GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   A100 Can't Unlock (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/a100-cant-unlock-229290/)

edwinnc 08-26-2005 05:35

A100 Can't Unlock

1 Attachment(s)
@Infinity

I cant unlock this phone: cannot boot or find the phone, i tried all the suggestions in the forum but no success. I am also confused with our rj45 pinouts and also a100 correct pinout: Let me know the correct pinout for this.

On infinity faq it says that our box rj45 pin out from left to right is: 2=TX 3=RX 7&8=GND,

i saw A100 pinouts in the forum which are so confusing, I tried these 2 different pinouts but also cant unlock it. i attached here the 2 different pinouts that is on the net.

Here is the log copy of what i did:
----------------
Log opened: [8/26/2005] [11:40:36 AM]
App: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\Pana\Pana03.exe
[Infinity Box] v.1.26A
Loading, wait...
S/N: 00DF:0xxx
Wait...
Current device: GD55
Done
Current device: A10x
COM15 selected
Device: A10x
Checking data, wait...
Boot...
Press Power button now !
Err: wrong answer1[]
Boot Fail
Finished
Remove/Install battery now !
Time used: 47 sec
COM15 selected
Device: A10x
Checking data, wait...
Boot...
Press Power button now !
Err: wrong answer1[]
Boot Fail

InfinitySupport 08-26-2005 06:31

Hello,

I think it's no need to make so hard investigation about cable if you use cable that was supplied with our box. Cables that was supplied with box have to be with correct pinout.
If phone can't connect, try to check phone connector. It can be that connector damaged inside phone (maybe phone handsfree connector wires was desoldered/dirty during phone usage).
Also, if you have any other phone that use the same cable (f.e. G50/G70/X300) try to test software with this other phone. If connection can be established with other phone then cable works for sure.

edwinnc 08-26-2005 09:25

I inserted the cable to the phone and checked the contact between the cable rj45 connector to the phone's connector soldered to the phone's pcb, everything is ok but still cannot unlock.

when i press the unlock button the red tx led blinks, but when you press the phone on to boot , the phone will just power on and wont boot.

Is it the red tx led that should blink ? or the green rx led?

br

edwin

InfinitySupport 08-26-2005 11:00

Hello,

Green Rx led (top led, like on attached picture) should blink when you press Unlock button:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/atta...chmentid=24814

I can't imagine what can be wrong with box.
1. Try to press Unlock button w/o phone connected. What led become blink ?
2. Could you try to find any other cable for test ?

edwinnc 08-27-2005 01:13

1. I pressed the unlock button, without any phone, The green and red did not blink at all.

2. I can make another cable if you let me know the correct pins for the G50 cable. thats why i was asking info about it on the first post coz really would like to investigate if its cable or not.

Thanks in advance

edwin

InfinitySupport 08-27-2005 11:00

Hello,

I can't tell you exactly right now what of your 2 scheme is correct (I am far from my main location now and I don't have cables here to check pinout exactly).
For sure, one of two is correct. Gnd pin is Ok, Rx/Tx pins Ok too.
So, if you can make other cable, you will need to test only two times (change Rx with Tx if not works for first time).

Also, when you press Unlock button w/o phone, green box LED have to be blinking. If led not blinks, your problem can be with wrong selected COM port or maybe bad UniBox.

edwinnc 08-28-2005 05:34

@infinity

1. I already tried 2 different pinouts for a100 but still nothing.

2. With regards to com port, i dont think i have the wrong port assignment coz i always check it from device manager on which usb serial port or comport to use.

** Now, I think i got a damaged box., i got this from gsmserver 3 weeks ago., I am going to ask the seller for my box replacement.

Can I use my own homemade fbus box with this software just to check if its a box problem?

thanks

edwin

InfinitySupport 08-28-2005 07:34

Hello,

Of course, you can use any other cable/box with Infinity software.
One thing: if you will use other cables, it's better use cable with external power. All software have to work with other cables, only one limitation can be: it can be that high-speed operations can't work, but on ordinary speed (115200) all have to work w/o problems.