GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Data1 Team Products

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2005, 13:55   #1 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Member: 18965
Thanks Meter: 3
For Any Ussers Of The Platinum Talking Clip!

If You Have A Platinum Talking Clip And Would Like The Best Product Around To Unlock And Flash Samsung Phones! We Have The Nsdongle 3.9.4 For Special Prices To Platinumclip Ussers! P.M Me! Or email! Check Out What Nsdongle Can Do For You! www.platinumclip.co.uk -- Samsung! Prices On The WebPage Are Diff To Platinumclip Ussers! So P.m Me Or Email!
Old 12-13-2005, 22:32   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 163447
Thanks Meter: 6
Whats different about your offer and the NSDongle offer for JAF owners which I just paid £110 for? As your only charging £70 on the website and you say you will do even cheaper for platinum clip owners??

Ian.
Old 12-13-2005, 22:35   #3 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Its becuase i can offer this to platinumclip ussers! also my own customers!
£70.00 with cables! - less without cables! JAF are jaf ussers! platinumclip is another! depends who offers what to there customers!

Maybe i will offer to jaf ussers! ? wait and see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipxtreme
Whats different about your offer and the NSDongle offer for JAF owners which I just paid £110 for? As your only charging £70 on the website and you say you will do even cheaper for platinum clip owners??

Ian.

Last edited by pig; 12-13-2005 at 22:48.
Old 12-15-2005, 01:21   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 13335
Thanks Meter: 2
These are original NSDongle?
Old 12-15-2005, 10:32   #5 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Original software not cracked or patched!
Usses An Original CryptoBox_Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierGSM
These are original NSDongle?
Old 01-18-2006, 11:33   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

so you were lying it isnt an original NSDongle its a clone??

we can see that from your new website and the posts above
Old 01-18-2006, 12:51   #7 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

No one is lying it uses original software as YOU well No and it works!
we Use a MarxCryptobox_KeY from an original dongle! so as i said its original!

BUT its a clone of the original dongle! FULLY working AS YOU NO!

And please dont come on here saying our CLONE kills hard drives becuase as you also know thats bull**** the original dongle Also takes out a system file! BUT WE HAVE FIXED THIS LITTLE PROBLEM for our customers! they just have to run a small exe file after using the Nsdongle software!

Quote:
so you were lying it isnt an original NSDongle its a clone??
we can see that from your new website and the posts above
Old 01-19-2006, 15:50   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Clone is a clone no matter what dongle you use

selling Clone as original is the BIGGEST way of cheating someone

anyway best of luck in the future
Old 01-19-2006, 15:54   #9 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Do you see me selling as original NO NO - Thats why its called NsdongleClone
My customers get updates! my customer get flash & repair files! ect! we have 2 servers! with files on!
Old 01-21-2006, 12:31   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Original software not cracked or patched!
Usses An Original CryptoBox_Key
lthis your own post from above you wereadvertising as original back then
Old 01-21-2006, 12:51   #11 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

You have read corect! its does use an original MarXCryptoBox_KeY Or it would not work! there is the hard dongle version what elco sells! and ours what we sell! Both use a MarXCryptoBox_KeY but in diff formats! anyway why cont this! ours is working elco"s is working!

Quote:
lthis your own post from above you wereadvertising as original back then
Old 01-21-2006, 17:38   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

your theory lacks any sort of sense

Elco programs this product and the protection. the cryptoBox is just a dongle until programmed by the correct algo

only elco has the rights to program the dongles to work with his software

anyone else doing this without his permission is selling a CLONE product no matter what

just becuase you use a cryptobox you do nt sell an original in anyway

elco is working to make sure yours stops working with new updates and it will stop no matter how long or what it takes
Old 01-21-2006, 17:48   #13 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Good For Elco! Im Selling A Clone! I Dont Claim Nothing More! Why Are You Still Posting On My Threads! And YES we also have that algo! thats why our Nsdongle Works!
Old 01-22-2006, 13:20   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 53591
Thanks Meter: 1
Pig, do u think is right to hack someone elses softwares and sell it as your own? Especially as your customers will not be able to use the latest updates, as we all know Elco will stop these dongles from working. What will you do when this happens? Abbandon your customers, I mean you have promised updates to YOUR supposed dongle.

This is a stupid idea to make money, why dont you now release a cruiser clone and use schlumburger dongle, you could make a package cruiser working with ORGINAL software + Usb Smart working with ORGINAL SOFTWARE + Infinity working with ORIGINAL software for underr 200quid lol mate, then you could claim that there all your boxes, and ther orignals
Old 01-22-2006, 15:01   #15 (permalink)
pig
No Life Poster

Another STUPPID POSTER!
Hacking happens all the time! get used to it!
we have given every update to our customers upto now! and if you read our site it says updates given when AVL..... customers know its a clone and its working as off! were do you see a PROMIS of updates! LOL - since we started to clone this nsdongle we have given every update that we think is good! without bugs! our customers get support with FLASH - REPAIR - MANUALS - FILES! WHY is it you dont shout when someone gives SeTool3 / Vygis free! what is it, is it that im selling my Clone! and others give free there clones! cracks ect! WHO is claiming this is my work! AS i said another STUPPID forum member jumping on the wagon! LOL

LOOK around the forum FRIEND you will also see others selling clones! UFS-3 / JAF / HWK / prodigy / cdr -- LOL LOL go and make postings on there threads!

STUPPID POSTERS! LOL IF I GAVE IT FREE SOME OF YOU ON THIS FORUM WOULD BE KISSING MY *****

If customers want to purchase original then they do! if they want to purchase OUR FULL WORKING Clone! they can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmictej
Pig, do u think is right to hack someone elses softwares and sell it as your own? Especially as your customers will not be able to use the latest updates, as we all know Elco will stop these dongles from working. What will you do when this happens? Abbandon your customers, I mean you have promised updates to YOUR supposed dongle.
This is a stupid idea to make money, why dont you now release a cruiser clone and use schlumburger dongle, you could make a package cruiser working with ORGINAL software + Usb Smart working with ORGINAL SOFTWARE + Infinity working with ORIGINAL software for underr 200quid lol mate, then you could claim that there all your boxes, and ther orignals

Last edited by pig; 01-22-2006 at 15:12.