GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   powerflasher (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f290/)
-   -   urgent need for powerflasher help (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f290/urgent-need-powerflasher-help-289953/)

vikbz 04-22-2006 02:09

urgent need for powerflasher help

hello all, i just recently bought the Powerflasher master/slaver boxes and due to my newness to the world of unlocking cellphones, i am a bit lost as to how to go about doing anything:mad::confused:. I would like to know some questions. 1. are both the master and the slaver boxes be connected to my pc at the same time? 2. if not, then do i need to install each box as the model/brand comes up?3. can anybody explain to me how to go about using the program to unlock the phones? I have been trying to find somewhere online that can give me a tutorial of some sort, but to no avail:(. I have some other questions as well, but i will patiently wait for someone to help me with these first.

thanks forehand!!!!:D;)

touch_111387 04-27-2006 21:33

hi
mate i m also using powerflasher and may be i may be of help to you
first there has to be some usb cable delivered with it,connect the master with pc and then use another usb cable join the slave to the master but this methode is unecessary for you at the moment they are mostly joint together when two people want to work with it or may be you are working with master on another pc and someone can use the slave on other pc
you must intall the set up suit for powerflasher on your pc and all the drivers has to be installed before you can start using them
on the issue of unlocking manual there is a web site with german language i dont know if you can understand german if yes then i will link you

vikbz 04-30-2006 19:42

hmm well as far as wat u have explained to me touch, i kinda had figured out recently for my own. except the fact that i didnt know about the slave/master issue. as far as german, nope, crap outta luck man ...dont know any german. no one can translate the link into english?

thanks anyway....

vikbz 05-02-2006 21:12

hey touch can u assist me in telling me if the pwerflasher box can unlock the sony ericsson T106?

tnx;)

touch_111387 05-03-2006 10:27

yes it can check the software suit it stated there

vikbz 05-15-2006 17:15

hi, i am still trying to fully understand this powerflasher suite completely, can anyone assist me futher please? I need help in unlocking a sony ericsson T106!!!

thanks,

touch_111387 05-15-2006 21:11

what is the main problem

sayas 05-17-2006 15:49

hmm well as far as wat u have explained to me touch, i kinda had figured out recently for my own. except the fact that i didnt know about the slave/master issue. as far as german, nope, crap outta luck man ...dont know any german. no one can translate the link into english?

thanks anyway....

vikbz 05-18-2006 16:42

hey dude, how come u quoting me and not adding any relevant info?
que pedos?

rexzadrian 05-27-2006 14:26

to open line sony ericson jus connect the phone to the powerflasher then select phone model then click go then it will check the phone then click init locks