GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > No More Supported Solutions (Dead Products) > No More Supported H/W Products > Sonics Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2005, 05:34   #31 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 88
Member: 77537
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8

this box can read full from.. phone...???

B R
honge
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 06:31   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Motherland of China
Posts: 169
Member: 87194
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
hi, sir

our sonics box can read and write the phone fully, nothing to be worried about.

br
chou
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2005, 11:14   #33 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 40
Posts: 21
Member: 85418
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
A 800

Hello mate i am writing to you for a very simple problem. I have a samsung A800 in my shop but it won't start. It is ok I know, coz when I press the start button it displays a border on the screen but that's all, it only needs to be flashed. can you tell me where to find flasher for free. Please tell me.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 02:51   #34 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Motherland of China
Posts: 169
Member: 87194
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by erion
Hello mate i am writing to you for a very simple problem. I have a samsung A800 in my shop but it won't start. It is ok I know, coz when I press the start button it displays a border on the screen but that's all, it only needs to be flashed. can you tell me where to find flasher for free. Please tell me.
hi sir,

if you have a ufs-3 , you will not have such trouble!

chou
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2005, 08:48   #35 (permalink)
Insane Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Age: 41
Posts: 88
Member: 77537
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by choulilobert
hi, sir

our sonics box can read and write the phone fully, nothing to be worried about.

br
chou
but.. i test just read GDFS 37% phone dead
if can read full all FW in phone.. which button i must push..??
soryr for my bad language...
btw thank's for info...

B R
honge
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 05:49   #36 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 79
Posts: 611
Member: 53556
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
does it support S700i.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 10:01   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 417
Member: 38039
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by e2nak
does it support S700i.
Yes. it supported s700i since ver1.000, you'd better use the lastest 1.066 of cource.

B.R.
Redeagle
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 13:14   #38 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 79
Posts: 611
Member: 53556
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
m8

thanks mucho for quick reply will try unlocking when i reach home.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 08:33   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Age: 79
Posts: 611
Member: 53556
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1
@redeagle

m8

back to s700i unlocking to unlock phone we need to select and open gdfs file and click unlock/repair button. am i right? or just click unlock button without selecting proper gdfs file for phone model.
in the support page i see only s700 gdfs file and nothing for s700i. do i use
the same gdfs file s700 to unlock s700i. need help and clarification.
i am new to this sonics box and still need familiarization.

any consideration to this matter will be appreciated very much.

thanks again

e2nak
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 09:16   #40 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 417
Member: 38039
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by e2nak
@redeagle

m8

back to s700i unlocking to unlock phone we need to select and open gdfs file and click unlock/repair button. am i right? or just click unlock button without selecting proper gdfs file for phone model.
in the support page i see only s700 gdfs file and nothing for s700i. do i use
the same gdfs file s700 to unlock s700i. need help and clarification.
i am new to this sonics box and still need familiarization.

any consideration to this matter will be appreciated very much.

thanks again

e2nak
Hi,m8:
The s700's gdfs is same as s700i.
When do unlocking and repairing, you can directly do "Unlock/Repair" first, if phone is still unlocked, you'd select s700's gdfs in the 4th hole, tick "write gdfs when repairing", and then press "Unlock/Repair".
Other question pls let me know.

B.R.
Redeagle
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 17:35   #41 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MicrostarGSM®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Age: 42
Posts: 4,774
Member: 18855
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,938
Donate money to this user
new problem found..for K700
the empty board cannot be unlock by sonic but can unlock by rocket clip!!!!

mean the empty board which already flash with others software cannot unlock by sonic but with rocket clip it works
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 01:09   #42 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 417
Member: 38039
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MicrostarGSM®
new problem found..for K700
the empty board cannot be unlock by sonic but can unlock by rocket clip!!!!

mean the empty board which already flash with others software cannot unlock by sonic but with rocket clip it works
@[email protected]:
Hi,
Thanks for your info, I will upload a new SONICS version 1.076, which will support LG3G, to the website today or tomorrow, in which i do some changes for UNLOCK/REPAIR. Maybe the new version will be OK.

B.R.
Redeagle
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:05   #43 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
MicrostarGSM®'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Age: 42
Posts: 4,774
Member: 18855
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 1,938
Donate money to this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeagle
@[email protected]:
Hi,
Thanks for your info, I will upload a new SONICS version 1.076, which will support LG3G, to the website today or tomorrow, in which i do some changes for UNLOCK/REPAIR. Maybe the new version will be OK.

B.R.
Redeagle

yeah keep it up...will post more if have new problem
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:38   #44 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Invisible's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: รำมว&#
Posts: 2,461
Member: 3956
Status: Offline
Sonork: galletto3 rules :D
Thanks Meter: 55
hi

sonics had improved at light speed,
is a great box with great support,

best regards
Invisible
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 09:49   #45 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Guangzhou, China
Posts: 417
Member: 38039
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 6
Thanks you all

Thanks for all your supports and advices. I am trying to make SONICS box more and more powerful. All my power come from you all. Thanks.

B.R.
Redeagle
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
All requests for new Flash Files - post here Mizar Cruiser Suite 647 10-14-2012 09:57
Refill problems? Please post here the ASK REFILL [PLEASE POST ONLY HERE!] FTEAM_MODERATOR FuriousGold 111 01-09-2010 10:26
All member request plz post here all Huawei flash file request mohit_kripalu01 Various CDMA/TDMA Cell Phones 0 10-06-2009 14:38
All requests for new Flash Files - post here Mizar Cruiser Suite 211 12-18-2007 19:39
Please Post Here For W900 Support Requests stevier SonyEricsson (USB-Smart) 5 03-27-2006 19:35

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:53.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.46986 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO