GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Dc-Unlocker Problem (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/dc-unlocker-problem-2156277/)

shoaibrao 11-16-2016 07:03

Dc-Unlocker Problem
 
@InfinityBox Team
Yesterday I Activated Full Dc-Unlocker On InfintyBox(MainBox)

But I Cant Open Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer
http://2.1m.yt/QADO4Ok.png
But I Can Open dc-unlocker2client
http://3.1m.yt/kkrG-5U.png

I Also Tried On Other PC But Same Problem
I Need Help Plz
Thanks Anticipation

InfinityHelp 11-16-2016 07:39

Hello,
If you can open dc-unlocker client this meand activation completed well.
In case of problem with dc-unlocker software please contact to dc-unlocker supporters - www.dc-unlocker.com

shoaibrao 11-16-2016 09:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinityHelp (Post 12162831)
Hello,
If you can open dc-unlocker client this meand activation completed well.
In case of problem with dc-unlocker software please contact to dc-unlocker supporters - www.dc-unlocker.com

Sir I Already Posted My Problem On Their Forum
But My Problem Not Solved
My Request To InfinityBox Team
Plz Forwarded My Case To Dc-Unlocker Team On Your Behalf
I Will Be Grateful To All Of You Sir
Thanks anticipation

shoaibrao 11-16-2016 10:01

http://i68.tinypic.com/zyc8kh.jpg

asadnow2k 11-16-2016 10:02

check both dongle sn u must add 00 in starting at dc unlocker site.

syed tuqeer 11-16-2016 12:37

DC-Unlocker support also in Our forum :D
DC Unlocker - GSM-Forum

InfinityHelp 11-16-2016 22:21

you hide s/n and ask for a support. How is it possible ?
please next time do not make supporters confused.

shoaibrao 11-17-2016 06:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by InfinityHelp (Post 12164507)
you hide s/n and ask for a support. How is it possible ?
please next time do not make supporters confused.

Sorry Sir For That
I Was Assuming You Will Ask S/N In PM
But
There Is In PM Option In Your Profile:mad:

InfinitySupport 11-17-2016 06:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by shoaibrao (Post 12164947)
Sorry Sir For That
I Was Assuming You Will Ask S/N In PM
But
There Is In PM Option In Your Profile:mad:

PM is not for support purposes but for personal discussions only.

post your problem details with your correct dc-unlocker username in dc-unlocker forum !

You must NEVER USE PM for technical questions.


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:17.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.21847 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO