GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2012, 13:55   #1 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
YellowBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 18,269
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39,410
GPG-Workshop software activation for Infinity-Box Products


We love GPG and GPG love us, nothing is impossible for two really good friends and Teams !


Dear Friends,

As everybody know, Infinity-Box Team is one of the oldest and one of the most trusted team in GSM market. We are working day by day to give you more and more new solutions and possibilities to make money. As a really trusted team we have a close cooperation with other software vendors and here is one more example that not only users but also other Teams trust to Infinity-Box Team very much. So, we are glad to present you one more example of good friendly cooperation between two Teams.

What we offer today
From now it is possible to activate new software GPG-Workshop for your Infinity-Box smart-cards. This means, that you can add GPG-Workshop software into your Infinity-Box smart-card and save a lot of money and time for new dongle delivery.

What is GPG-Workshop
GPGWorkshop - The Ultimate Service Manuals, Schematics, Pinouts and More Database

What is GPG-Workshop activation for Infinity-Box Products
http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down...activation.pdf

What Infinity-Box products can be activated
- Main Infinity-Box
- BB5 Easy Service Tool [BEST]
- Infinity-Box CDMA Tool

What is activation price
Infinity-Box - Price-list

Activation procedure for users
http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down..._procedure.pdf

Infinity-Box Online Service activation instruction
http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down...ineService.pdf

Advantages:
- fast Online Activation
- zero delivery cost
- many resellers ready to server you instantly

Last edited by YellowBoss; 05-04-2012 at 14:25.
  Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-04-2012, 15:24   #2 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: I-N-D-I-A
Age: 26
Posts: 496
Member: 1119248
Status: Offline
Sonork: 000000000000000000000000
Thanks Meter: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowBoss View Post
We love GPG and GPG love us, nothing is impossible for two really good friends and Teams !


Dear Friends,

As everybody know, Infinity-Box Team is one of the oldest and one of the most trusted team in GSM market. We are working day by day to give you more and more new solutions and possibilities to make money. As a really trusted team we have a close cooperation with other software vendors and here is one more example that not only users but also other Teams trust to Infinity-Box Team very much. So, we are glad to present you one more example of good friendly cooperation between two Teams.

What we offer today
From now it is possible to activate new software GPG-Workshop for your Infinity-Box smart-cards. This means, that you can add GPG-Workshop software into your Infinity-Box smart-card and save a lot of money and time for new dongle delivery.

What is GPG-Workshop
GPGWorkshop - The Ultimate Service Manuals, Schematics, Pinouts and More Database

What is GPG-Workshop activation for Infinity-Box Products
http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down...activation.pdf

What Infinity-Box products can be activated
- Main Infinity-Box
- BB5 Easy Service Tool [BEST]
- Infinity-Box CDMA Tool

What is activation price
Infinity-Box - Price-list

Activation procedure for users
http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down..._procedure.pdf

Infinity-Box Online Service activation instruction
http://server1.infinity-box.biz/down...ineService.pdf

Advantages:
- fast Online Activation
- zero delivery cost
- many resellers ready to server you instantly
activation indian rupees ?
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 15:37   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 2,996
Member: 128745
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by satpal suthar1 View Post
activation indian rupees ?

You can do currency conversion here XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 15:55   #4 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
Alkapone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Lithuania
Age: 33
Posts: 1,209
Member: 19265
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 91
What will happen if dongle with activated softwares will die? Will be possible to recover activations on another dongle or it will be lost? As advantage is time to receive, but disadvantage can be costly dongle replacement.

B.R.
Alkapone
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alkapone For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-04-2012, 16:00   #5 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
ihsan.khan.gsm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ISLD
Posts: 3,148
Member: 1489021
Status: Offline
Sonork: 100.1620946
Thanks Meter: 673
thanks good team u always good care of users im agree with u
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 16:25   #6 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Age: 37
Posts: 2,996
Member: 128745
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 16,380
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alkapone View Post
What will happen if dongle with activated softwares will die? Will be possible to recover activations on another dongle or it will be lost? As advantage is time to receive, but disadvantage can be costly dongle replacement.

B.R.
Alkapone

Card replacement is an old policy of infinity box
Cost for the replacement is 75 USD + shipping
after card is replaced, old activations are transferred to new card
  Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Infinity-Box For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 05-04-2012, 20:15   #7 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
YellowBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 18,269
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by satpal suthar1 View Post
activation indian rupees ?
Hello,

It's about 3,100 Indian Rupies (estimated price).
  Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 23:18   #8 (permalink)
Freak Poster
 
Macie provider's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: INSIDE DEVICES
Posts: 471
Member: 1652212
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity-Box View Post
Card replacement is an old policy of infinity box
Cost for the replacement is 75 USD + shipping
after card is replaced, old activations are transferred to new card
very important info sir real thanks for that.

br
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 14:55   #9 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
KYEJUSA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: DEATH VALLEY
Posts: 1,069
Member: 394869
Status: Offline
Sonork: TAKE NO CHANCES
Thanks Meter: 392
Please infinity team can you still make it the opposite, to activate bb5 easy software on gpg-workshop dongle because i have, gpg and would like to use bb5 software,
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KYEJUSA For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2012, 21:02   #10 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
YellowBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 18,269
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyejusa charles View Post
Please infinity team can you still make it the opposite, to activate bb5 easy software on gpg-workshop dongle because i have, gpg and would like to use bb5 software,
Hello,

Due to some technical limitations this operation is not possible yet.
I am sure you will be able to buy [BEST] Dongle easily from one of our resellers: Infinity-Box - How to buy
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 02:23   #11 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gsmhelpbd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kisangani, CONGO D R
Posts: 545
Member: 211318
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 49
hello infinity team
thanks for long time stay with us
i am an old user of infinity and my old box is still now give me good service
may be one year ago i buy another infinity box and this box i activate infinity best
now when i connect my new infinity box with usb some time it works fine, and some time it show usb recognized.
can i use my new box smart card with mxkey card reader???
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:26   #12 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gsmhelpbd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kisangani, CONGO D R
Posts: 545
Member: 211318
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 49
infinity box smart card

hello boos can i use my infinity-box smart card with mxkey card reader???
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 02:59   #13 (permalink)
No Life Poster
 
gsmhelpbd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kisangani, CONGO D R
Posts: 545
Member: 211318
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 49
few days i try to open this page

http://www.gpgworkshop.com/index.php

it show this massage



Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

is this problem for me or the gpgworkshop site problem???????
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 06:44   #14 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
YellowBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 18,269
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmhelpbd View Post
few days i try to open this page

http://www.gpgworkshop.com/index.php

it show this massage



Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

is this problem for me or the gpgworkshop site problem???????
I have tried to open it too - the same error.
I will discuss it with GPG-Workshop managers.
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2012, 10:38   #15 (permalink)
Product Supporter
 
YellowBoss's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: infinity-box
Posts: 18,269
Member: 1043909
Status: Offline
Thanks Meter: 39,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsmhelpbd View Post
hello boos can i use my infinity-box smart card with mxkey card reader???
Hello,

I think yes, you can.
Anyway, please, check this link, we have uploaded photos of good and bad readers: server1 download area
  Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to YellowBoss For This Useful Post:
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Nokia Software!!!!!!! Jefferson Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 51 06-09-2016 23:42
Need software upgrade for Nokia 5110 ptkrf Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 30 02-24-2016 10:21
How can I do a Welcome note for my 6110 a dosn't have any one ? Viper Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 8 06-27-2015 12:57
Seeking for flash nokia 5110 old version (3 version) can exchange for new Tomas Nokia Legacy Phones ( DCT-1 ,2 ,3 ,L ) 7 07-05-2014 12:33
needed pinout for carkit(N61xx) mobileinfo Nokia Hardware & Hardware Repair 2 07-23-2013 03:41

 



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:41.



Powered by Searchlight © 2016 Axivo Inc.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
- GSM Hosting Ltd. - 1999-2015 -
Page generated in 0.42757 seconds with 8 queries

SEO by vBSEO