GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 15:49   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 247987
Sonork: 100.1609015
Thanks Meter: 542
Close this thread now

This thread should be closed now.

http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=874885

Coz these are enough reports for infinity team to give us the solution.

Plz Infinity Team give us the new year gift in shape of t156 unlocking.
Old 12-24-2009, 19:44   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager

Member: 130995
Thanks Meter: 35,227
We will close this thread only at a time when we will see that we need to close this thread.

If you really care about any kind of gifts, please, make your own research and post your own software as a gift for other people.

Thank you !
Old 12-25-2009, 13:51   #3 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Now a days all of the product supporters answer like you. Whenever a customer ask for support or addition of new model they say "MAKE YOUR OWN".

My aim was not to hurt you. I really like your box and your work. But these kind of answers are not expected form a good team "Make Your Own". If every one has to make his own then why he is requesting you.
We are REQUESTING you and you are saying make your own. When you release some software and ask the customers to test it then we never say "TEST IT YOURSELF"
Old 12-25-2009, 14:09   #4 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by murtaza_nns View Post
Now a days all of the product supporters answer like you. Whenever a customer ask for support or addition of new model they say "MAKE YOUR OWN".
As you can see (I suggest you to check this forum), we NEVER ask users to make their own solutions in situations when user ask us to make support for new models !!!
So, please, DO NOT make other people confused !

Yes, you can see answer like "make your own", but this kind of answers can be given only to "smart" people who think that they know everything much better than me.
Example:
- I have created a thread with requests to post there test reports
- I check that thread every day to see results and to collect required information
- you think that that thread is useless (just because you do not understand the theory)
- you give me plain stupid (sorry, aim is not to tell you that you are not good man, but it was really stupid) advice to me to close thread that gives me an information for research
summary: if you want to close thread that (you think) is stupid, I have a reason to think that you know much more than me.
If you know much more than me - please, make solution faster than me and let's all Infinity-Box users will be happy.

But if you do not know much than me, WHY YOU THINK THAT YOU MAY GIVE ME PLAIN STUPID ADVICES ?

Please, tell me, did you understand now what I talk about ?
Please, explain reason of your advice.

Quote:
My aim was not to hurt you. I really like your box and your work. But these kind of answers are not expected form a good team "Make Your Own". If every one has to make his own then why he is requesting you.
We are REQUESTING you and you are saying make your own. When you release some software and ask the customers to test it then we never say "TEST IT YOURSELF"
No problem, we will never ask you to make any tests in future.
We have many good friends who understand that it's not so easy to create new software and who always ready to help us to make required tests.

If you think that my previous answer what not good for you, please, think about your own message and give me answers for the next questions:
1. do you think that I am plain stupid and I do not know what models should be supported ?
2. why you think that you are much smarter than me and why you allow to yourself to post here advices about things that you really do not understand well ?

p.s.
I love all Infinity-Box users, even if they give really strange advices.
And I love you too in any case.
In this thread I just want to understand why people start to give to us advices that I really can not understand.
If we will get good explanation this may helps to us to make more for thiss kind of users.

I do not want to see this (current) thread closed, I want to see your detailed explanation.
I am really want to understand your way of thinking, this may helps me to talk with other people easier.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2009, 14:22   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 1115989
Sonork: 9905677786
Thanks Meter: 3,202
support

Quote:

hey murtaza_nns mate . just be cool dear that thread is helping our problem do not loose your mind.

and also one thing mate that we can help our infinity mate with our confidence with our idea with our hope etc. so why you say like that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sheik9905677786 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2009, 14:25   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

seriously

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
As you can see (I suggest you to check this forum), we NEVER ask users to make their own solutions in situations when user ask us to make support for new models !!!
So, please, DO NOT make other people confused !

Yes, you can see answer like "make your own", but this kind of answers can be given only to "smart" people who think that they know everything much better than me.
Example:
- I have created a thread with requests to post there test reports
- I check that thread every day to see results and to collect required information
- you think that that thread is useless (just because you do not understand the theory)
- you give me plain stupid (sorry, aim is not to tell you that you are not good man, but it was really stupid) advice to me to close thread that gives me an information for research
summary: if you want to close thread that (you think) is stupid, I have a reason to think that you know much more than me.
If you know much more than me - please, make solution faster than me and let's all Infinity-Box users will be happy.

But if you do not know much than me, WHY YOU THINK THAT YOU MAY GIVE ME PLAIN STUPID ADVICES ?

Please, tell me, did you understand now what I talk about ?
Please, explain reason of your advice.

No problem, we will never ask you to make any tests in future.
We have many good friends who understand that it's not so easy to create new software and who always ready to help us to make required tests.

If you think that my previous answer what not good for you, please, think about your own message and give me answers for the next questions:
1. do you think that I am plain stupid and I do not know what models should be supported ?
2. why you think that you are much smarter than me and why you allow to yourself to post here advices about things that you really do not understand well ?

p.s.
I love all Infinity-Box users, even if they give really strange advices.
And I love you too in any case.
In this thread I just want to understand why people start to give to us advices that I really can not understand.
If we will get good explanation this may helps to us to make more for thiss kind of users.

I do not want to see this (current) thread closed, I want to see your detailed explanation.
I am really want to understand your way of thinking, this may helps me to talk with other people easier.

hey dear infinity why u take this post seriously. we have knowledge your quality.

thanks!!!!
Old 12-25-2009, 14:34   #7 (permalink)
Product Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheik9905677786 View Post
hey dear infinity why u take this post seriously. we have knowledge your quality.

thanks!!!!
Hello,

The only one reason why I take this thread seriously: I am really care about users, about Infinity-Box functionality etc.
We are really try to make everything to make so much updates as possible, we trying to make so deep research that we can do, we trying to care about users and as a results... we receive from our dear users advices that we really can not understand.
I am sure you will be in deep down too if you will try to make something, do not sleep at night, spend a lot of time in research but as a result you will see from user's advices like "close stupid thread that is useless".

We are really care about our projects and about our users and it's the reason why we take this kind of threads really seriously.
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2009, 15:44   #8 (permalink)
No Life Poster

user's advices

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

The only one reason why I take this thread seriously: I am really care about users, about Infinity-Box functionality etc.
We are really try to make everything to make so much updates as possible, we trying to make so deep research that we can do, we trying to care about users and as a results... we receive from our dear users advices that we really can not understand.
I am sure you will be in deep down too if you will try to make something, do not sleep at night, spend a lot of time in research but as a result you will see from user's advices like "close stupid thread that is useless".

We are really care about our projects and about our users and it's the reason why we take this kind of threads really seriously.

you know dear infinity lots of people will bark on you when you will try to do your hard work. as it happens with me also on few forum . they just loose their self. because they can not take your fame.

by the just do your best with my hope and congrats.
Old 04-24-2010, 13:33   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

How much more reports are needed????????
Old 04-24-2010, 15:19   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
How much more reports are needed????????
Thank you, we have enough reports for now.
Old 04-24-2010, 15:21   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
Thank you, we have enough reports for now.
And thank you too for your kind reply