GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   About Infinity future... (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/about-infinity-future-229607/)

luskao 08-27-2005 12:49

About Infinity future...

Dear Infinity support,

As you know I was really interested on this product but just when I was going to order some of them the issue with the "crack" left me without any chance for getting the boxes. Now I will take some of them but I wanted to know via PM or here what is going to be the future of the box, if you have anything in mind for the future as well as something for the present hehe.

Thanks in advance

BR

hema 08-27-2005 13:20

fren u can be rest assured that infinty box will live up to its name I.N.F.I.N.I.T.Y.

and the furture of this toolbox is bright with a good chance in this biz.

MY ADVICE

Its worth investing in , since i bought it no regret at all despite the noise about cracked

regards

InfinitySupport 08-27-2005 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by luskao
Dear Infinity support,

As you know I was really interested on this product but just when I was going to order some of them the issue with the "crack" left me without any chance for getting the boxes. Now I will take some of them but I wanted to know via PM or here what is going to be the future of the box, if you have anything in mind for the future as well as something for the present hehe.

Thanks in advance

BR

Hello,

In fact, it's very hard to say anything about future. The main reason of this is: we don't want to make any future promises. You see, it's very easy to say "we will be the best in one week, we will make this, we will make that etc..." but who know what can be happen tomorrow.
Anyway, I can say some things:
Just look: two new panasonic models was added last days (A210 and SC3).
We did not made a big noice about this, but in fact, this is the first solution for these 2 models ("world first" like people like to say) ;)
This can show that we plan to make support in future, don't want to stop out project and we hope on good future for us and our customers.

Also, when we have started this project, it was box only for Panasonic, but you can easily check what phone models we have now supported. And you see: we did not promised other models, but we have made this kind of FREE support.

Also, as you can see, our support persons always here. Of cource, it can be that sometimes we delayed with replies, but we are just ordinary people and we can't be online 24h/7d. But we try to make our best to solve our customer's problems.

Also, we are always open for any discussion. F.e. if you will have some new phones and you want to see it in the Infinity-Box supported models list - just contact us and if it will be possible for us, we will make it. The same situation with flash-files. For many phones we have "read flash" option, and this optin implemented to make customer support more easy. If you have phone with languages that not exist in the support area - just read flash and in some days you can see this flash in the Infinity-Box support area.

What else can I say ? ;)

Yea... I forgot to say about really near future and new updates, but let's this info will be shown in right time, but not in advance.

hema 08-27-2005 13:58

@infinty support

nice to see such a wonderful transparency from u, this is what is most neede in business anvery happy to be a user of infinity box

NO RGRETS...
regards

fonetech 08-27-2005 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by hema
@infinty support

nice to see such a wonderful transparency from u, this is what is most neede in business anvery happy to be a user of infinity box

NO RGRETS...
regards

couldnt agree more

infinity has great support

luskao 08-30-2005 08:28

Well I think you said what I needed to hear. In a few days/weeks I will have my infinity box here. The best words that you can say are updates...

BR