GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 16:43   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 181277
Thanks Meter: 84
ALCATEL 208 Successfully unlocked

Alcatel 208 unlocked by infinity box, Do not post here fake logs like Mansul did last time. guys we are here to exchange idears!!! I repeat WITH INFINITY BOX ONLY, N.B without first use F.G, then Infinity
THANKS

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 01:29   #2 (permalink)

Member: 530384
Thanks Meter: 0
please, explain the producer to unlock this model. Thanks

Old 07-14-2010, 06:05   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 45561
Thanks Meter: 59
Medi

Quote:
Originally Posted by medie View Post
Alcatel 208 unlocked by infinity box, Do not post here fake logs like Mansul did last time. guys we are here to exchange idears!!! I repeat WITH INFINITY BOX ONLY, N.B without first use F.G, then Infinity
THANKS
Old story we are now reserch for new wayS to unlock phone which infinity can not unlock using its box"while using the box" for 208 i even for got it,come up for new finding than blabla on old 208

The Following User Says Thank You to Mansoor For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 06:14   #4 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1321762
Thanks Meter: 5
Thanks Mansoor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celumovil View Post
please, explain the producer to unlock this model. Thanks
This Man Mansoor unlocked this phone even FG could not think of Pack 8 he helped me unlock this phone in my counrty he is the best resercher in this forum you find all posts by Mansoor and you see you will get shocked
its seem that he is you compititor in your counrty please do not underminted him he is a great man please as you said we need now Alcatel S120 locked with Vodacom kindly no dongle unlock this typed of phonedoes not connect or commincite with the phone please help

Old 07-14-2010, 10:41   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 394869
Sonork: TAKE NO CHANCES
Thanks Meter: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaasi View Post
This Man Mansoor unlocked this phone even FG could not think of Pack 8 he helped me unlock this phone in my counrty he is the best resercher in this forum you find all posts by Mansoor and you see you will get shocked
its seem that he is you compititor in your counrty please do not underminted him he is a great man please as you said we need now Alcatel S120 locked with Vodacom kindly no dongle unlock this typed of phonedoes not connect or commincite with the phone please help
brother its always good to read helpful posts,and i think its also good to read (succesfully unlocked)when you show logs and how you derived at that log when you are asked to do so,but people post logs which they cant explain,can you quote any of mansoors posts showing how to unlock ot-208,just a thought.

Old 07-14-2010, 14:07   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 566014
hehehe faily are back looking for and how mansoor unlocked 208 they pretent to be confused but thier dont now, that they dont now still in the same thing first you should now your background or you look to be sunday unlocker you,mybe have see but dont see better keep your month close than blabla words Dr.mansoor keep it up

Old 07-14-2010, 14:44   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyejusa charles View Post
brother its always good to read helpful posts,and i think its also good to read (succesfully unlocked)when you show logs and how you derived at that log when you are asked to do so,but people post logs which they cant explain,can you quote any of mansoors posts showing how to unlock ot-208,just a thought.
Thanks Guy for your crying before i explain my post i wouild like to now your level of understanding by just small decode for you to explain if you do it than will explain what you asked but if vyou fail the it is useless for me you explian cause you will NOT UNDERSTAND dear
thier you are!

customization: CM76CE21
customization: XM76CE21
TCL-ID identification done
rom info structure: 2nd [standard] generation
TCL-ID is present
ffs/eeprom address assigned: 003A0000
sec info (detailed) detection...
searching sec info#1...
search sec info#1 finished
sim-lock status: enabled
product id: JRD_COMMUNICATION_U91X_PRODUCTS
area1 is valid
area2 is valid
area3 is valid
DO THAT AND WAIT FOR MY EXPLAINTION FOR FOR 208 BY GREAT TOOL INFINITY

Old 07-19-2010, 19:55   #8 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 117989
Good news lets keep on finding more solution to make more money than challenging each other
Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to alituha For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 12:45   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 776382
Thanks Meter: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaasi View Post
this man mansoor unlocked this phone even fg could not think of pack 8 he helped me unlock this phone in my counrty he is the best resercher in this forum you find all posts by mansoor and you see you will get shocked
its seem that he is you compititor in your counrty please do not underminted him he is a great man please as you said we need now alcatel s120 locked with vodacom kindly no dongle unlock this typed of phonedoes not connect or commincite with the phone please help
wolokosooooooooooooo so mansoor is your teacher young man, so sorry 4 u boy

Old 07-20-2010, 15:11   #10 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 394869
Sonork: TAKE NO CHANCES
Thanks Meter: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eliass View Post
hehehe faily are back looking for and how mansoor unlocked 208 they pretent to be confused but thier dont now, that they dont now still in the same thing first you should now your background or you look to be sunday unlocker you,mybe have see but dont see better keep your month close than blabla words dr.mansoor keep it up
i think you are a man of many words. But i suggest you post helpfull posts,than showing us what you dont know,it will be better if you prove to know,by posting the truth.so try also to unlock s120 before anyone can, as you and some members always pretend to do so,just my opinion.

Old 07-20-2010, 16:33   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by medie View Post
THANKS
guy your English is not clear what did you what to inform the member?????

Old 07-20-2010, 16:39   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Red face Sorry guy stop crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfkevin View Post
You guy your still young in software dont bring here you "NUGU" please dry up your tears we look forworld for productive things that alcatel 208 is a gone case infinity team has simplier thing for pple like you and still crying! sorry try your ablility in something deffrent

Old 07-20-2010, 16:58   #13 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 566014
Too bad for you

Quote:
it seems you a confused man/woman you dont have good words to people who are better than you your been informed that Mansoor is the fisrt person you unlock Alcatel 208 in the whole world using infinity even the team know that also FG nows that but still blabla why cant you make friend with this man and he promote you pple who as still confused
I PUT THIS FORWORD TO THE BOTH TEAMS FG AND INFINTY TO TELL US WEATHER THET HAD THE SOFTWARE WHICH UNLOCK THIS ALCATEL 208 BEFORE MANSOOR STARTED UNLOCKING THIS PHONE WE agree he was using infinty box but with deffrent tec.and 2day back from today infinty has helped you to unlock the phone in your ways which you understand best so stop blabla with your friends come slow you will learn.Learnig does not stop boy

Old 07-21-2010, 08:10   #14 (permalink)
Insane Poster

Member: 1321762
OOOOOOOOhhhhhiiiii

Quote:
You got a bad shock you need to contact your doctor immediatly you might run mad take it easy Mansoor is a great Man in Soft.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:14   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 776382
Thanks Meter: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
guy your English is not clear what did you what to inform the member?????
Its you whose english is fake to explain, if you check your last statement you will know what am talking about.

Closed Thread