GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2016, 17:30   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 142
Member: 183293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
dongle up-to-date not working


hi to all

i have Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek activation on infinitybox,
it was working fine
idownload update donglemanager(infinity dm v1.61)
and tell dongle is up-to-date latest firmware do not try more
Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek isn't working


need help please thank's
BR
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to el_brens For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2016, 00:32   #2 (permalink)
Product Manager
 
InfinitySupport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 37,851
Member: 130995
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 34,296
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_brens View Post
hi to all

i have Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek activation on infinitybox,
it was working fine
idownload update donglemanager(infinity dm v1.61)
and tell dongle is up-to-date latest firmware do not try more
Infinity Chinese Miracle-2 MTK/Mediatek isn't working


need help please thank's
BR
Hello,

Why do you want to update Dongle firmware ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 18:08   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 142
Member: 183293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
i purchased the dongle for Nokia and want to update the Chinese Miracle
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 18:28   #4 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 142
Member: 183293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_brens View Post
i purchased the dongle for Nokia and want to update the Chinese Miracle
I pay for the update but i can't do it
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2016, 21:49   #5 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 142
Member: 183293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
???????????????? any one her
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 07:09   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,151
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,301
you must post here dongle s/n instead of start a drama
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 19:30   #7 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Age: 39
Posts: 142
Member: 183293
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 21
don[BEST] S/N

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
you must post here dongle s/n instead of start a drama
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
---------- Process started: 07/03/2016 08:28:11 ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.61 [07/03/2016 08:28:11 ]
------------------
-------------------
----------------
Type: [BEST] S/N: 05D09777 Version: 0122.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0007] No more upgrade logs.
Dongle is up-to-date and has latest firmware. DO NOT try more !
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2016, 20:15   #8 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 26,151
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 51,301
Quote:
Originally Posted by el_brens View Post
Box/Dongle type selected: [BEST]
Box/Dongle found: [BEST]
---------- Process started: 07/03/2016 08:28:11 ----------
DongleManager [Infinity-Box] v1.61 [07/03/2016 08:28:11 ]
------------------
-------------------
----------------
Type: [BEST] S/N: 05D09777 Version: 0122.02
Connecting to server
Server connection successfully established
Checking DongleManager version...
Your DongleManager is up-to-date
Checking Dongle Identification...
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error:
Server reported error:[0007] No more upgrade logs.
Dongle is up-to-date and has latest firmware. DO NOT try more !
Your Dongle has no CM2 Activation.

If you want to buy CM2 Activation for your [BEST] you should contact to any reseller - Infinity-Box - How to buy
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:26.



Powered by Searchlight © 2019 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2017 -
Page generated in 0.27960 seconds with 7 queries

SEO by vBSEO