cables are compatible with slaver box then it means that you can flash any phone with the software you have...
Old 05-20-2005, 02:14   #3 (permalink)

Member: 75944
Thanks Meter: 0
can be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by softworm
yes of course if the cables are compatible with slaver box then it means that you can flash any phone with the software you have...
yes u can but, before u have to see the pinout of champion and slaver.if it's same u can .no problem but ,if it's not same u have to do a adaptor rj45 to work with the champion cables with the slaver box.