GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2019, 14:13   #31 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 25,286
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,722

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen2net View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [10/06/2019 12:02:41] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 01089B5924881292
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 0FDA9B59
Firmware version: 0122.02
=== Process started: 10/06/2019 12:02:42 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2


i uninstalled it and reinstall again also i deleted all softwares that could lead to that error but same probleme
Attach fault.bin file here or send e-mail with file and problem info to:
help [at] infinity-box.com
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 14:25   #32 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 138
Member: 2736155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
[IMG][/IMG]

i couldn't find fault.bin
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 12:09   #33 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 138
Member: 2736155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
now it shows error dongle blocked
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 16:29   #34 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 25,286
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aymen2net View Post
.... also i deleted all softwares that could lead to that error but same probleme
What was that software ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:54   #35 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 138
Member: 2736155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
Cracked softwares, team viewer... ( it worked well before even when cracked softwares was there)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 09:59   #36 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 138
Member: 2736155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
The probleme started when i inserted a multimedia hard drive and installed drives.... After that the probleme started. " Memup " i installed setup and drivers... Help please i need infinity to work again because i use it alot
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 12:53   #37 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 138
Member: 2736155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 8
i tried even to install it on another windows but same error ... what is happening ? whats the probleme ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 20:15   #38 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 25,286
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,722
@Aymen2net
update dongle firmware now
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 11:49   #39 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
quasim0438's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: P A K I S T A N
Age: 38
Posts: 704
Member: 237155
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 398
Unhappy plz solve my problem.

---------------------------------------
warning. dongle misconfiguration.
--------------------------------------


=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.70 [6/13/2019 14:41:18] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0103866B20281292
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Serial No (S/N): EDC8866B
Firmware version: 0122.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 30
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0031 v.0127
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0136
- 03: [BEST] v.0122
Diagnostic Key: 7F33EC86B5E64345
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2019, 13:27   #40 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 25,286
Member: 148515
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 15,722
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasim0438 View Post
---------------------------------------
warning. dongle misconfiguration.
--------------------------------------


=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.70 [6/13/2019 14:41:18] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 0103866B20281292
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
Serial No (S/N): EDC8866B
Firmware version: 0122.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 30
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0031 v.0127
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0136
- 03: [BEST] v.0122
Diagnostic Key: 7F33EC86B5E64345
As I can see it's already fixed. Right ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 12:34   #41 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 1
Member: 2729556
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 0
Please HELP...

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [27.06.2019 13:28:54] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000127C57D314082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): DB7527C5
Firmware version: 0137.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 5A
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0137
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0137
Diagnostic Key: 7F77B5FC191C3862

При запуске любой программы пишет "Dongle misconfiguration"... Уже не знаю что делать
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 17:16   #42 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,913
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReOnik View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [27.06.2019 13:28:54] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Alcor Micro USB Smart Card Reader 0
HWID: 000127C57D314082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): DB7527C5
Firmware version: 0137.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 5A
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0030 v.0137
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0137
Diagnostic Key: 7F77B5FC191C3862

При запуске любой программы пишет "Dongle misconfiguration"... Уже не знаю что делать
Hello,

To avoid software conflicts in future please do not use "Hexframe" at the same time with Infinity software.

What to do now:
- Delete fault.bin file from software folder (if you have it there)
- Install latest Infinity software updates
- Run DongleManager
- Update Dongle firmware

IMPORTANT: only ONE update try is allowed so in case of problem DO NOT try to update card again !
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 18:24   #43 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 32
Member: 918165
Status: Offline
Sonork: ayaz p
Thanks Meter: 2
card config errr

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [7/13/2019 21:21:10] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000019E50EFE4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): B4D119E5
Firmware version: 0137.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 5A
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0036 v.0137
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0137
- 07: #7
Diagnostic Key: 7FCF0BF2BBD9139E



=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [7/13/2019 21:23:28] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000019E50EFE4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): B4D119E5
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 7/13/2019 21:23:30 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 21:10   #44 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,913
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 52,180
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayaz p View Post
=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [7/13/2019 21:21:10] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000019E50EFE4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Serial No (S/N): B4D119E5
Firmware version: 0137.02
Box/Dongle misconfiguration
Diagnostic code: 5A
"UK Edition" status: Off
Last launched Application: 0036 v.0137
=> Activations:
- 00: Infinity-Box/Dongle v.0137
- 07: #7
Diagnostic Key: 7FCF0BF2BBD9139E



=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [7/13/2019 21:23:28] ===
Box/Dongle type selected: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 000019E50EFE4082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): B4D119E5
Firmware version: 0137.02
=== Process started: 7/13/2019 21:23:30 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
Hello,

To avoid software conflicts in future please do not use "Hexframe" at the same time with Infinity software.

What to do now:
- Delete fault.bin file from software folder (if you have it there)
- Install latest Infinity software updates
- Run DongleManager
- Update Dongle firmware

IMPORTANT: only ONE update try is allowed so in case of problem DO NOT try to update card again !
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 11:05   #45 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: philippines
Posts: 12
Member: 889279
Status: Offline
Sonork: rumaragasa
Thanks Meter: 1
warning. dongle misconfiguration.

=== DongleManager [Infinity] v1.72 [7/14/2019 17:03:16] ===
Searching...
Card-Reader: Generic EMV Smartcard Reader 0
HWID: 0000C4B81A224082
Box/Dongle found: Infinity-Box/Dongle
Reading...
Serial No (S/N): 331DC4B8
Firmware version: 0136.02
=== Process started: 7/14/2019 17:03:18 ===
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server answer:[0031] Dongle identification data damaged.
Contact to http://www.infinity-box.com/support/?r=2
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:54.



Powered by Searchlight © 2020 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.18088 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO