GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2007, 09:01   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 224312
Thanks Meter: 13
about infinity-box.org and infinity-box.com??

sir, i will like to ask if i buy the box from i-pmart than i will get acess to infinity-box.org to download all the support things..... can i go acees to support area at infinity-box.com?? if not, are all the new update things also will get in infinity-box.org?? because i just login to infinity-box plus and i saw the new update of chinese miracle in infinity-box.org are just v1.49 but in infinity-box.com are already update to v2.06...... so the main point is will i also can get the latest flash files or software in infinity-box.org if i buy this box at i-pmart??? in the support are of infinity-box.org also will have version 2.06 and all others flash files new update shows at this forum??? thanks of yours help......
Old 12-03-2007, 09:25   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Hello,

All Infinity-Box users has access to www.infinity-box.com support area (not depends on reseller). But people who have bought boxes from i-pmart has additional access to additional support area powered by i-pmart.
This additional support area is just a mirror of main support area, the same files, the same software there. But if you can't find some files in additional supportarea you alays can downlaod it from main support area.
Old 12-03-2007, 12:57   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 224312
Thanks Meter: 13
oh....... thanks you... sir....... i understood now........ i already order the box from i-pmart, so as soon i will be a part of member in this infinity family.... thanks for your fast reply...... good service.. thounsand of thanks you
Old 12-04-2007, 08:07   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 503620
Sonork: 1621694
Thanks Meter: 46
open Infinity main software connect infinity box to pc go support area Enter support/Download area