GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   TotalMoto (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f291/)
-   -   My Total Moto can not see any phone..... (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f291/my-total-moto-can-not-see-any-phone-210841/)

enrocas 06-04-2005 20:15

My Total Moto can not see any phone.....

My Total Moto can not see any phone, can anyone help me. Thanks

TotalMoto 06-05-2005 17:47

Is it first time use or not?

Quote:

Originally Posted by enrocas
My Total Moto can not see any phone, can anyone help me. Thanks

enrocas 06-07-2005 00:30

No it is not the first time. It was working OK but all of a sudden it stops working. I can not see any fhone, all buttons are disable. Please tell me what do to. Thanks

MovilCom 06-07-2005 00:50

try to reinstalll drivers

Best Regards

Tomas - MovilCom

enrocas 06-07-2005 00:57

I already reisntalled all drivers.....does not work anyway.

TotalMoto 06-07-2005 01:14

1. Connect phone in flash mode (using *# and PowerOn button on Your phone)
2. Press "Start" button of Your Windows(TM) OS-> then choose "Run"-> then type "%windir%\system32\devmgmt.msc" and press "Enter"-> then search for "Motorola Flash Interface" detected or not.
3. Depended on result of step 2...

Quote:

I already reisntalled all drivers.....does not work anyway.

enrocas 06-07-2005 01:43

2 Attachment(s)
This is what I get when I do what you say, and this is my Total Moto, no bottoms active. (it is in spanish, but says that windows can not find the command you say)

enrocas 06-07-2005 04:28

I forgot to tell, when Total Moto was working my PC used to make a little sound when connecting the phone, this sound is not anymore and Total Moto can not conect any phone now.

TotalMoto 06-07-2005 12:36

Sorry I forgot - I give You a way how to start "Device manager" but it was for Windows (not for linoleum)...

Find "Device Manager" in Your system and check if "Motorola Flash Interface" is detected...

Quote:

I forgot to tell, when Total Moto was working my PC used to make a little sound when connecting the phone, this sound is not anymore and Total Moto can not conect any phone now.

enrocas 06-07-2005 15:37

I guess that is the problem. Sistem asks me to install "Motorola Flash Interface" and I do according to instalation manual, but nothing happen, "Motorola Flash Interface" is never installed, it is detected but can not install. I work on Win Milenium. What is really strange is that Total Moto was working fine then did not work any more. Please help me, i think it is broken.

TotalMoto 06-07-2005 21:25

TotalMoto is suited for WinXP
I dont know if it work in Milenium...

You need to confirm that "Motorola Flash Interface" is properly installed...

Quote:

I guess that is the problem. Sistem asks me to install "Motorola Flash Interface" and I do according to instalation manual, but nothing happen, "Motorola Flash Interface" is never installed, it is detected but can not install. I work on Win Milenium. What is really strange is that Total Moto was working fine then did not work any more. Please help me, i think it is broken.

enrocas 06-08-2005 05:51

My Total Moto was working OK in Win Milenium, any way, I tryed to make it work in my brothers PC with Win XP but I could not make it work, it does not work, i fallowed all installation steps, including User Port, but it does not work. I mean, MY TOTAL MOTO WAS WORKING, I UNLOCKED AND FLASHED A FEW PHONES, BUT NOW IT DOES NOT WORK NOW. IT WAS WORKING IN WIN MILENIUM BUT IT IS NOT WORKING ANYMORE.

enrocas 06-08-2005 06:02

About Motorola Flash Interface, it can not be installed, I try and try, but there is no way.....it can not be installed. Before, when my Total Moto was working, I could install Motorola Flash Interface without problem but now there is no way to install it. MY TOTAL MOTO IS BROKEN and I bought it last Feb 15, 2005 from www.unlockcellular.com. What do I have to do?, do I have to ship you back to repair it?. Thanks

huzsolt 06-08-2005 08:16

Quote:

About Motorola Flash Interface, it can not be installed, I try and try, but there is no way.....it can not be installed. Before, when my Total Moto was working, I could install Motorola Flash Interface without problem but now there is no way to install it. MY TOTAL MOTO IS BROKEN and I bought it last Feb 15, 2005 from www.unlockcellular.com. What do I have to do?, do I have to ship you back to repair it?. Thanks

Strange thing. My dongle died too once, but with broken dongle I could not start Totalmoto GUI. But I saw your screenshots, and it is working well. I don't thing the dongle has problems, becouse the dongle has nothing to do with connection of motorola phones via USB, it is just protecting the software. ( or isn't?).
Try on a third pc too...

blue_life1111 06-08-2005 14:26

Thats is connection between pc and phone. please check cable, pin and PC device manager.