GSM-Forum

GSM-Forum (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/)
-   Infinity-Box (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/)
-   -   Dongle misconfiguration - How to fix (http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296/dongle-misconfiguration-how-fix-2588849/)

leco 02-07-2020 08:24

...
 
1 Attachment(s)
pleas...
.................................................. ..............................................
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [7. 2. 2020 8:57:18] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0001A11CFF021982
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 1528A11C
Firmware version: 0138.02
=== Process started: 7. 2. 2020 8:57:21 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
.................................................. .......................................[/QUOTE]

YellowBoss 02-07-2020 09:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by leco (Post 14005154)
pleas...
.................................................. ..............................................
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [7. 2. 2020 8:57:18] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Gemalto e-gate Smart Card 0
HWID: 0001A11CFF021982
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 1528A11C
Firmware version: 0138.02
=== Process started: 7. 2. 2020 8:57:21 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
.................................................. .......................................

Already answered in other thread

dovi20 02-10-2020 13:48

Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 00011BBC21344082
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Serial No (S/N): 9BCC1BBC
Firmware version: 0122.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 57
"UK Edition" status: On
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0229
=> Activations:
- 03: [BEST] v.0122
Diagnostic Key: 7F889CCFC8903F4F

YellowBoss 02-10-2020 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovi20 (Post 14008450)
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 00011BBC21344082
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Serial No (S/N): 9BCC1BBC
Firmware version: 0122.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 57
"UK Edition" status: On
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0229
=> Activations:
- 03: [BEST] v.0122
Diagnostic Key: 7F889CCFC8903F4F

Hi,


Have you fixed your PC as per instruction by post #1 ?

anu101 02-11-2020 11:28

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [11/02/2020 18:27:00] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000014BA11384082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): A14514BA
Firmware version: 0136.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 59
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0158
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0136
- 07: #7
Diagnostic Key: 7F799AFDD5D84281
Help me please.

YellowBoss 02-11-2020 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovi20 (Post 14008450)
Card-Reader: FT SCR2000 0
HWID: 00011BBC21344082
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Serial No (S/N): 9BCC1BBC
Firmware version: 0122.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 57
"UK Edition" status: On
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0229
=> Activations:
- 03: [BEST] v.0122
Diagnostic Key: 7F889CCFC8903F4F

fix your PC as per instruction by post #1and after that update dongle with DongleManager

YellowBoss 02-11-2020 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by anu101 (Post 14009363)
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [11/02/2020 18:27:00] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000014BA11384082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): A14514BA
Firmware version: 0136.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 59
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0158
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0136
- 07: #7
Diagnostic Key: 7F799AFDD5D84281
Help me please.

find file fault.bin in folder with software and send it via e-mail to support:
help [at] infinity-box.com

dovi20 02-12-2020 11:05

i dont use in spy software or something like that

anu101 02-12-2020 11:33

sorry no file in folder

YellowBoss 02-12-2020 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovi20 (Post 14010526)
i dont use in spy software or something like that

plz read first post about error #57
is it clear now ?

YellowBoss 02-12-2020 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by anu101 (Post 14010551)
sorry no file in folder

What antivirus do you have installed at your PC ?

anu101 02-13-2020 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBoss (Post 14010657)
What antivirus do you have installed at your PC ?

windowsdefender in windows 10 Pro

YellowBoss 02-13-2020 05:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by anu101 (Post 14011222)
windowsdefender in windows 10 Pro

update dongle firmware now with DongleManager

anu101 02-13-2020 07:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by YellowBoss (Post 14011313)
update dongle firmware now with DongleManager

thank you for support and good program

YellowBoss 02-13-2020 08:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by dovi20 (Post 14010526)
i dont use in spy software or something like that

Have you fixed your PC as per instruction for error #57 ?


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:59.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -

Page generated in 0.31211 seconds with 5 queries

SEO by vBSEO