GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 18:18   #1 (permalink)
Freak Poster

Member: 158377
Thanks Meter: 296
Angry explaination needed

can infinity team explain why kaspersky are detecting virus on your PN module.exe . my pc is ok and with all paid and regular programs installed
Quote:
Win32/Heur, also mentioned as Virus Win32 Heur is a dangerous self-mutating polymorphic trojan virus, typically installed on windows system without victims knowledge. The Win32/Heur virus infects PC's via dubious filesharing applications, corrupt media files, spam emails and **** related web sites. Onec infected, Win32/Heur virus will modify Windows win32 system files, and install additional trojans, worms and viruses onto the infected computer. The Win32/Heur trojan is usually detected with the "Virus found Win32/Heur" alert and may activate fake Dr. Watson security warnings and redirect Internet Explorer and FireFox browsers to sites like ripetv.com or crackle.com. Trojan Win32/Heur malware is severe security risk that can disable antivirus and firewall software and hijack both local and network computers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trojan.JPG (80.3 KB, 19 views)
Old 02-23-2009, 18:37   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 220603
Thanks Meter: 1,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoneflashing View Post
can infinity team explain why kaspersky are detecting virus on your PN module.exe . my pc is ok and with all paid and regular programs installed
ur explaination is here
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=607103
now its ur turn to explain why u didnt used search button
The Following User Says Thank You to deepakgarg For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 18:53   #3 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@deepakgarg

1. l do use search button, answer on this are not there
2. Untill now l never had any problems with some of infinity models - this is the only one showing trojan (from the last update)
3. are you recommanding to switch off antivirus ??????????????
4. dont play smartass when you can not answer
Old 02-23-2009, 18:59   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@deepakgarg

1. l do use search button, answer on this are not there
2. Untill now l never had any problems with some of infinity models - this is the only one showing trojan (from the last update)
3. are you recommanding to switch off antivirus ??????????????
4. dont play smartass when you can not answer
i hope u had a good look at the situation.check properties of calculator.exe it was last edited around three years back.how come no antivirus detected it for past three years.if u look around there r more examples.for past few weeks ufs atrz.exe shows virus trozan with norton.
Old 02-23-2009, 19:04   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 720034
Thanks Meter: 213
@phoneflashing
If you really have read thread (given by respected Mr.deepakgarg) please, post here what you think about situation.
We will be really glad to see what you think.

Waiting for your explanation of problem.

p.s.
as about 4. - why you make this kind of comments instead of say "Thanks" ?
Please, explain.
Old 02-23-2009, 19:11   #6 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 86301
Thanks Meter: 107
the problem (who is not problem)is that infinity team use homemade packer (for be more difficult to crack).if you know nothing about reversing program, i think you should searh on google what are PE file, packer unpacker etc....
don't worry and just add this to the trusted zone.
wbr
The Following User Says Thank You to SLIPLOCK For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 19:42   #7 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 720034
Thanks Meter: 213
@all
please, read this to avoid any possible questions in future: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/show...5&postcount=30
The Following User Says Thank You to InfinityN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2009, 20:38   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster

@ InfinityN, SLIPLOCK
thank you for explaning issue and posting detailed info about it in separate post.

my point/question was why this pariculare module although l never ever had similar *problem* with infinity files as l said, so l thought it might be something special with this one.

people answering use search button with that tone are not respected in my eyes and my replay was adecvate to such kind of answer.

for your part and infinity teams support overall l have deepest respect (thats the reason l asked this question/help).

problem* is solved as sliplock recommanded and question got answer in your separate post

regards to both of you
Old 02-24-2009, 06:15   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Quote:
@ InfinityN, SLIPLOCK
thank you for explaning issue and posting detailed info about it in separate post.

my point/question was why this pariculare module although l never ever had similar *problem* with infinity files as l said, so l thought it might be something special with this one.

people answering use search button with that tone are not respected in my eyes and my replay was adecvate to such kind of answer.

for your part and infinity teams support overall l have deepest respect (thats the reason l asked this question/help).

problem* is solved as sliplock recommanded and question got answer in your separate post

regards to both of you
dear sir using search button not only saves ur time but also supporters time answering such queries over n over again.what if i ask u same question in every 15 mins and u have to answer same reply again n again.....i dont care u respect my reply or not but atleast respect infinity team and try to save their time.i hope now u understand my tone coz i was just trying to help.its my deepest request for all members please use search button first around 99% of problems r already discussed
The Following User Says Thank You to deepakgarg For This Useful Post: