GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Chinese Miracle cable Pinout problems (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/chinese-miracle-cable-pinout-problems-411340/)

kaino147 06-11-2007 08:28

Chinese Miracle cable Pinout problems

Pls infinity team, lets get one thing straight, These are my questions:

1. Can we Modify just any universal box cable to use with chinese miracle?
2. Do we have to cut off the rj45 connector and solder directly to the main of the phone?
3. Or do we need to modify the usb cable that comes with the phones?

Most of us in this forum bought infinity just becos of these chinese models and now we're stuck cos we can't do a thing about it. Pls lets know where to start from and start helping ourselves.

InfinityHelp 06-11-2007 09:50

hello!

1. you can use any universal box cable or just use com port cable based on MAX232 IC.
2. if you dont have connector for phone- you have to solder wires directly to PCB or connector pins from PCB side.
3. You can take USB cable connector for building com port cable, but first you must make sure that needed pins are in connector

kaino147 06-11-2007 11:28

Will give it a try and post results. Thanks for your speedy response.

nishaon 06-11-2007 17:54

Infinity team is very aggresive in supporting their customers not like few other product supporters(cheaters).

david laborator 06-11-2007 18:02

......heh heh!!!.......

.::iRizwan::. 06-11-2007 18:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by nishaon (Post 2506781)
Infinity team is very aggresive in supporting their customers not like few other product supporters(cheaters).

Not agressive but very Progressive:D:D:D

nishaon 06-11-2007 18:25

They are very quick, and response time is honourable.

chukky 07-10-2007 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinityHelp (Post 2505810)
hello!

1. you can use any universal box cable or just use com port cable based on MAX232 IC.
2. if you dont have connector for phone- you have to solder wires directly to PCB or connector pins from PCB side.
3. You can take USB cable connector for building com port cable, but first you must make sure that needed pins are in connector

hello,
pls i want to clear this cable building thing.
i got KONKA c966 phones. i checked for the pin out through cable selector software.
It says: KEYBORD TOP
7:phone Rx
9: phone Tx
18: GND
so i took an 18 pin usb cable (multibox RJ-45cable for 1180c) and opened the socket end. i desoldered the wires and then connected pins 7, 9, 18 as above description. It keeps writing connection fail.
what is wrong? i use the Rx/TX port of the box(left port). is it the right one or the right one marked RTS/CTS. is the switch supposed to be on fbus or mbus? or are we to use the back comport?. All these are to be clear to all infinity box users pls.
if we can't make cables, the box remains useless to us. what is the RJ-45 pinout description for Tx,RX,GND and cable colors.
These questions can remove some of our frustrations with box as infinity is carving a niche for itself on various mobile brands that their software are not common.
kudos to infinity team:confused:

InfinityHelp 07-10-2007 22:11

hello!
F-bus position.
you used left port- this is right.
now regarding pinout:
most common problem is tx, rx wires. try to change them with places.

should work. post result here

mike67 09-02-2007 00:20

Infinity Team First I Would Like To Thank You For Your Quick Support ,,,

My Question Is I Orderd Infinity Chinese Cables And Somehow I Got Multibox Cables ... There Fore The Rx Tx Pins On Rj45 Are Different ,.,,

Can U Please Give Us Multi Box And Infinity Box Rj45 Pinout And Tell Us The Changes Because I Need To Change All Cables To Work With Infinity ...

Need Pinout Of Multibox And Infinity Box So I Can Correctly Change It ..please ...

Thanks A Lot
Mike

InfinitySupport 09-04-2007 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike67 (Post 2682229)
Infinity Team First I Would Like To Thank You For Your Quick Support ,,,

My Question Is I Orderd Infinity Chinese Cables And Somehow I Got Multibox Cables ... There Fore The Rx Tx Pins On Rj45 Are Different ,.,,

Can U Please Give Us Multi Box And Infinity Box Rj45 Pinout And Tell Us The Changes Because I Need To Change All Cables To Work With Infinity ...

Need Pinout Of Multibox And Infinity Box So I Can Correctly Change It ..please ...

Thanks A Lot
Mike

Hello,

Infinity-Box pinout is here: http:///vbb/showpo...67&postcount=3

owoeye 09-04-2007 15:01

we need all your sopported chinese phone pinouts too.its very i m p o r t a n t

InfinitySupport 09-04-2007 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by owoeye (Post 2688325)
we need all your sopported chinese phone pinouts too.its very i m p o r t a n t

Yes, I totally agree with you. 100% agree, even 1000% agree...
And it's the main reason why we always ask hard-working people to help us and send so many new flash fileas as possible and give to us so many new fopund pinouts as possible.
If each Infinity-Box "ChineseMiracle" user will find only 1 pinout and send to us we will be able to publish for all users all possible pinouts for all possible models.