GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 15:22   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
alfatel h1 white display


cpu mt 6225A, incoming & outing ok

see this log
is this the h/w or s/w
pl. help
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alfatel.JPG (114.6 KB, 230 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 15:55   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 9,600
Member: 146708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarvitekar View Post
cpu mt 6225A, incoming & outing ok

see this log
is this the h/w or s/w
pl. help


what do u try to do..? format ffs..?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 15:57   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 9,600
Member: 146708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarvitekar View Post
cpu mt 6225A, incoming & outing ok

see this log
is this the h/w or s/w
pl. help


read "detailed information"...and flash it with same fw...check support for fw..
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLess For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2009, 08:03   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
detailed information

COM6 [VCP3] selected
module v2.77
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: read/check detailed information
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6225:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot On
chip: 0001:8E03:0006
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #02 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #03 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 04/01
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
115200
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity ...
device parameters autodetection in progress...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [enhanced] generation
security area (code #1) is Ok
security area (code #1) backup saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\i d.86F9119C.[HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN_F2127411].rpl
====================
New firmware detected (v.2.77, database date: unknown):
HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- make "Read full flash" operation
- send "system_log_..." file to support: [email protected]
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected]
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
identification#1 detection finished
device-id: 86F9119C
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw 1: HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN
ver. sw 2: PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O, EE8BED0D
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting ffs/eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
standard ffs/eeprom offset detected: 00E00000
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
checking area [00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
ffs/eeprom found near: 00E00000
detecting ffs/eeprom size...
ffs/eeprom size: 00200000
ffs/eeprom chip: 00
ffs/eeprom area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
detecting ffs/eeprom structure pass 1...
.........................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
.................................................. ..
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs/eeprom detected ok: element #1
detecting ffs/eeprom structure pass 2...
.........................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
.................................................. ..
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs/eeprom detected ok element #2
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data ...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\s ystem_log_86F9119C_HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S 00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN_F2127411 _20090222-122923.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 75 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2009, 12:58   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 9,600
Member: 146708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarvitekar View Post
COM6 [VCP3] selected
module v2.77
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: read/check detailed information
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6225:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot On
chip: 0001:8E03:0006
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #02 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #03 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 04/01
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
115200
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity ...
device parameters autodetection in progress...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [enhanced] generation
security area (code #1) is Ok
security area (code #1) backup saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\i d.86F9119C.[HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN_F2127411].rpl
====================
New firmware detected (v.2.77, database date: unknown):
HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- make "Read full flash" operation
- send "system_log_..." file to support: [email protected]
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected]
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
identification#1 detection finished
device-id: 86F9119C
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw 1: HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN
ver. sw 2: PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O, EE8BED0D
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting ffs/eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
standard ffs/eeprom offset detected: 00E00000
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
checking area [00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
ffs/eeprom found near: 00E00000
detecting ffs/eeprom size...
ffs/eeprom size: 00200000
ffs/eeprom chip: 00
ffs/eeprom area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
detecting ffs/eeprom structure pass 1...
.........................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
.................................................. ..
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs/eeprom detected ok: element #1
detecting ffs/eeprom structure pass 2...
.........................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
.................................................. ..
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs/eeprom detected ok element #2
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data ...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\s ystem_log_86F9119C_HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S 00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN_F2127411 _20090222-122923.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 75 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

ur flash file detail...


HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S 00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN_F2127411 _20090222-122923.B0X.bin

but not exist on support..
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 08:34   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
ffs format??????????????

can i make format ffs???????
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2009, 18:23   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,957
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,050
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarvitekar View Post
can i make format ffs???????
hello!

sure, format FFS is first thing to try
make full backup and try first Format FFS safe
and continue with Format FFS complete
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 08:54   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
can't format ffs????

frist i read full backup & try format ffs
this error show show this log

COM6 [VCP4] selected
module v2.77
Action: reset settings
Model: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
Phone should be Switched OFF !
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 autodetect
Initializing [6225:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot On
chip: 0001:8E03:0006
status: FF
Connecting at 19200, wait...
Release Power button now !
Phone detected, wait...
warning: can't read software version, probably unknown firmware
detecting structure #2...
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18warning: wrong packet cs
19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27error: detection failed (28 tries), read flash and send to support
connection lost
error: operation failed !
Finished, time used: 14 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

finally i send backup flash file to
[email protected]
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 09:03   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
complete format

COM6 [VCP4] selected
module v2.77
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
Action: "format ffs"
Boot ...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing [6225:8A05:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot On
chip: 0001:8E03:0006
status: FF
boot packet size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize ...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #02 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #03 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 04/01
Initialize Done
Set baud ...
115200
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode ...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity ...
device parameters autodetection in progress...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
flash: Toshiba AMD/Fujitsu std [T 0008x004000 007Fx020000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [enhanced] generation
security area (code #1) is Ok
security area (code #1) backup saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\i d.86F9119C.[HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN_F2127411].rpl
====================
New firmware detected (v.2.77, database date: unknown):
HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN

This firmware is missing in support area. If this phone is good and working:

- make "Read full flash" operation
- send "system_log_..." file to support: [email protected]
- send flash backup files to support: [email protected]
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
identification#1 detection finished
device-id: 86F9119C
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw 1: HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN
ver. sw 2: PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O, EE8BED0D
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting ffs/eeprom area in 1 chip(s)...
standard ffs/eeprom offset detected: 00E00000
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
checking area [00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
ffs/eeprom found near: 00E00000
detecting ffs/eeprom size...
ffs/eeprom size: 00200000
ffs/eeprom chip: 00
ffs/eeprom area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content ...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data ...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
Backup required data Done
Patch required data ...
Patch required data Done
Special operation ...
Special operation Done
Write ...
Write Done
Finalization ...
formatting...
flash: 98000300000000:18E59F00000000
Finalization Done
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\s ystem_log_86F9119C_HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S 00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN_F2127411 _20090224-133002.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 84 sec
Remove/Install battery now !

File system has been modified !
It is need to press and HOLD phone "Power" button
during long time (up to 1 min) to make phone Powered-On !

but problem is same
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 17:59   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,957
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,050
hello!

if format FFS is not helpfull- you must make flashing with good working backup
HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:19   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
file on support???????????

i got 1 file on support

HUSCKY_S02_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00[1].PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_229_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O__******_16m_ En_Ru_Fr_Pt.B0M

i try flash with this file????
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:42   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 9,600
Member: 146708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by omkarvitekar View Post
i got 1 file on support

HUSCKY_S02_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00[1].PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_229_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O__******_16m_ En_Ru_Fr_Pt.B0M

i try flash with this file????
yes u can...it is similar with ur fw..


HUSCKY4_S27_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.PN-SC_CN_LLNUMLD_234_YYMMDD_CAM_MCPMCP_O.BIN
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
flashing error

this error show when flashing
Attached Images
File Type: jpg alfa.JPG (125.0 KB, 83 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 16:07   #14 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Sethxp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Czech republic
Age: 39
Posts: 479
Member: 9291
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 84
New flash type, Infinity working on it

flash: 98000300000000

search for this and you will find that you cannot write back your backup until support for this flash type is done.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 10:22   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: KOLHAPUR, MAHARASTRA,INDIA
Posts: 1,551
Member: 71502
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1650667
Thanks Meter: 581
dead mobile

after the error mobile is dead
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Brand new Alfatel H1 show Insert sim.....(Both sim) amol_sm Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 7 01-23-2010 12:44
alfatel h1 phone not format naje Infinity-Box 2 10-26-2009 14:00
Alfatel H1 wannabemyne Chinese Models & Cloned Phones 0 05-08-2009 14:22
alfatel H1+ flash file need sigamani SpiderMan 0 05-07-2009 08:27
Can't calibrate touch sceen of Alfatel H1 amol_sm Infinity-Box 6 03-24-2009 17:10

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:05.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.67827 seconds with 9 queries

SEO by vBSEO