GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   226FM unlocking not success (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/226fm-unlocking-not-success-524744/)

rajeshbahri 04-12-2008 12:36

226FM unlocking not success

i have a vodafone 226 fm for unlocking after insert sim display show "phone locked" i try unlock with ver.pana.1.43 but not successfully.plz help how to unlock this phone.

b.r

bahri

InfinitySupport 04-12-2008 13:08

Hello,

Probably you have blocked unlock counter.

f164 04-12-2008 14:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 3232316)
Hello,

Probably you have blocked unlock counter.

is there a future solution for that problem ?

Shakeel Communication 04-12-2008 14:14

what is the way to check blocked counter phone

InfinitySupport 04-12-2008 15:20

@f164
in future you will be USA president, but maybe not...

@m s s spk
insert sim card in phone before unlock and see is it possible to enter unlock code or not

DYNET 04-12-2008 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 3232756)
@f164

@m s s spk
insert sim card in phone before unlock and see is it possible to enter unlock code or not

HA.....HA...HA......
WHEN U COME ON ICQ I NEED YOUR HELP 4
VODAFONE 226 IMEI PROBLEM..........................:)

InfinitySupport 04-12-2008 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by DYNET (Post 3232805)
HA.....HA...HA......
WHEN U COME ON ICQ I NEED YOUR HELP 4
VODAFONE 226 IMEI PROBLEM..........................:)

What is the problem and what is phone history ?

f164 04-12-2008 16:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 3232756)
@f164

@m s s spk

what is the sense of your joke i want a straight reply i mean are you working in finding a way for resetting blocked counter for this kind of phones ? clear

amol_sm 04-12-2008 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by f164 (Post 3232927)
what is the sense of your joke i want a straight reply i mean are you working in finding a way for resetting blocked counter for this kind of phones ? clear

Don't angry friend.
Before u do anything u must advoice about that problem.
and after that u do somethink.................
After advoice u don't do like that.

DYNET 04-12-2008 18:48

help.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 3232824)
What is the problem and what is phone history ?

after clip........... use.phone imei 04999

InfinitySupport 04-12-2008 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by f164 (Post 3232927)

Strait reply: I am really tired to give answer to stupid questions.
We will make support for all phones over The World, of course if we will have some time after we will give an strait answers to all stupid questions like "wiill you make this", "will you make that..." etc.

Boys !
We are working every day !
What you need else ?

p.s.
right now we have no time for new research, we must give thousands answers to useless questions

special request to Mr. f164
please, help us in our hard situation...
Make "search" in this forum (hope you know how to do it) and calculate how many times people asked the same question regarding "blocked" counters for ZTE, Vodafone and Sagem.
Then help us to work better, and please, in future find all posts with question regarding blocked counter and give one the same answer to all people who ask this quesation (and at first make answer to yourself).
The answer text is: Infinity-Box programmers working now about more functions and features in thin direction.

I am waiting for your action...

f164 04-12-2008 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 3233288)
Strait reply: I am really tired to give answer to stupid questions.
We will make support for all phones over The World, of course if we will have some time after we will give an strait answers to all stupid questions like "wiill you make this", "will you make that..." etc.

Boys !
We are working every day !
What you need else ?

p.s.
right now we have no time for new research, we must give thousands answers to useless questions

special request to Mr. f164
please, help us in our hard situation...
Make "search" in this forum (hope you know how to do it) and calculate how many times people asked the same question regarding "blocked" counters for ZTE, Vodafone and Sagem.
Then help us to work better, and please, in future find all posts with question regarding blocked counter and give one the same answer to all people who ask this quesation (and at first make answer to yourself).
The answer text is: Infinity-Box programmers working now about more functions and features in thin direction.

I am waiting for your action...

i am so sorry i did not want to hurt you my question was so simple and has no other senses any way thank you for treating us as stupid people good work infinity team

InfinitySupport 04-12-2008 22:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by f164 (Post 3233570)
i am so sorry i did not want to hurt you my question was so simple and has no other senses any way thank you for treating us as stupid people good work infinity team

Nothing unexpected...

Any real actions and help according to this request http://www./showpo...8&postcount=11 ?

f164 04-12-2008 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinitySupport (Post 3233609)
Nothing unexpected...

Any real actions and help according to this request http://www./showpo...8&postcount=11 ?

i appreciate your work i know you are tired of answering such questions secondly sorry if i disturb

InfinitySupport 04-12-2008 22:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by f164 (Post 3233624)
i appreciate your work i know you are tired of answering such questions secondly sorry if i disturb

Any real help according to my request http://www./showpo...8&postcount=11 ?

Thank you in advance for your kind help !