GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Alcatel OT-E221 phone busy (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/alcatel-ot-e221-phone-busy-824711/)

asad_nomy7 09-14-2009 09:52

Alcatel OT-E221 phone busy
 
i clear phone lock of a Alcatel e221.but after then when we add name in phone book then phone show"PHONE BUSY".this problem in some other functions also.i flash it with repai ffs file but same.when i write first time backup of FFS then phone lock close again.so anybody knows about this plz give me solution.

InfinitySupport 09-15-2009 00:10

Hello,

Please, try to flash phone with all ffs files from support area. Let's see results.

at-kom 10-13-2009 06:35

I have the same problem with alcatel, after flash , phone work , but when i start call , phone is power off.

GFTELECOM 10-13-2009 08:29

reply
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by asad_nomy7 (Post 4843920)
i clear phone lock of a Alcatel e221.but after then when we add name in phone book then phone show"PHONE BUSY".this problem in some other functions also.i flash it with repai ffs file but same.when i write first time backup of FFS then phone lock close again.so anybody knows about this plz give me solution.

hi man try to flash eprom white one of the same phone who works fine and do again unlock...it the caused by broken ffs files if dont work try to repaire ffs broken with multi box;)

at-kom 10-25-2009 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by GFTELECOM (Post 4929643)
hi man try to flash eprom white one of the same phone who works fine and do again unlock...it the caused by broken ffs files if dont work try to repaire ffs broken with multi box;)


did you have eprom from phone to works fine ?
because I dont have it

.:bono:. 03-20-2010 15:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by at-kom (Post 4970490)
did you have eprom from phone to works fine ?
because I dont have it

hello, have you revived your phone? i got a ead one after flash! can you advice us?

br


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 05:46.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.14286 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO