GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 11:55   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 239523
Thanks Meter: 210
world first: 2nd sim prob solved

I just repaired my 2nd sim problem in cect T689. fisrt of all it was easy for this model because rxa/txa for first cpu and rxb/txb for 2nd cpu are all under the label ( look under battery cos the label is there). I did a normal complete format for the first cpu and then a normal complete format for 2nd cpu using rxb/txb. what I have noticed in the 2 gsm phone is this: they have 2 cpu but the 2 cpu does not start at the same time. when the first cpu finishes start up the 2nd cpu does its own. consequently when u want to format the 2nd cpu u will wait untill phone starts up and then software will detect the 2nd cpu and start the job( hope u get it).to be more clear when u want to format 2nd cpu u must connect cable wires to rxb/txb and gnd (gnd is alwasy same for the 2 cpu) and then when u press power on instead of software to detect phone ur phone will start up. at this point don't be discourage because this start up is for 1rst cpu. after phone is start up software will now detect 2nd cpu and start the format job.
after the 2 cpu are formated the phone imei will chenge. just power on phone and restore imei using rxa/txa for 1rst cpu imei and then restart phone and restore 2nd cpu imei (I use same imei like 1st cpu) using rxb/txb. now after this process ur phone is ok but when u check the imei u will see 2 imeis displayed but all 2 sims will work perfectly.
questions now: in my case I use the same imei for the 2 cpu but it works because I used 2 simcards from 2 differents operator but could not test 2 simcard from same operator because csutomer hapilly took back his phone quickly. I don't know if it will work in case I use 2 simcard from same operator??? but u can simply put different imei in the 2nd cpu to solve this).
now I think it is more clear. the new direction of our job now must be how to get the second cpu pinout for all other phone knowing that all our cables are only built for the first cpu access.
big thanks from Burkina Faso to infinity team
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bamogil For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 11-07-2007, 12:28   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 165812
Sonork: 100:1627635
Thanks Meter: 4,267
great info here my friend but i have one Q:
for TXb and RXb do they have connection to the phone's connector or u have to connect them on board??
Old 11-07-2007, 12:42   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 68392
Sonork: 100.100701
Thanks Meter: 658
Donate money to this user
Read this man he write this.

Quote:
fisrt of all it was easy for this model because rxa/txa for first cpu and rxb/txb for 2nd cpu are all under the label ( look under battery cos the label is there).
Old 11-07-2007, 13:49   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 236667
Thanks Meter: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamogil View Post
I just repaired my 2nd sim problem in cect T689. fisrt of all it was easy for this model because rxa/txa for first cpu and rxb/txb for 2nd cpu are all under the label ( look under battery cos the label is there). I did a normal complete format for the first cpu and then a normal complete format for 2nd cpu using rxb/txb. what I have noticed in the 2 gsm phone is this: they have 2 cpu but the 2 cpu does not start at the same time. when the first cpu finishes start up the 2nd cpu does its own. consequently when u want to format the 2nd cpu u will wait untill phone starts up and then software will detect the 2nd cpu and start the job( hope u get it).to be more clear when u want to format 2nd cpu u must connect cable wires to rxb/txb and gnd (gnd is alwasy same for the 2 cpu) and then when u press power on instead of software to detect phone ur phone will start up. at this point don't be discourage because this start up is for 1rst cpu. after phone is start up software will now detect 2nd cpu and start the format job.
after the 2 cpu are formated the phone imei will chenge. just power on phone and restore imei using rxa/txa for 1rst cpu imei and then restart phone and restore 2nd cpu imei (I use same imei like 1st cpu) using rxb/txb. now after this process ur phone is ok but when u check the imei u will see 2 imeis displayed but all 2 sims will work perfectly.
questions now: in my case I use the same imei for the 2 cpu but it works because I used 2 simcards from 2 differents operator but could not test 2 simcard from same operator because csutomer hapilly took back his phone quickly. I don't know if it will work in case I use 2 simcard from same operator??? but u can simply put different imei in the 2nd cpu to solve this).
now I think it is more clear. the new direction of our job now must be how to get the second cpu pinout for all other phone knowing that all our cables are only built for the first cpu access.
First in the world??? ha ha read around then make foolish posts...
Old 11-07-2007, 14:03   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 250468
Sonork: 100.110362
Thanks Meter: 96
Quote:
Give my salutation to people from Ouaga 2000 and avenue Kwame Krumah !!!
Thanks for the solution !!!!

@ndre
1st to post may be the step by step solution
Old 11-07-2007, 14:15   #6 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 205128
Thanks Meter: 18
Talking Old News

Quote:

SO YOU THINK UR THE FIRST IN THE WORLD???????
Old 11-07-2007, 14:28   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

not me first in the world but infinity first in the world. sorry for bad title...
Old 11-07-2007, 14:30   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNSOFTKILLER View Post
Give my salutation to people from Ouaga 2000 and avenue Kwame Krumah !!!
Thanks for the solution !!!!

@ndre
1st to post may be the step by step solution
hello big man. Welcome. whenever u are passing by please call me.
Old 11-07-2007, 19:57   #9 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 148515
Thanks Meter: 19,534
hello bamogil!

thank you for sharing this step by step discription!!!
i am sure it will save other people many time, i am adding this tread to FAQ section.
regarding duble IMEI in same netowk- this can be different in different countrys.
some countrys (like russia) do not check for double imei, some- check.
you can get to know only by testing in own network
Old 11-07-2007, 22:21   #10 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 44186
Sonork: 100.108965
Thanks Meter: 65
can u give us a pic to show where this txb/rxb under the bat ... d i have to remove lable to see them

pic can be better idea
Old 11-08-2007, 00:41   #11 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 44186
Sonork: 100.108965
Thanks Meter: 65
and another Q . ... if i want to flash the second cpu , are flash files available at support .. or its just the same flashfile for cpu 1 ....
this thread start to be for step by step discuttion ... hope we find usefull information on..
Old 11-08-2007, 03:37   #12 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoOzer665 View Post
and another Q . ... if i want to flash the second cpu , are flash files available at support .. or its just the same flashfile for cpu 1 ....
this thread start to be for step by step discuttion ... hope we find usefull information on..
We have no flash files for 2nd CPU in support area yet for many models, only B889 model has flash files for both CPU.
Firmware for 1st and 2nd CPU has difference due to in most cases first CPU is 6226 (6227) and 2nd CPU is 6205.
So, backup files from 2nd CPU always welcome: [email protected]

@bamogil
Thank you very much !
Your instruction is very good and for sure it's really First In The World really good and clear description how to make this kind of work.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:37   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 271478
Sonork: 1590868
Thanks Meter: 1,070
rxa/txa for first cpu and rxb/txb for 2nd cpu must be used for backup ...this is a nice solution appricate ur hard work
Old 11-08-2007, 06:11   #14 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 151871
Thanks Meter: 71,421
i already know any way thanks

Br

Faisal_Computer
Old 11-09-2007, 10:17   #15 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 202611
Thanks Meter: 51
for me i have been recieving many 2sim card with txa and rxa, txb and rxb but always i have been using txa and rxa and all work fine was i doing wrong coz after formatting all do fine and customer a happy again was i doing wrong