Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums. |
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
|12-30-2004, 07:19||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Feb 2004
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
between victorgsm and totalmoto
Which one I should buy ? I need to do unlock and language change. I need one which is stable and i can get language pack easy ?
|12-30-2004, 09:40||#2 (permalink)|
Join Date: Apr 2003
Thanked 6 Times in 4 Posts
|12-31-2004, 07:16||#8 (permalink)|
Join Date: Oct 2003
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
This is TotalMoto support section.
If you need support regarding other devices -- go to P2K section or to the corresponding support section.[/glow]
Last edited by Gobi; 12-31-2004 at 08:14.
|01-03-2005, 08:12||#11 (permalink)|
Join Date: Dec 2004
Thanked 5 Times in 2 Posts
Victor'S MMS is older but SmartMoto can be
Victor's MMS is older but SmartMoto can be better :
- no internet connection needed for unlocking
- backup full flash : The function is implemented for fully safe SmartMoto tool operation with Your Motorola phones. With the backup files you upload our team continuously replenishes flash files database
- restore full flash : You can always restore your phone to initial state using this function and previously made backup file.
- auto backup/restore security area : For those models where security area does not restore it will be autosaved while entering boot mode. If needed this zone can be restored with restore security area function.
|01-03-2005, 23:32||#12 (permalink)|
Join Date: Nov 2004
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
1. This is TotalMoto support section.
2. Backup for additional safe was released by TotalMoto more-more time ago... am I wrong?
|thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|IR between 6150 and IBM TP 600||favdijck||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||3||11-15-2011 12:08|
|How can reflash K750 and what’s a diferent between reflash and flash||mobileunlockers||Cruiser Suite||12||01-22-2007 07:01|
|What Is The Difference Between Ufs2 And Ufs3 And Can We Covert It||power cell||UFS2 + UFS3-Tornadoflasher||5||01-11-2006 00:51|
|What is the difference between W and G series in terms of firmware and PCB?||BufferMess||LG||1||12-03-2003 13:45|
|What is the difference between JIC and Dejan box?||fox||Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 , DCT-2 , DCT-3 , DCT-L )||0||10-16-2001 19:59|