GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   TotalMoto (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f291/)
-   -   Need help with installation (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f291/need-help-installation-216209/)

kimmyboi 06-29-2005 08:33

Need help with installation

I have installed the drivers, UserPort and the latest TotalMoto165 on my Windows XP. And everytime i when i click on the 'Yes read all warnings and limited warranties. I agree to use this tool' button, then the software just freezes and i can't even open up. I have tried this on 3 different computers and all end up with the same result.
So in this case, i can't even open up the software to see the Serial Number for my device.
And also, how do i get the lptxxxx.pbk file?

stboon 06-29-2005 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by kimmyboi
I have installed the drivers, UserPort and the latest TotalMoto165 on my Windows XP. And everytime i when i click on the 'Yes read all warnings and limited warranties. I agree to use this tool' button, then the software just freezes and i can't even open up. I have tried this on 3 different computers and all end up with the same result.
So in this case, i can't even open up the software to see the Serial Number for my device.
And also, how do i get the lptxxxx.pbk file?

do u instal 1.61 first??the full installer?

wynasoft1 06-29-2005 21:27

man

requets your pbk file to your reseller without pbk file the program doesnt start ;)

best regards

kimmyboi 07-01-2005 06:31

how to get the pbk file if i can't even see the serial number for the device, since software does not open up

bentys2000 07-01-2005 09:05

Quote:

how to get the pbk file if i can't even see the serial number for the device, since software does not open up

me too i have the same like you !!! i can't see sn and difficult to have lpt xxxx.pbk !!! i decided to return device back to reseller ...
i think totalmoto is too difficult to use...
i try installation on 6 pc always same problem ....
1.pc freeze :mad:
2.soft try too start and desappears in baout 2s :confused:

br :eek:

huzsolt 07-01-2005 20:01

Why don't U read at least the manual? It isn't difficult, just follow the steps.

Or at least read Tips and Tricks on the same forum
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178308

kimmyboi 07-02-2005 05:24

i have read the manual. But the problem is i can't get the pbk file. the reason for this is because when i open the software, the software just freezes, not the computer. And i have tried this on 4 different computers, all the same result. So how the hell do i get the PBK since i can not see the serial number of my software.
And when i request PBK file from reseller, they say i need to get the Serial Number. But i can't get the serial number since the software freezes

bentys2000 07-02-2005 08:44

total moto is a bad dream !!!!!!
br

huzsolt 07-03-2005 07:24

Quote:

i have read the manual. But the problem is i can't get the pbk file. the reason for this is because when i open the software, the software just freezes, not the computer. And i have tried this on 4 different computers, all the same result. So how the hell do i get the PBK since i can not see the serial number of my software.
And when i request PBK file from reseller, they say i need to get the Serial Number. But i can't get the serial number since the software freezes

The sn should be printed on the LPT dongle....

bentys2000 07-03-2005 09:20

huzsoft

i'm ok with you because i see a number on my lpt dongle but i don't know what its mean...4digits
best regards

huzsolt 07-03-2005 11:36

it is the totalmoto dongle sn
You need a pbk file for that sn.
Ask your reseller.

bentys2000 07-03-2005 15:18

so great !!!!! i'll ask pbk file !!! so lets keep in contact :D
br

enrocas 07-09-2005 22:16

TotalMoto is a piece of s h i t, I have one who worked only 2 months......always problems..............

bentys2000 07-10-2005 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by huzsolt
it is the totalmoto dongle sn
You need a pbk file for that sn.
Ask your reseller.

really it was the sn !!! reseller send me pbk file and totalmoto is working now !!! thank :D
bentys2000