GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2008, 19:25   #1 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
dear infinity team plesh help me


I have phoncell software damage
merk : Titan
model : v70
imei : 35488208052477
use ic MT6225 A
gsm dual band 900/1800 mhz

I hope question:
1.what the infinity can flashing this phone ??????
2.if suport,what frimware tu use



this phone model
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 20:28   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
Hello,

yes, this phone is supported by ChineseMiracle software.

At first try to find pinout and post it here.
Then read phone information to see original firmware version.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2008, 22:42   #3 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
OK TANKS....TANKS ....FOR RESPONS INFINITY TEAM I LIKE THIS....


THIS LOG READ FULL FLASH:

COM3 [VCP1] selected
module v2.64
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
eeprom backup enabled, it may takes several minutes !
Action: read NOR flash
Boot...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing[6225:8A03:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot enabled
chip: 0001:FF0F:FFFF
boot step size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 02/01
Initialize Done
Set baud...
460800
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity...
device parameters autodetection in progress..
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [enhanced] generation
security area (code #1) is Ok
security area (code #1) backup saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\i d.45B2968B.[MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN_D60BA469].rpl
====================
New firmware detected (2.64) :
MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN

- make "Read full flash" operation
- send "system_log_..." file to support: [email protected]
- send flash backup file(s) to support: [email protected]
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
identification#1 detection finished
device-id: 45B2968B
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw1: MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN
ver. sw2: A521_L6SM_118_080326, 965BF429
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
warning: optional information is not found,
if phone works well just ignore this warning
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting eeprom/ffs area in 1 chip(s)...
standard eeprom/ffs offset detected: 00E00000
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
checking area[00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
eeprom/ffs found near: 00E00000
detecting eeprom/ffs size...
eeprom/ffs size: 00200000
ffs chip: 00
eeprom/ffs area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data...
reading: flash[MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN]...
file saved: D:\KUMPULAN DVD\INFINITI\BACUP\TITAN V70 EXSPRES MUSIK 354-88200-8052477\BACKUP FLASH YANG KE2\flash[MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN]_20081019-125526.B0M.bin
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\s ystem_log_45B2968B_MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00 .A521_L6SM_118_080326.BIN_D60BA469_20081019-125601.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 706 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 23:27   #4 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Thumbs up Dear infinity team

THIS PIN OUT



http://www.imagebam.com/image/a12da016215571
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 10:56   #5 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 24,895
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 14,898
hello!

thank you for sharing your experience!

would be nice if you could send this firmware backup to [email protected]
or upload to www.rapidshare.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:18   #6 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
ok infinity team ....
this link rapidshare file full flash bacup

http://rapidshare.com/files/155767051
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 19:29   #7 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
help me pleceeeee............
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 21:40   #8 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
Hello,

What is the problem with phone ?
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinitySupport For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2008, 21:41   #9 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbah_gondrong View Post
ok infinity team ....
this link rapidshare file full flash bacup

http://rapidshare.com/files/155767051

The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

please, check link.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 23:47   #10 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
dear infinity team

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinitySupport View Post
Hello,

What is the problem with phone ?

phone it death.......


i will flashing but i dont know this frimware the phone
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 23:59   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Join Date: May 2005
Age: 36
Posts: 9,597
Member: 146708
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.108221
Thanks Meter: 1,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbah_gondrong View Post
phone it death.......


i will flashing but i dont know this frimware the phone


press "read detaileed information" and post here..
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:25   #12 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
this log read detailed information

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLess View Post
press "read detaileed information" and post here..



COM3 [VCP0] selected
module v2.64
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
eeprom backup enabled, it may takes several minutes !
Action: read/check detailed information
Boot...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing[6225:8A03:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot enabled
chip: 0001:FF0F:FFFF
boot step size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 02/01
Initialize Done
Set baud...
460800
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity...
device parameters autodetection in progress..
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [enhanced] generation
security area (code #1) is Ok
security area (code #1) backup saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\i d.45B2968B.[MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.MAUI_06B_W07_12_17 2.BIN_6BA6C262].rpl
identification#1 detection finished
device-id: 45B2968B
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw1: MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.MAUI_06B_W07_12_17 2.BIN
ver. sw2: MAUI.06B.W07.12.172, 9D3D5994
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
warning: optional information is not found,
if phone works well just ignore this warning
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting eeprom/ffs area in 1 chip(s)...
standard eeprom/ffs offset detected: 00E00000
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
checking area[00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
eeprom/ffs found near: 00E00000
detecting eeprom/ffs size...
eeprom/ffs size: 00200000
ffs chip: 00
eeprom/ffs area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
detecting ffs structure pass 1...
.....................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
..............................................
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs element #1 detected ok
detecting ffs structure pass 2...
.....................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
..............................................
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs element #2 detected ok
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\s ystem_log_45B2968B_MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00 .MAUI_06B_W07_12_172.BIN_6BA6C262_20081020-202245.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 57 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 05:58   #13 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
i am sorry this log false.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbah_gondrong View Post
COM3 [VCP0] selected
module v2.64
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
eeprom backup enabled, it may takes several minutes !
Action: read/check detailed information
Boot...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing[6225:8A03:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot enabled
chip: 0001:FF0F:FFFF
boot step size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 02/01
Initialize Done
Set baud...
460800
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity...
device parameters autodetection in progress..
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [enhanced] generation
security area (code #1) is Ok
security area (code #1) backup saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\i d.45B2968B.[MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.MAUI_06B_W07_12_17 2.BIN_6BA6C262].rpl
identification#1 detection finished
device-id: 45B2968B
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw1: MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.MAUI_06B_W07_12_17 2.BIN
ver. sw2: MAUI.06B.W07.12.172, 9D3D5994
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
warning: optional information is not found,
if phone works well just ignore this warning
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting eeprom/ffs area in 1 chip(s)...
standard eeprom/ffs offset detected: 00E00000
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
checking area[00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
eeprom/ffs found near: 00E00000
detecting eeprom/ffs size...
eeprom/ffs size: 00200000
ffs chip: 00
eeprom/ffs area: 00000000:00E00000-00FFFFFF
detecting ffs structure pass 1...
.....................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
..............................................
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs element #1 detected ok
detecting ffs structure pass 2...
.....................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
..............................................
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs element #2 detected ok
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\s ystem_log_45B2968B_MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00 .MAUI_06B_W07_12_172.BIN_6BA6C262_20081020-202245.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 57 sec
Remove/Install battery now !


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:11   #14 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
this log is true..



COM3 [VCP0] selected
module v2.64
Device: Autodetect 6205-6227 NOR
Checking data, wait...
advanced flash detection enabled
eeprom backup enabled, it may takes several minutes !
Action: read/check detailed information
Boot...
Press and HOLD Power button now !
19200 fixed
Connecting, wait...
Initializing[6225:8A03:8A00]...
CPU: MT6225
high speed boot enabled
chip: 0001:FF0F:FFFF
boot step size: 0400
Release Power button now !
Boot Done
Initialize...
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
number of flash chip/regions detected: 02/01
Initialize Done
Set baud...
115200
Set baud Done
Initialize bootcode...
Initialize bootcode Done
Check firmware integrity...
device parameters autodetection in progress..
detecting chip #00 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
detecting chip #01 in region #00...
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
flash: Samsung AMD/Fujitsu std [D 0008x002000 00FEx010000 0008x002000] 16Mb
it's time to stop: 18F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE518F09FE5
number of flash chip/regions detected: 01/01
total flash region size: 01000000
detect device identification#1...
detection phase #1...
detect device identification#1 finished
identification#1 structure: 2nd [enhanced] generation
security area (code #1) is Ok
security area (code #1) backup saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\i d.45B2968B.[MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN_D60BA469].rpl
====================
New firmware detected (2.64) :
MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN

- make "Read full flash" operation
- send "system_log_..." file to support: [email protected]
- send flash backup file(s) to support: [email protected]
- include in your e-mail full text from phone back label (phone name etc.)
====================
identification#1 detection finished
device-id: 45B2968B
identification#1 protocol ver: 04
ver. sw1: MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00.A521_L6SM_118_0803 26.BIN
ver. sw2: A521_L6SM_118_080326, 965BF429
ffs offset/size: 00E00000/00200000
detect device identification#2...
detection phase #1...
.
warning: optional information is not found,
if phone works well just ignore this warning
detect device identification#2 finished
detecting eeprom/ffs area in 1 chip(s)...
standard eeprom/ffs offset detected: 00E00000
flash: EC257E25082501:18E59F00000000
checking area[00000000]: 00000000-00FFFFFF...
eeprom/ffs found near: 00E30000
Detected eeprom/ffs address is non-standard: 00E30000

Posible reasons:
1. eeprom is Ok but address is non-standard
2. eeprom damaged and can't be detected
3. eeprom is Ok but detected incorrectly (f.e. unknown eeprom structure)

If you are not sure that detected address is correct:
1. press "NO" (and select standard address or terminate current operation)
2. make flash backup for emergency case
3. repeat required operation

Are you sure that detected eeprom address is correct ?
autodetected eeprom/ffs address[00E30000] confirmed by user
detecting eeprom/ffs size...
eeprom/ffs size: 001D0000
ffs chip: 00
eeprom/ffs area: 00000000:00E30000-00FFFFFF
detecting ffs structure pass 1...
......................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
.................................................. .
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs element #1 detected ok
detecting ffs structure pass 2...
......................
detect standard fat location pass #1...
.................................................. .
detect standard fat offset pass #1...
detect standard fat data...
fat layout detection complete
ffs element #2 detected ok
Check firmware integrity Done
Check firmware content...
Check firmware content Done
Backup required data...
file saved: C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\ChineseMiracle\backup_security\s ystem_log_45B2968B_MTK25_06B_PCB01_GPRS_MT6225_S00 .A521_L6SM_118_080326.BIN_D60BA469_20081020-211119.B0X.bin
Finished, time used: 921 sec
Remove/Install battery now !
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 09:03   #15 (permalink)
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indonesia
Posts: 16
Member: 458014
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Dear infinity team

please help meee.....
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
dear infinity team plz hellp me asif123456789 Infinity-Box 4 12-12-2009 21:08
Infinity Team please help me to activate my pinfinder with my New Infinity Box NawabN Sahoo Infinity-Box 3 11-17-2009 13:50
Dear vygis team pls help me with my activation acct alfox VygisToolbox 2 05-24-2009 12:45
dear Infinity team need help saeed-gsm Infinity-Box 2 07-12-2007 11:52
Dear Infinity Team ....Please help apurvag Infinity-Box 1 01-30-2007 13:12

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:28.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.51168 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO