GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Dongle Data Damage, error # 32 (https://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/dongle-data-damage-error-32-a-410969/)

Black_Daimond 06-09-2007 20:41

Dongle Data Damage, error # 32

I have just downloaded latest vers infinity Program
Installed and trying to use it opening Shell I got this message

PROBABLY DONGLE DATA DAMAGE, ERROR CODE # 32

How to fix my dongle back????:confused:

InfinitySupport 06-10-2007 08:27

Hello,

Please, I need honest description of your previous actions, f.e. story about usb-sharing.

NUGSM 06-11-2007 11:03

hi
i to have same problem, only thing of usb sharing tht has been used is "usb over network" for cid52 operations on sonyericsson phones, not been sharing devices on my machine but sharing someone elses.
ill pm more details

Black_Daimond 06-11-2007 15:38

Hi I have also used "USB OVER NETWORK" For unlocking Sony Ericsson K800, but after this I try to unlock Konka M910 wic everything went ok in proccess, but now phone not oning, and after that i just went check for update and I updated Infinty. Now I cannot even go to support area, same ERROR

InfinitySupport 06-11-2007 16:07

Dear Friends,

How is it possible for me to detect is it was Infinity-Box shared dongle or you have used other people's dongle together with Infinity-Box software running ?

Do you have any idea how I can understand this ?

What was the reason to start Infinity-Box together with other software that share something or used shared resources ?
To be honest I don't think that I have any reason to repair dongles damaged due to "share" reason until I'll get really good description why I must to do this.

Just for info:
Several weeks ago I'v got some claims from respected Infinity-Box resellers and distributors that some people start to share their dongles and as a results rare phones (that can be done with Infinity-Box) was made by sunday unlockers via shared connections.
As a result our reselles and distributors (as well as programmers) was not so happy to see this situation and now you can see first results of unhappy programmer's activity.
It's just a first step and in fiture we (as promised time ago) will continue to improve our protection methods against any kind of "shared" resources.
I am sure that many respected Infinity-Box users can say only "thanks" to us that we care about respected user's investments in our box and that we helps to protect their investments in all possible ways (including anti-sharing protection).

.::iRizwan::. 06-11-2007 16:21

I really appreciate the steps you always take to protect customer's investment in your box,only want to say that take steps after investigation on solid grounds,so no loyal customer of the box get hurt.
Just an opinion.:)

Black_Daimond 06-11-2007 16:26

I Have NOT shares my Dongle with any-one.
It was only a question of upgrading soft and I got this ERROR.

As I saw COMPLETEFONE wrote about using the software "USB OVER NETWORK"
and I remember to have used this soft also a week ago trying to UNLOCK a SE K800i with NO succes.

After this my Infinity Dongle was working perfectly without any problem.
Till yesterday I just UPGRADED soft and got this ERROR

Im HONEST!

InfinitySupport 06-11-2007 16:29

@.::Rizwan::.
Totally agree with you.
Btw, do you think that loyal customers want to use "USB OVER NETWORK" applications ? If so, we are waiting for good descripton why "USB OVER NETWORK" was used in the same time with Infinity-Box and not for Infinity-Box.

InfinitySupport 06-11-2007 16:36

@Black_Daimond
It's not possible that this error appeared after dongle firmware upgrade procedure.
What do you mean "Till yesterday I just UPGRADED soft and got this ERROR" ?
And in any case it's interesting to know for me, how I can understand that you did not shared Infinity-Box dongle but just used "USB OVER NETWORK" just for fun or for other dongles sharing ?

Black_Daimond 06-11-2007 16:39

@ InfinitySupport

Im a loyal customers, and if I had used "USB OVER NETWORK" in the same time with Infinity-Box, than it was by mistake.
My PC, 3 USB connections, Im living out of unlocking phones in my Country, maybe I just connected my SE K800i to USB without notice the Infinty-Box was also connected and did run "USB OVER NETWORK" But never was intended to use them togheter, (COULD HAPPEND)

What I have to do now???

Black_Daimond 06-11-2007 16:42

@ InfintySupport

I am EXPLAINING my self. I have used "USB OVER NETWORK" because i wanted to UNLOCK K800i and was getting help from other people on the net.
But I did never shared my Infinty-box. NEVER....!

Black_Daimond 06-11-2007 17:10

@ InfintySupport

Ok im still thinking here what could gone wrong.
Ok I remember, after upgrading the soft I connect Dongle (Vygis) by mistake as they looks the same, and I was trying to open shell. Shell was seemind not to be running.

I restarted my PC, after this I tought lett me reinsert Infinity Dongle and Box.
At this time i notice I had Vygis Dongle inserted instead of Infinity-Dongle.
I unplugged the Vygis and inserted the Infinity-Dongle.

After this the i could run the Shell i Choosed phone model and at Module start up I got the ERROR.

Maybe this Vygis Dongle caused the fault???

InfinitySupport 06-11-2007 17:46

@Black_Daimond
@CompleteFone
use DongleManager, read dongle data and send mail with your dongle details to [email protected]

p.s.
Vygis Dongle can't be a reason of the problem

p.p.s.
I hope other users will think twice to use or not to use "USB OVER NETWORK" after they read the story.

Black_Daimond 06-11-2007 18:15

hi support
thank u for the response and i have already sent the mail regarding the data manager......let me know what i have to do now.....
once again i want to tell u that really *** only know what went wrong it happened like that.never at any point of time we share any box of us to anybody anytime.

neo_49 06-11-2007 18:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black_Daimond (Post 2506644)
@ InfintySupport

I am EXPLAINING my self. I have used "USB OVER NETWORK" because i wanted to UNLOCK K800i and was getting help from other people on the net.
But I did never shared my Infinty-box. NEVER....!

do u have any free software for USB OVER NETWORK
regards