GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Data1 Team Products (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f294/)
-   -   talking clip is worst!!!!!!!!!! (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f294/talking-clip-worst-242718/)

Juan Tamad 10-22-2005 13:58

talking clip is worst!!!!!!!!!!

among the gadgets for cellphone repair I bought, I think Platinum talking clip is the worst when it comes to updates. What are you doing guys? all the gadgets are getting updates and you are as slow as a turtle in providing us support for new phones.GGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!##%$ Smart-Clip is the best. You are getting all the updates everytime and for FREE. Wake up DATA1 team!!!!

fonesunlock 10-22-2005 14:46

Smart-Clip and Platinum clip are two completely different products, one supports motorola while the other supports 10 different brands, you cannot compare the 2, it doesnt make any sense.

aznpdaddy 10-22-2005 15:51

bongie you are nutz....
compare the price............
thats all i have to say!!!

wbr
faisal

stay in bongaland...dont pass bonga go and dont collect bonga dosh...
just goto bonga jail......and not to gsm forum!!

shawgsm 10-22-2005 16:51

platinum clip is a crap could not unlock nokia phones even s.p.v & there is no update it's just wasting of investment

James-R 10-22-2005 16:54

in my opinion platinum clip has unlocking everything is says it will unlock.

aznpdaddy 10-22-2005 17:03

i agree with james

IF PEOPLE DONT know how to use it....then tuff nutz!!!

also about updates.....hmmmm...look at the market situation....cracks comming out every day...what the point in them givin updates now....

only updates that are worth it WOULD BE sony ericsson cid 36 aka d750i etc
and bb5 unlock!!!

WOULD you expect to get it free....i think NOT!

tell dataone team that you will pay them £100 to add it to your platinum clip then they might give you the update.....

its only worth under £100 and support nealry all the nokias and samsungs and sony ericcsons of the past even upto the 6230 and d500 SO all you cheap skates stop moaning!!!

and about it being non working-how many times for gods sakes if all else fails TAKE it to your resseller....

CHECK YOU CABLES:
CHECK that they are FULL BATTERY
DO FULL UPDATE TO v45
DO SMART UPDATE!!!!!!

that usually sort it

NOW all critics is sugest you STFU or come out eith your own clips...or better yet the plums that keep sayin XYZ clip better...well then go and buy it!!!!!

FINAL WORD i think for the cost of the clip ITS OUTDONE it!!

WBR
faisal

reignsmart 11-01-2005 08:56

buying platinum clip is the biggest mistake i have ever made.
i will not support data1team products anymore!!!!

BBBUUULLLLLL SSSHHHIIITTT!!!!! DATA1TEAM

pig 11-01-2005 09:46

Why is it a mistake! does it not unlock everything the manual says! the updates are getting slower! YES! anywords from phill!! or dataoneteam!

www.platinumclip.co.uk

Quote:

Originally Posted by reignsmart
buying platinum clip is the biggest mistake i have ever made.
i will not support data1team products anymore!!!!
BBBUUULLLLLL SSSHHHIIITTT!!!!! DATA1TEAM

sweetboy 11-16-2005 16:49

crap clip

worst clip i ever buy i have wasted my money
can not unlock nokia
and no new updates is coming

fonesunlock 11-16-2005 23:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetboy
worst clip i ever buy i have wasted my money
can not unlock nokia
and no new updates is coming

Either your clip is faulty, which i doubt very much, or, you need someone to hold your hand when unlocking.

ricson 11-17-2005 02:32

maybe clip is not talking any more

LogoMan 11-17-2005 02:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by sherwinsuico
platinum clip is a crap could not unlock nokia phones even s.p.v & there is no update it's just wasting of investment

I have unlock 4pcs SPV w/out any probs, since I bought my clip, be sure phone is in "canary mode" w/ 3 colored stripes on screen;)

BR,
LogoMan

Unlockmaster 11-18-2005 16:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by fonesunlock
Either your clip is faulty, which i doubt very much, or, you need someone to hold your hand when unlocking.

You mean hold both hands

Lol