GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Data1 Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2005, 21:40   #1 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Member: 18965
Thanks Meter: 3
Thumbs up Another Offer Only To Platinumclip Ussers! Nec CraZZy v5.0

Another offer only avi to platinumclip ussers!

This Software Needs A Computer To Use It.

www.platinumclip.co.uk -- are offering any usser with a platinumclip a chance to own the new Nec CraZZy v5.0 software with IMEI Repair function Cheaper Than Normal Prices!

Below Is A List Of What This Amazing Software Can Do!

Nec CraZZy v5.0 + Repair IMEI

Specification

# Dial-LOCK remove
# repair IMEI (after other unlockers and softwares)
# repair dead phones as Phone freezing, PLease wait etc.
# direct unlock all versions (included v.22, 23, 24, 25 and above) - 10 seconds.
# reading codes from phone
# unlock time: 10 seconds
# unblock blocked phones - 10 seconds
# reset counter - 10 seconds (repair after wrong or temporary codes entered)
# repair phone problems - 10 seconds

Suported phones

# E338 by USB cable (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# E228 (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# E313 (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C313 (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# E313v (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C313v (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# E313b (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C313b (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# E313e (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C313e (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# N313 (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# E616 (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C616 (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# E616e (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C616e (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# E616v (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C616v(read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# E616b (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, flash, repair IMEI)
# C616b (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# N616 (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)
# N616v (read codes, direct unlock even v25 version, reset counter, repair IMEI)

Platinumclip ussers please email us for your prices!

www.platinumclip.co.uk
[email protected]
Old 04-27-2005, 21:33   #2 (permalink)
Major Poster

Member: 141482
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs down

Has platinumclip.co.uk and gsmunlocking.co.uk (both the same company) gone bust?

Why are they not answering emails, phones or SMS text messages. And, more importantly, why are they still taking orders and customers money without delivering the products, or responding to customers asking where their products are?

We should be told.

I strongly advise anyone thinking of buying from either of these websites to think again and move on elsewhere, unless they start responding to their customers.
Old 04-28-2005, 16:11   #3 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

becuase we are on holiday...... read my posting.... i do not read my emails when im on holiday with my wife and kids.... when im on holiday im on holiday...
Old 04-28-2005, 22:00   #4 (permalink)
Major Poster

That is absolutely no excuse whatsoever. And your posting is four business days after you left the country - and only because someone (me) made public your shoddy trading methods.

When you go on holiday you should make appropriate arrangements to notify customers visiting your website so that they may make a decision whether to trade with you or not BEFORE parting with their money to you. Or you should suspend trading for the period you are away.

You are not a Bank and therfore have no right to hold on to people's money without delivering goods. Your website says "Next Day Delivery". Ha ha ha that is some big joke. It is also completely false and leaves you open to prosecution by the Advertising Standards Authority in the UK. Perhaps you'd like to call them "Fool" also?

No one would deny you your holiday with wife and family. But you do have business obligations also - and one of them is to make sure your customers and prospective customers are accurately informed of when you cannot trade.

You have brought this upon yourself.
Old 04-30-2005, 17:57   #5 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

we posted becuase a friend called me when i was on holiday to say that someone had posted ****! if you have purchased anything from us, then you will have used your credit card! correct!! then we can not cheat you!
Old 05-01-2005, 00:00   #6 (permalink)
Major Poster

Why do you continue to miss the very simple point? You appeared to be trading normally when in fact you were not.

You know, as well as I do, that it is a long and complicated process getting a credit card refund from someone who has cheated you. All the while I am without the simple items that I have ordered.

Why should this become so complicated because of weak communcations from my potential supplier?

Ask yourself this one simple question. In the same circumstances, would you have been quite so happy as you want me to be?

If you can truthfully answer "Yes" then I will withdraw all of my complaints without further prejudice.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:42   #7 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Yes - we would have made a simple posting on the forum to ask if anyone had heard anything about us! before SHOUTING cheater - Its not a long process to get a refund when you pay with a credit card! YOU use the word cheated ALL the time! NO one has CHEATED you! I will not answer any more on this matter as we have txt you and emailed you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands0n
Why do you continue to miss the very simple point? You appeared to be trading normally when in fact you were not.

You know, as well as I do, that it is a long and complicated process getting a credit card refund from someone who has cheated you. All the while I am without the simple items that I have ordered.

Why should this become so complicated because of weak communcations from my potential supplier?

Ask yourself this one simple question. In the same circumstances, would you have been quite so happy as you want me to be?

If you can truthfully answer "Yes" then I will withdraw all of my complaints without further prejudice.
Old 05-01-2005, 08:36   #8 (permalink)
Major Poster

Thumbs up Platinumclip.co.uk are trying to make good

Why do you keep misunderstanding me? My use of the language is quite clear!

Okay let me try to make this completely clear for you and then we can be done.

1. Because of your absence and complete lack of feedback or response I quickly became of the impression that you were not a good trader. It is entirely reasonable that I came that conclusion simply because you would not respond to me. No-one knew you were away on holiday until Thursday when you got word that I was extremely upset with you.

2. Yes, I used the word "cheat" in the previous posts. And I continued to do so until you finally responded. Like I asked you, and you did not reply, "How would you feel in that circumstance". Would you really be so very happy to send money off and receive only silence and non-delivery? I really do not think that you would be quite so complacent as you would like me to be.

3. I clearly asked on here for opinion on Platinumclip and qualified my question by saying why I was asking - that is clear for anyone to read above.

4. Yes, you have responded to me when you finally got back into the country. But, and this is important and you keep missing the point, that was a full 5 (five) working days since I placed my order!! Until that time I had nothing! Absolutely nothing to suggest that you were still in business, or that you would fulfil my order. Can you not understand this simple concept? Your apparent behavior caused me to question your sincerity and integrity. Your website says "Next Day Delivery" - and that set my expectation. I waited patiently till the next business day before attempting to make contact with you. Do not set expectations in others if you cannot meet them (even temporarily). A simple temporary banner on your website would have saved you all of this grief!

5. In conclusion, I have agreed to take supply of the goods from you and am quite happy to do so. But I can only make an assessment of you as a direct consequence of your behavior. That is entirey reasonable. So, if you supply me, and if you support me then you will read good words about you on this and other forums. It is as simple as that!

6. I wholly retract my accusation that you are a cheater because you have finally communicated with me. I, only now, know that you intend to supply to my order - previously I did not have even the vaguest hint that you would do so. But you must understand that, if you become out of communication or do not tell people that you are not able to trade then they will form an impression that you are another of the many Internet cheats that are out there. It really is that simple!

I repeat for your benefit - I retract my accusation that you are a cheater.

I am content for this to be the end of the discussion.