GSM Shop GSM Shop
GSM-Forum  

Welcome to the GSM-Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features.
Only registered members may post questions, contact other members or search our database of over 8 million posts.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please - Click to REGISTER!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us .

Go Back   GSM-Forum > Product Support Sections > Hard/Software Products (official support) > Infinity-Box

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2010, 19:02   #1 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 78884
Sonork: mohsin111
Thanks Meter: 92
Post Help Me Infinity Team!

Hello sir
my box is update req for new version 3.11
DongleManager version: 1.32
Locating server...
Server address found#1
Connecting to server#1...
Server connection successfully established
S/N: xxxx, Firmware: 0112.02
Authenticating on server...
Authentication stage error: Server reported error:[0006] Your account is suspended: read previous error messages carefully and contact to [email protected]
See more information in C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\DongleManager \DongleManager.log file.

iam send e-mail [email protected] but he says it's ur fault but iam dont know wat type my fault my box is new hmm 5 months before buying

plz how to update my box
thankss in advance

Last edited by YellowBoss; 03-28-2010 at 17:14. Reason: S/N deleted
Old 03-28-2010, 09:06   #2 (permalink)
No Life Poster

Member: 618404
Thanks Meter: 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohsin_josh View Post
Hello sir
Locating server...
Server address found#1
Authentication stage error: Server reported error:[0006] Your account is suspended: read previous error messages carefully and contact to [email protected]
See more information in C:\Documents and Settings\XPPRESP3\Desktop\DongleManager \DongleManager.log file.

iam send e-mail [email protected] but he says it's ur fault but iam dont know wat type my fault my box is new hmm 5 months before buying

plz how to update my box
thankss in advance
Card keys is damaged, Your account is suspended etc.
Dear Friends,

As we can see, last days some our dear users has problems with dongle upgrade and as result some users can not use latest Infinity-Box updates.
Also, as we can see, 95% of users never read messages that was given to them by DongleManager software, so they can not understand the problem well and they try to make dongle upgrade attempts again and again.
To avoid any misunderstanding and future problems I think it will be better to make step-by-step instruction for all, this helps to save yours and our time and helps to solve any possible problems faster.

Smart-card access keys is incorrect or damaged

It is not possible to upgrade this smart-card any more. You can use old
Infinity-Box software as before, but new software (that should be used
with new box firmware) can not be used.

What was the reason of YOUR (it was YOUR fault, not a fault of Infinity-Box team) fault ?
Read this:
Warning ! Your smart-card can be attacked by harmful software !
One more warning for all Infinity-Box users: damaged smart-cards
--==> How they kill smart-cards <==--

What to do ?
Read this: http://www.infinity-box.com/doc.php#16

How to use latest updates ?
Read this: http://www.infinity-box.com/doc.php#17

Can you replace damaged smart-card by warranty ?
NO, you can not !
This kind of damage is not an Infinity-Box fault and we do not have any reason to replace damaged cards by warranty.

Your account is suspended

What was the reason of YOUR (it was YOUR fault, not a fault of Infinity-Box team) fault ?
The reason of suspended account is an serious error that took place during box upgrade (in most cases it's a result of incorrect or damaged smart-card keys, see previous error description, but in some cases it may be result of other problems) - server block account to avoid future smart-card upgrade attempts. You will see this error if you do not read first message that was given to you by DongleManager software and if you try to upgrade box again, again and again.

What to do ?
Open C:\Program Files\InfinityBox\DongleManager\DongleManager.log file in any text editor (f.e. in Notepad or WordPad) and read all error messages that you can find there. I am sure that you will see initial error message and you will be able to understand what is the problem.

If you still can not understand what to do:
Contact to [email protected] and explain the problem so details as possible, include in your mail DongleManager.log file.

Important information for "never happy" people

Last days we have received several mails from our dear users, where our dear users blame us that we want to damage their lovely dongle especially to get additional income (sell more boxes instead of damaged ones).
I want to tell you, that this "smart idea" is just a plain stupid idea, due to we have a lot of other ways to increase our sales f.e. we make more than 5 (five) year free updates and support already, we make daily non-stop software updates, we upload new flash files into support area daily, we make every day non-stop support and we care about our users, so only plain stupid people can blame us that we want to damage user's boxes to get additional income.

Very important information

- never post your dongle S/N (and support area username/passord) in forum !
- Do not forget to use http://translate.google.com

Last edited by YellowBoss; 03-28-2010 at 17:13. Reason: S/N deleted
Old 03-28-2010, 17:14   #3 (permalink)
Product Supporter

Member: 1043909
Thanks Meter: 60,926
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohsin_josh View Post
Hello sir
Locating server...
Server address found#1

plz how to update my box
thankss in advance
Please read this: http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f296...ed-etc-941878/