GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   BB 9700 unlock error (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/bb-9700-unlock-error-1327199/)

Pilarense 08-12-2011 23:10

BB 9700 unlock error
 
hi, i'm trying to unlock a bb9700 but always gave me error


Error: incorrect input data
Operation canceled

what can i do?

thanks

cccdigital 08-12-2011 23:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilarense (Post 7622289)
hi, i'm trying to unlock a bb9700 but always gave me error


Error: incorrect input data
Operation canceled

what can i do?

thanks

Are you using the service via URL??? i means the server?? im using this and never calculate my code...

Pilarense 08-13-2011 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by cccdigital (Post 7622294)
Are you using the service via URL??? i means the server?? im using this and never calculate my code...

Yes, i tried it before via url and works but it was a few day ago.

Today it does not work.

Always error invalid input data.

I think is server side problem.

I'll keep trying.

thanks

cccdigital 08-13-2011 03:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pilarense (Post 7622371)
Yes, i tried it before via url and works but it was a few day ago.

Today it does not work.

Always error invalid input data.

I think is server side problem.

I'll keep trying.

thanks


You can try now, its working for me, maybe the team was working on that :D

YellowBoss 08-13-2011 14:18

There is no any problems with code server.
Please, try again now and let me know about results.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:56.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.17098 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO